HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

12'/13' Marlies Part I|36-20-2-6|Prospects stepping up with the NHL back.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-20-2013, 02:52 PM
  #651
FreeBird
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Isle of Man
Posts: 5,851
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ULF_55 View Post
It is going to be interesting to see what happens to the Cap when a full season is played.

From everything I've heard audiences are up everywhere.
Your right I don't think there's any doubt it will go back up after next year, the signings of Getzlaff and Perry would indicate that also.

FreeBird is offline  
Old
03-20-2013, 03:19 PM
  #652
edwardslane
Registered User
 
edwardslane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 962
vCash: 500
Cody Nickolet ‏@WHLFromAbove 25m
Morgan Rielly of the @MJWARRIORS is the WHL's Eastern Conference Defenceman Of The Year.

Good on him

edwardslane is offline  
Old
03-20-2013, 03:28 PM
  #653
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 71,548
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardslane View Post
Cody Nickolet ‏@WHLFromAbove 25m
Morgan Rielly of the @MJWARRIORS is the WHL's Eastern Conference Defenceman Of The Year.

Good on him
Like a boss.

__________________
Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
03-20-2013, 03:39 PM
  #654
Rielly Good
Registered User
 
Rielly Good's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 661
vCash: 500
Good job Morgan!!
Now to see how he raises his game.

Rielly Good is offline  
Old
03-20-2013, 04:22 PM
  #655
Interactif
Registered User
 
Interactif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North York
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardslane View Post
Cody Nickolet ‏@WHLFromAbove 25m
Morgan Rielly of the @MJWARRIORS is the WHL's Eastern Conference Defenceman Of The Year.

Good on him
Morgan Rielly East D of the year.

Seth Jones West D of the year?

Interactif is online now  
Old
03-20-2013, 04:27 PM
  #656
7even
Moderator
Deus Ex Machina
 
7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Georgia
Country: United States
Posts: 8,522
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
Morgan Rielly East D of the year.

Seth Jones West D of the year?
Brenden Kichton is looking the favourite for both West D, WHL D, and CHL D of the Year.

7even is offline  
Old
03-20-2013, 04:34 PM
  #657
Interactif
Registered User
 
Interactif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North York
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7even View Post
Brenden Kichton is looking the favourite for both West D, WHL D, and CHL D of the Year.
You might be right.

Interactif is online now  
Old
03-20-2013, 10:08 PM
  #658
Interactif
Registered User
 
Interactif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North York
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,692
vCash: 500
#FreeJoeColborne

Would love to see him with Frattin, a player he has had a lot of success with, and Macarthur.

Can't be worse than -2 tonight with that line.

Interactif is online now  
Old
03-20-2013, 10:08 PM
  #659
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,412
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
#FreeJoeColborne

Would love to see him with Frattin, a player he has had a lot of success with, and Macarthur.

Can't be worse than -2 tonight with that line.
I agree, although I'd let Joe have some valuable playoff time with the Marlies.

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
03-20-2013, 10:20 PM
  #660
Interactif
Registered User
 
Interactif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North York
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
I agree, although I'd let Joe have some valuable playoff time with the Marlies.
Hopefully Joe will help us, the Leafs get into the playoffs, think we are going to need a #3 line and with Grabo sucking the life out of Mac and Frattin, it looks bad right now. No shutdown line excuse tonight to go to. Just a weak link on this team. Something we can ill afford. It's crunch time.

Interactif is online now  
Old
03-20-2013, 10:21 PM
  #661
Badger Mayhew
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,651
vCash: 500
Colborne is a guy who I still think has potential with the Leafs. He's certainly been putting up points since January.

Badger Mayhew is offline  
Old
03-20-2013, 10:30 PM
  #662
Interactif
Registered User
 
Interactif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North York
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,692
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger Mayhew View Post
Colborne is a guy who I still think has potential with the Leafs. He's certainly been putting up points since January.
He's solid defensively, last I recall led the Marlies fwds with a +8. Frattin was scoring almost a goal a game with Joe feeding him, the way the Grabo line looked tonight, there is absolutely no risk trying him, he is a high pick that has had a tonne of seasoning, seasoning he needed. I said weeks ago he was ready, we are in a playoff push, he's playing well. Time to use that AHL depth.

