HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Notices

Last minute tickets

Old
03-20-2013, 01:07 PM
darrenturcotte#8

vCash: 500
Last minute tickets

Anyone want to go to the game tonight? Lower Balcony section 351 row 1. $42/seat but I'll take best offers. drm0179@aol.com Paypal payment and I'll email um over...

darrenturcotte#8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2013, 02:36 PM
AMDZen
Moon June Spoon Goon

vCash: 608
You can still get them on

www.scorebig.com

Lets you name your own price, just make sure the meter is partially green and it should accept whatever price you offer for the tickets. Then you pick them up at will call before the game

Done it several times

EDIT: NM I see you're selling not wanting to buy. Regardless, for future reference, that site is the only place to get tickets

AMDZen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2013, 02:41 PM
darrenturcotte#8

So there is no price people on these boards would pay to see live hockey, huh? People complain about stubhub fees, but this is why everyone uses them...

Old
03-20-2013, 02:44 PM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

vCash: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenturcotte#8 View Post
So there is no price people on these boards would pay to see live hockey, huh? People complain about stubhub fees, but this is why everyone uses them...
I keep seeing this and wishing that I lived in Denver, as it stands it's an 8hr drive and I'm stuck at work.

One day Darren, I'll move to Denver, and for all of your unused tickets, I will most likely be the one buying them, lol

Thought I'd been in love before, but in my heart I wanted more. Seems like all I really was doing was waiting for you - John Lennon/The Beatles
RockLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2013, 02:50 PM
darrenturcotte#8

HAHA! I know Lobster. I'd prefer to take 1/2 price (or less) from a true hockey fan than more from some cheap suit looking for a deal in downtown Denver. But there are no takers...

Old
03-20-2013, 02:52 PM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

vCash: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenturcotte#8 View Post
HAHA! I know Lobster. I'd prefer to take 1/2 price (or less) from a true hockey fan than more from some cheap suit looking for a deal in downtown Denver. But there are no takers...
I'll tell you this, because it was a shortened season and my commission payouts haven't been that great lately, the GF and I already planned to not go to Denver for any games this year, but we're in the early stages of planning for next season.

I PROMISE you if/when we firm up our plans, I'll shoot you a PM and see if there happen to be any unused tix for games we plan to go to, sound good? Or would you just prefer to do what you've been doing, posting when they're available?

RockLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2013, 02:55 PM
darrenturcotte#8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
I'll tell you this, because it was a shortened season and my commission payouts haven't been that great lately, the GF and I already planned to not go to Denver for any games this year, but we're in the early stages of planning for next season.

I PROMISE you if/when we firm up our plans, I'll shoot you a PM and see if there happen to be any unused tix for games we plan to go to, sound good? Or would you just prefer to do what you've been doing, posting when they're available?
I already have a bunch of broke college kids I offer my last min tix to at stupid prices. That's why this is my first game available all yr day of. They all passed tonight (bc its spring break?) I'll absolutely hook you up next yr man. 100%

Old
04-03-2013, 09:44 PM
darrenturcotte#8

I have an extra Pair to Avs-Red Wings on Fri, 10 rows off the glass in the corner. PM me or email drm0179@aol.com