g- hogsons offense, millers post game comment, he is the ONLY person (besides maybe ott) who care at all, even though his game wasn't great. Myers was good offensively
also good game for the tank hopers
bad - refs, level of care for MOST of the players
1) Ron Rolston's coaching, and his attitude....you can't tell if we won of lost listening to his post game comments. complimenting the team on the 20 minutes of good work they did and acting like that is enough. SHowing no emotion whatsoever on the bench, and making every choice based on "what would lindy do?" he needs to be gone the DAY the season is over, and and I mean the very day it is over.
2)pominville as our captain, listening to his post game comments is like nails on a chalk board, he NEVER calls out anyone on the team, he NEVER admits that he does anything wrong, he NEVER gets mad about cheap shots, or mad at the refs, he NEVER says anything that resembles what a captain should say. I am sorry but besides miller, the only person on this team who has the mental capacity to be captain is Ott. Pominville is not only not performing on the ice anymore and leading by example, but he sould like he has no idea how to motivate this team.
3)The fact that Kaleta was benched when we were going up against washington, how do you have kaleta and you are about to play against ovi, and bench him? Is kaleta's entire job to get under the skin of the other teams star? What is rolston thinking.
4) Darcy pretending that grigs going back was a positive thing, like that was the intent all along. He is trying to cover his own ass because he prematurely WASTED a year of his contract by letting him play so many games, and he did NOTHING to warrent staying up in the NHL, and the smart move (not the darcy move) was get him those 5 nhl games to get a feel for speed and then have him go down and work on what he feels he will need.
5) we need to hear from our owner? what is he thinking and does he have a plan?
6) just plain disrect of the fans by Pominville and Rolston. IF POMINVILLE CAN NOT MOTIVATE, CHANCE THE C.
7) Face offs, passing, determination, lack of emotion
Update: Goalie Ryan Miller wasn’t happy about Kaleta’s comments, telling reporters in Washington after the Sabres’ 5-3 loss to the Capitals: “He’s being dramatic. We’re not discussing what Patty says to you guys because that’s just drama, and he needs to just grow up if he’s going to say that to you guys. He had a stupid play in the game. He sat. He was punished. He has to get over it and move on. We handled it. He doesn’t have to go to you guys and say that stuff. So, there, I’m addressing it now, and I’ll go … talk to him about it. There’s no need just to say that.”
Miller added: “He doesn’t need to handle it like that. So we’ll handle it internally.”