HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT Thread XIX: #NewYork****ingRangers

Closed Thread

Old
03-16-2013, 10:28 AM
Killem Dafoe
modus operandi

vCash: 50
My knees cricked the other day. I was disappoint.

Also, when I went to stand up after sitting on the floor last night I made one of those old man sounds like, "Uhhhnnggn" It was sad. I used to be so young and beautiful.

Old
03-16-2013, 10:29 AM
Ail
k.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Panic attack maybe? I used to get plagued with those.
It was a mix of PA and something else. I only started to panic once I felt something wasn't right. I used to get PA constantly every day for a year straight. I know those ******** inside and out. The oddest part was my hearing went almost completely, nothing but intense ringing.

Never experienced anything like that.

Ail
k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
My knees cricked the other day. I was disappoint.

Also, when I went to stand up after sitting on the floor last night I made one of those old man sounds like, "Uhhhnnggn" It was sad. I used to be so young and beautiful.
lmao hahahahaha

I hear you man. Well, I am still beautiful.

Old
Killem Dafoe
modus operandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
I hope I don't die before I get to see that!
It won't be as glorious as today's game, but I'm predicting Semin will be all over the place.

Old
Bob Richards
Mr. Mojo Risin'

Panic Disorder is terrihorriawful. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

03-16-2013, 10:30 AM
Ail
k.

Quote:
It won't be as glorious as today's game, but I'm predicting Semin will be all over the place.
When Semin's hot, he's all over the ice. There's nothing worse than hot Semin all over the Rangers.

Old
03-16-2013, 10:31 AM
Killem Dafoe
modus operandi

My sister gets panic attacks but she's weak and just stays indoors now 24/7. She won't even get out of the house to take her son to the park or drive 5 mins down the road to see my parents. It's pretty sad.

Old
03-16-2013, 10:32 AM
Ail
k.

Quote:
Panic Disorder is terrihorriawful. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Me either. It took me years to fix my life after they started. I left college, just shy of my bachelors. I basically sat around playing MMOs for 4 years until I finally got motivated to do something with my life.

Old
03-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Ail
k.

Quote:
My sister gets panic attacks but she's weak and just stays indoors now 24/7. She won't even get out of the house to take her son to the park or drive 5 mins down the road to see my parents. It's pretty sad.
They can be completely debilitating. It really is sad to watch someone lose their life over them.

Old
03-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Bob Richards
Mr. Mojo Risin'

I managed to suppress the disorder without therapy or medication. Feels good man.

They still hiccup from time to time though.

Old
03-16-2013, 10:34 AM
Killem Dafoe
modus operandi

Quote:
They can be completely debilitating. It really is sad to watch someone lose their life over them.
I still think she uses it as a crutch to stay home all day and be anti-social though. I'm also her big brother and as i am supportive, I'm the type of person who says "suck it up and just do it." I've gone through a lot of **** in my life and have always just sucked it up so I don't see why she can't do the same for the sake of her son at least.

Old
03-16-2013, 10:35 AM
Ail
k.

Quote:
I managed to suppress the disorder without therapy or medication. Feels good man.

They still hiccup from time to time though.
Me too. I refused to take any of their **** meds. It took a long time, but in the end, I AM VICTORIOUS!

Quite honestly they are one of the best things to ever happen to me in retrospect. They stopped me from making a lot of mistakes with my life I would regret now.

Old
03-16-2013, 10:36 AM
Ail
k.

Quote:
I still think she uses it as a crutch to stay home all day and be anti-social though. I'm also her big brother and as i am supportive, I'm the type of person who says "suck it up and just do it." I've gone through a lot of **** in my life and have always just sucked it up so I don't see why she can't do the same for the sake of her son at least.
Yeah, that's a big part of beating them is finally saying **** this I am going to live my life. Sometimes it takes years, some people never get over it. Hopefully she find a way.

Old
03-16-2013, 10:39 AM
Killem Dafoe
modus operandi

Quote:
Yeah, that's a big part of beating them is finally saying **** this I am going to live my life. Sometimes it takes years, some people never get over it. Hopefully she find a way.
I'm hoping this as well, but it doesn't look good. She's even said to my fiance, "I don't think I'll be able to make it to your wedding" and our wedding is going to be in January. She's already planning on still having this condition and being confined to her house. If we say anything to her along the lines of, "Just get out of your house and do it, come on, for your son" she gets mad and says we don't understand...I guess she's right, I honestly don't understand.

