1. Hawks don't win the draft lottery in 2007 & end up picking 4th (instead of 1st) overall...& take Thomas Hickey (who went 4th to LA & has played a total of 21 NHL games so far with the Islanders, all this season)?
2. Martin Erat decides to simply kill the clock while on the pp in the dying seconds of game 5 2010 1st round instead of trying to make a risky offensive play deep in the hawks zone that leads to a turnover & a hawk rush up ice, (where Kane scores a shortie to tie game with 14 seconds left with Hossa in box on a major)?
3. The hawks keep Hasek & trade Belfour instead?
4. Tony Esposito stops Jacque Lemaire's slap shot from center ice in the 2nd period of game 7 of the 1971 final at the Stadium with the Hawks leading 2-0 (on goals by Dennis Hull & Danny O'Shea)
5. The hawks didn't blow their 3-0 1st period lead vs. Pittsburgh in game 1 of the 1992 final entering the game on an 11 playoff game win streak (Pittsburgh had a 7 game win streak entering the series & would tie the hawks 11 game record by sweeping Chicago)