HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 12

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-19-2013, 08:00 PM
  #526
Grounded Star
HUT Rookie Sensation
 
Grounded Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: YEG
Country: Canada
Posts: 533
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayTheTrap View Post
Completely unreal team, ice tilt must be murder:

SOTW Ovechkin - 99 Crosby - 95 Giroux
SOTW Kovalchuk - 93 Gretzky - SOTW Gaborik
SOTW Tavares - SOTW Spezza - SOTW Nash
SOTW M. Richards - SOTW Getzlaf - SOTW Perry

SOTW Chara - SOTW Letang
SOTW Phaneuf 91 - SOTW Subban
SOTW Kronwall - SOTW Pietrangelo

SOTW Lundqvist
SOTW Quick


is this what you want to build? what you played against? your team?

Grounded Star is offline  
Old
03-19-2013, 08:09 PM
  #527
presidentCarter
The Price is Wrong
 
presidentCarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SK
Country: Canada
Posts: 462
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiTzLaMia View Post
The SOTW Kovalchuk is the rarest card ever.
Of course he's my favorite player, so it sucks ass knowing I'll never get him

As for the alternates, Kesler 100%. dude is AMAZING with an A on him.

presidentCarter is offline  
Old
03-19-2013, 08:09 PM
  #528
PlayTheTrap
GM: 8 Cups/22 years
 
PlayTheTrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Country: Canada
Posts: 808
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Star View Post


is this what you want to build? what you played against? your team?
No not my team, I don't have 5,000,000+ pucks and don't have the luck (for pulls) or live with my parents (for their credit card).

It was a team my friend played online. Said the kid was terrible too, so a waste of an amazing team.

PlayTheTrap is offline  
Old
03-19-2013, 08:11 PM
  #529
JurassicTunga
Registered User
 
JurassicTunga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,314
vCash: 500
If anyone gets SOTW Curtis Glencross, I'm interested.

JurassicTunga is offline  
Old
03-19-2013, 08:17 PM
  #530
Ginger Jesus
Registered User
 
Ginger Jesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 7,389
vCash: 500
My team is finally a good team

Hossa - (A) Toews - SOTW Semin
Zetterberg - (A) Kesler - Kane
Perron - M. Richards - Grabner
Lombardi - Stoll - Vermette

SOTW Suter - (C) Karlsson
Bouwmeester - Burns
Visnovsky - E. Johnson

Lehtonen
Dubynk

Ginger Jesus is offline  
Old
03-19-2013, 08:20 PM
  #531
JaredCowenFan
Go Rockets Go
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,566
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayTheTrap View Post
Completely unreal fteam, ice tilt must be murder:

SOTW Ovechkin - 99 Crosby - 95 Giroux
SOTW Kovalchuk - 93 Gretzky - SOTW Gaborik
SOTW Tavares - SOTW Spezza - SOTW Nash
SOTW M. Richards - SOTW Getzlaf - SOTW Perry

SOTW Chara - SOTW Letang
SOTW Phaneuf 91 - SOTW Subban
SOTW Kronwall - SOTW Pietrangelo

SOTW Lundqvist
SOTW Quick
Meh, I could beat it.

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
03-19-2013, 08:28 PM
  #532
TheQuackAttack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 829
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayTheTrap View Post
Completely unreal fteam, ice tilt must be murder:

SOTW Ovechkin - 99 Crosby - 95 Giroux
SOTW Kovalchuk - 93 Gretzky - SOTW Gaborik
SOTW Tavares - SOTW Spezza - SOTW Nash
SOTW M. Richards - SOTW Getzlaf - SOTW Perry

SOTW Chara - SOTW Letang
SOTW Phaneuf 91 - SOTW Subban
SOTW Kronwall - SOTW Pietrangelo

SOTW Lundqvist
SOTW Quick
Wait, wait. Do you know a guy with SOTW Ovi or is this hypothetical? Because my buddy has a better team.

TheQuackAttack is offline  
Old
03-19-2013, 09:09 PM
  #533
Grounded Star
HUT Rookie Sensation
 
Grounded Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: YEG
Country: Canada
Posts: 533
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiTzLaMia View Post
My team is finally a good team

Hossa - (A) Toews - SOTW Semin
Zetterberg - (A) Kesler - Kane
Perron - M. Richards - Grabner
Lombardi - Stoll - Vermette

SOTW Suter - (C) Karlsson
Bouwmeester - Burns
Visnovsky - E. Johnson

Lehtonen
Dubynk
I like it, except Kesler, cause I'm an Oiler fan, so I hate him lol.

