HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Sens want bobby ryan...

Old
03-19-2013, 05:01 PM
Sojourn
Global Moderator
Where's the kaboom?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Alfredsson View Post
No but he neve played with Getzlaf and Perry and he put up 35 last year with only 77 games and was leading the league in goals at one point befor he got injured, he would of put up close to 40 if he had been healthy from start to finish last year.
I don't see what him leading the league mid season has to do with this. Vanek lead the league in points this season. He isn't leading it now.

Also, Bobby Ryan has put up 30 goals or more every season, and he's done it without 1st unit PP time. I could just as easily make the argument that he'd be closer to putting up near 40 goals a season. I won't, though, because he hasn't. Just like Michalek hasn't.

Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2013, 05:02 PM
Erik Alfredsson
Beast Mode Cowboy!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by airforceones25 View Post
Thats all fine and dandy until you realize Bobby Ryan plays on the 2nd line without Getzlaf and Perry. Smh
So he has never played in his career with getzlaf and/or perry? Got to question never trying him with those two, then he might be the 45 goal scorer everyone thinks he is, Silfverberg, Zibinijad, Cowan and Noeson? Yeah right, good luck.

Erik Alfredsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2013, 05:05 PM
Sojourn
Global Moderator
Where's the kaboom?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Alfredsson View Post
So he has never played in his career with getzlaf and/or perry? Got to question never trying him with those two, then he might be the 45 goal scorer everyone thinks he is, Silfverberg, Zibinijad, Cowan and Noeson? Yeah right, good luck.
Of course he has played with them.

You know, for all your talk about Ryan's worth, I'm getting the strong feeling you really don't know a thing about him that you can't look up on NHL.com.

Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2013, 05:10 PM
sens613

vCash: 500
Anaheim had ZERO reason to trade Ryan. They are contenders, I also would love Bobby Ryan on my team but even if there was a deal to be made( it would require giving up one of zbad or silf + a 1st + a good prospect) it would not be done till the offseason. Ryan is a young , healthy stud on a solid contract. lets just hope one of our prospects come close to Ryan or who knows even surpasses him in a couple years cause he will not be on the market anytime soon. Sorry to Ducks fans for all these dumb threads and good luck in the playoffs!

sens613 is offline   Reply With Quote