HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Too Bad

Closed Thread

Old
12-22-2003, 10:22 PM
montreal
Time to Get Down

vCash: 500
Too Bad

That Begin is injured. This sucks, I'd would have liked to see a Begin Gratton Ward line for a game or two. If Gratton stays up I'd like to see Julien try it. Kilger is good when he hits, but stinks when he doesn't. Langdon doesn't need to play every game. He tends to take some dumb penalties at times, although he is needed against the more tougher teams. Gratton looks really small out there, but you can see he has some skills, works hard, will play physical, decent in his own end, and even has some offensive abilities. They at least got to put Gratton and Ward together, who were a real force together last year, I hope they try it at least once.

Old
12-23-2003, 03:16 AM
Top Corner2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
That Begin is injured. This sucks, I'd would have liked to see a Begin Gratton Ward line for a game or two. If Gratton stays up I'd like to see Julien try it. Kilger is good when he hits, but stinks when he doesn't. Langdon doesn't need to play every game. He tends to take some dumb penalties at times, although he is needed against the more tougher teams. Gratton looks really small out there, but you can see he has some skills, works hard, will play physical, decent in his own end, and even has some offensive abilities. They at least got to put Gratton and Ward together, who were a real force together last year, I hope they try it at least once.

Gratton is gritty and plays good defense.....but if he stays with the big club I think it will be because of his faceoffs and playmaking skills. With him and Ward on the fourth line we have a nice mix of grit, defense and scoring ability.

Closed Thread