Still having trouble deciding who the C should be on my team, I think I'm gonna leave nuge and hall as As for now at least, though I'd prefer to just get 89 SOTW Hall and the SOTWs for Ebs and Nuge, then make the new SOTW Hall the C with Toews (who isn't on my team, yet) and Chara (or SOTW Chara?) as the A's

Grounded Star is offline  
Old
03-19-2013, 09:09 PM
  #534
TheQuackAttack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 829
vCash: 500
Ps3. Looking for:

SOTW Ovi
SOTW E. Staal

If you have either, or know someone who has either, I will pay a pretty penny.

TheQuackAttack is offline  
Old
03-19-2013, 09:17 PM
  #535
JaredCowenFan
Go Rockets Go
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,566
vCash: 500
Sometimes I feel like quitting HUT, or just "taking a break." IDK why. I guess the biggest reason is it gets boring after awhile and it's so overwhelming and stressing to get that new card, and you're never 100% satisfied, you have to admit. I hate the feeling of trying to "impress" someone or "beating" there team. I did the same thing with Hockey cards, I used to be an avid collector, and a big contributing factor to taking a break was the lockout but I really don't miss it. IDK, I just don't know. I should stick to Regular's, not SOTW', I wouldn't be as stressed..

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
03-19-2013, 09:19 PM
  #536
Ginger Jesus
Registered User
 
Ginger Jesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 7,389
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredCowenFan View Post
Sometimes I feel like quitting HUT, or just "taking a break." IDK why. I guess the biggest reason is it gets boring after awhile and it's so overwhelming and stressing to get that new card, and you're never 100% satisfied, you have to admit. I hate the feeling of trying to "impress" someone or "beating" there team. I did the same thing with Hockey cards, I used to be an avid collector, and a big contributing factor to taking a break was the lockout but I really don't miss it. IDK, I just don't know. I should stick to Regular's, not SOTW', I wouldn't be as stressed..
Yeah I only have 2 SOTW's just because they were cheap.

Ginger Jesus is offline  
Old
03-19-2013, 09:30 PM
  #537
TheQuackAttack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 829
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredCowenFan View Post
Sometimes I feel like quitting HUT, or just "taking a break." IDK why. I guess the biggest reason is it gets boring after awhile and it's so overwhelming and stressing to get that new card, and you're never 100% satisfied, you have to admit. I hate the feeling of trying to "impress" someone or "beating" there team. I did the same thing with Hockey cards, I used to be an avid collector, and a big contributing factor to taking a break was the lockout but I really don't miss it. IDK, I just don't know. I should stick to Regular's, not SOTW', I wouldn't be as stressed..
I think that idea that you're never done, that there's always more to be done is what appeals to me. I understand the mentality, but I guess I don't feel the stress so it's not the same. I think the market is a game of it's own though. And it'd be the game I play most.

TheQuackAttack is offline  
Old
03-19-2013, 10:04 PM
  #538
JaredCowenFan
Go Rockets Go
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,566
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQuackAttack View Post
I think that idea that you're never done, that there's always more to be done is what appeals to me. I understand the mentality, but I guess I don't feel the stress so it's not the same. I think the market is a game of it's own though. And it'd be the game I play most.
Yeah. I just am thinking selfish and want/expect things to be handed to me, lol. Spending tons of money on packs made me think like that. Yeah, the Market can be stressing forsure. And it's not simple, it's not as easy as people think. It takes strategy, patience, timing and effort. Makes you use your brain.

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
03-19-2013, 10:19 PM
  #539
JaredCowenFan
Go Rockets Go
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,566
vCash: 500
Anyone interested in SOTW Seguin?

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
03-19-2013, 10:43 PM
  #540
Pitboy43
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Chicago, IL PS3
Country: United States
Posts: 592
vCash: 500
my trade pile consists of:

Toews
E Kane
J Staal
Williams
Semin
Byufglien
Karlsson
Markov
Nash

Im on PS3; just PM me your puck or trade offers!