Old
03-16-2013, 10:40 AM
Killem Dafoe
modus operandi

LOL I was starting to get the feeling those wouldn't last long. But God damn they're fun.

Old
03-16-2013, 10:44 AM
Ail
k.

Quote:
I'm hoping this as well, but it doesn't look good. She's even said to my fiance, "I don't think I'll be able to make it to your wedding" and our wedding is going to be in January. She's already planning on still having this condition and being confined to her house. If we say anything to her along the lines of, "Just get out of your house and do it, come on, for your son" she gets mad and says we don't understand...I guess she's right, I honestly don't understand.
It's really difficult to understand if you have never had one. At their worst they are literally crippling. You are so scared and terrified and sometimes you feel even death would be a welcome escape.

It's really dark and negative, and 99.9% of it is a mental battle. I don't wish them on anyone, but I think if everyone experienced it at least once it would go a long way in fighting them and understanding them better. Chemical imbalance is only a small part of it. That's why the drugs they shove down your throat hurt more than they help.

Old
Killem Dafoe
modus operandi

I remember in his rookie year there were some announcers that were pronouncing his name..you know..the naughty way...and oh my lanta it's hard to concentrate on screaming at your team when you're too busy laughing at the commentating.

Old
Bob Richards
Mr. Mojo Risin'

Killem made one of those jokes in Skype one night and I laughed so hard I think I lost weight.

Old
03-16-2013, 10:48 AM
Killem Dafoe
modus operandi

Quote:
It's really difficult to understand if you have never had one. At their worst they are literally crippling. You are so scared and terrified and sometimes you feel even death would be a welcome escape.

It's really dark and negative, and 99.9% of it is a mental battle. I don't wish them on anyone, but I think if everyone experienced it at least once it would go a long way in fighting them and understanding them better. Chemical imbalance is only a small part of it. That's why the drugs they shove down your throat hurt more than they help.
Well I also think she overplays it. Just my opinion, but she always seems happy and perfectly fine and I just think she uses it as an excuse for attention. She's a weird one. Without getting too much into all this (lol) she had her son pretty much because my daughter was born and seeing her get all the attention from our parents and other family members made her jealous beyond belief. She cried on the ride home from the hospital. 1 week later she announced she was pregnant. Then she had PPD. I still think she kind of regrets it because she wasn't ready for a kid, she just hates me or anything i do or create getting more attention than her.

Old
03-16-2013, 10:49 AM
Bob Richards
Mr. Mojo Risin'

Damn, son. That's ****ed.

Old
03-16-2013, 10:51 AM
Killem Dafoe
modus operandi

Quote:
Killem made one of those jokes in Skype one night and I laughed so hard I think I lost weight.
haha I feel like someone busted in during the third period with a note that read: "For the love of God, please change the pronunciation of his name"

Old
03-16-2013, 10:52 AM
Ail
k.

Quote:
Well I also think she overplays it. Just my opinion, but she always seems happy and perfectly fine and I just think she uses it as an excuse for attention. She's a weird one. Without getting too much into all this (lol) she had her son pretty much because my daughter was born and seeing her get all the attention from our parents and other family members made her jealous beyond belief. She cried on the ride home from the hospital. 1 week later she announced she was pregnant. Then she had PPD. I still think she kind of regrets it because she wasn't ready for a kid, she just hates me or anything i do or create getting more attention than her.
You are probably right then. My sister is the same way. I know the "woe is me" victim ******** all too well.

That's ****ed up though. You need to slap that ***** in to shape.

Old
Tanner Glass
Call me Nils

I'll never know what I missed...

All I see is a hot Semin...

Last edited by Tanner Glass: 03-16-2013 at 11:32 AM.
Old
Killem Dafoe
modus operandi

And yeah, that is pretty heavy. **** if she saw that she would **** her pants, but it's true.

Old
03-16-2013, 10:53 AM
Ail
k.

Quote:
haha I feel like someone busted in during the third period with a note that read: "For the love of God, please change the pronunciation of his name"
Honestly the PBP guy probably bet the color guy he could go at least a whole period calling him semen before anyone said anything. I would definitely do **** like that if I was an announcer.

Closed Thread