Pitboy43 is offline  
Old
03-19-2013, 11:14 PM
  #541
tututooter21
Registered User
 
tututooter21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: B.C.
Posts: 2,121
vCash: 500
J.Johnson up for 8.5k BIN, cheapest on the market by 2-3k, PS3

He's on NJ btw

Woooohh, got me a Big Z


Hall - Getzlaf - Nash
Benn - Kesler - Kane
SOTW Ott - Bergeron - Helm
SOTW Parros - Stoll - SOTW Brown

Chara - Doughty
Phaneuf - Myers
Bouwmeester - Burns

SOTW Bishop
Smith

Anyone got a NYR winter classic jersey? I'll buy it, PM me


Last edited by tututooter21: 03-20-2013 at 12:59 AM.
tututooter21 is offline  
Old
03-19-2013, 11:58 PM
  #542
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,873
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
Wow, someone offered me Derek Roy + Max Pacioretty for my Nik Backstrom card.

I should probably take it and run!

Fel 96 is offline  
Old
03-20-2013, 12:17 AM
  #543
LemieuxFTW
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 146
vCash: 500
SOTW Chara up for auction (360) 300 BIN, looking for pucks but will take player/puck deals if you want to pay.

LemieuxFTW is offline  
Old
03-20-2013, 02:27 AM
  #544
Grounded Star
HUT Rookie Sensation
 
Grounded Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: YEG
Country: Canada
Posts: 533
vCash: 500
Got golden ticket no 5 but no puck reward when I sent it to my collection, anyone able to help?

Grounded Star is offline  
Old
03-20-2013, 03:05 AM
  #545
TheQuackAttack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 829
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Star View Post
Got golden ticket no 5 but no puck reward when I sent it to my collection, anyone able to help?
They will redeem them all later. They usually announce when it happens.

TheQuackAttack is offline  
Old
03-20-2013, 03:18 AM
  #546
Vikingstad
**** the King
 
Vikingstad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,142
vCash: 500
Legit Question. Is there a cheat or glitch or hack or something that makes your stick magnetic to the puck? Because normally I play people they poke it away, but this one guy I play is super serious and mouths off every time he loses like he lost his house or something. When he pokes me it doesnt separate me from the puck, it literally is like he is just scooping the puck to himself, it automatically goes into his possession. He even somehow stripped me of the puck with a player with no stick, didnt even hit me.

Vikingstad is offline  
Old
03-20-2013, 06:59 AM
  #547
canucks95
Registered User
 
canucks95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver
Country: Portugal
Posts: 424
vCash: 500
Finally after a lot of saving and good buys, was able to get a lineup in HUT that has worked really well for me and won 15+ in a row(never bought a pack or anything)

Gabriel Landeskog - John Tavares - James Neal
RNH - Brad Richards - Chris Stewart
Evander Kane - Alex Burmistrov - Nikolai Antropov
Mason Raymond - Max Lapierre - Jannik Hansen

OEL - Shattenkirk
Hedman - Faulk
Ballard - Bieksa

Lindback

Antropov is an absolute MONSTER in this game.

Thinking of selling Lando and saving up for a high end play making winger, any suggestions?

Also whats the fascination with the SOTW players? Do they do special stuff?


Last edited by canucks95: 03-20-2013 at 07:08 AM.
canucks95 is offline  
Old
03-20-2013, 09:33 AM
  #548
Ziostilon
Registered User
 
Ziostilon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,564
vCash: 500
^^ SOTW cards have pre-boosted card attributes. And they stop releasing it after that week

Anybody notice how Sean O'Donnell and Michael Sauer cards are ridiculously expensive. Its like EA made them rare cards without it actually technically being rare

Ziostilon is offline  
Old
03-20-2013, 10:03 AM
  #549
CIROfresh
Registered User
 
CIROfresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Your Basement
Country: Hungary
Posts: 155
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravi83Oil View Post
Legit Question. Is there a cheat or glitch or hack or something that makes your stick magnetic to the puck? Because normally I play people they poke it away, but this one guy I play is super serious and mouths off every time he loses like he lost his house or something. When he pokes me it doesnt separate me from the puck, it literally is like he is just scooping the puck to himself, it automatically goes into his possession. He even somehow stripped me of the puck with a player with no stick, didnt even hit me.
Really eh?.... Never seen anything like that.. An I gotta be close to 500 games deep by now..

CIROfresh is offline  
Old
03-20-2013, 12:13 PM
  #550
ChillX
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 221
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziostilon View Post
^^ SOTW cards have pre-boosted card attributes. And they stop releasing it after that week

Anybody notice how Sean O'Donnell and Michael Sauer cards are ridiculously expensive. Its like EA made them rare cards without it actually technically being rare
Same with John Scott, Mike Weber, Biznasty, etc.

ChillX is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.