Interactif is online now  
Old
03-20-2013, 10:33 PM
  #663
SteveV*
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,212
vCash: 500
Wow, did Jake ever make an ass out of the nitpick doubters tonight. See ya Marlies.

SteveV* is offline  
Old
03-21-2013, 10:42 AM
  #664
Ari91
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,470
vCash: 500
We have to wait until March 30 to see Rielly with the Marlies? I hope they have good clips on the site in the meantime.

Ari91 is offline  
Old
03-21-2013, 10:44 AM
  #665
BertCorbeau
Moderator
 
BertCorbeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,810
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
He's solid defensively, last I recall led the Marlies fwds with a +8. Frattin was scoring almost a goal a game with Joe feeding him, the way the Grabo line looked tonight, there is absolutely no risk trying him, he is a high pick that has had a tonne of seasoning, seasoning he needed. I said weeks ago he was ready, we are in a playoff push, he's playing well. Time to use that AHL depth.
I agree .. I speculated the open roster spot created from Komi being waived would likely be used as a test run for Colborne in the line up with Grabo scratched for a few games

If Kadri can prove he can play the tougher minutes like he did last night, it probably will happen

BertCorbeau is offline  
Old
03-21-2013, 10:51 AM
  #666
Pi
Registered User
 
Pi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,439
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertCorbeau View Post
I agree .. I speculated the open roster spot created from Komi being waived would likely be used as a test run for Colborne in the line up with Grabo scratched for a few games

If Kadri can prove he can play the tougher minutes like he did last night, it probably will happen
Yeah, I think they're done testing D. They will look at guys like Colborne and Ashton now.

I think we only have two scoring lines right now. Grabovski's line is a black hole offensively.

We need a catalyst on each line...looks like Kessel and Kadri create offense for their lines. Nobody creates offense on Grabo's line.

Pi is online now  
Old
03-21-2013, 10:52 AM
  #667
Hero
The Corporal Returns
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 19,334
vCash: 500
10 goals and 29 pts in last 30 games for Colborne

Hero is offline  
Old
03-21-2013, 02:50 PM
  #668
bansheebeat
Cherry-Coloured Funk
 
bansheebeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 562
vCash: 500
I heard Owuya got sent down to Reading. I thought Rynnus signed with someone overseas. Is he still kicking around? If not, who is the back up?

bansheebeat is offline  
Old
03-21-2013, 03:21 PM
  #669
snizzbone
Give me the puck ;-)
 
snizzbone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,602
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bansheebeat View Post
I heard Owuya got sent down to Reading. I thought Rynnus signed with someone overseas. Is he still kicking around? If not, who is the back up?
Rynnas isn't leaving til after the year if he does leave.

snizzbone is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 10:22 AM
  #670
mikebel111
Optimistic/Patient
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,346
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyCrazed101 View Post
We have to wait until March 30 to see Rielly with the Marlies? I hope they have good clips on the site in the meantime.
where did u hear that?

basen on eakins interview, signs point to reilly making his debut today

someone plz find a stream

mikebel111 is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 10:24 AM
  #671
Michael Gary Scott
Toronto Maple Tron's
 
Michael Gary Scott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,031
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hero View Post
10 goals and 29 pts in last 30 games for Colborne
Wouldn't mind seeing him up this year. Trade Bozak, Kadri 1st, Grabo 2nd and JoCo 3rd

Michael Gary Scott is online now  
Old
03-22-2013, 05:14 PM
  #672
SteveV*
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,212
vCash: 500
Has Reilly joined the Marlies yet? Thought it was Wednesday

SteveV* is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 05:21 PM
  #673
notdoneyet
Registered User
 
notdoneyet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Saint John,N.B.
Posts: 1,845
vCash: 500
i wonder if they put reilly with komisarek

notdoneyet is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 06:19 PM
  #674
Rielly Good
Registered User
 
Rielly Good's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 661
vCash: 500
Is rielly playing tonight?

Rielly Good is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 06:44 PM
  #675
TmlHockeyFan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,790
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Gary Scott View Post
Wouldn't mind seeing him up this year. Trade Bozak, Kadri 1st, Grabo 2nd and JoCo 3rd
Took me a minute to understand what you were saying. I thought you were saying trade all of those guys. Then I realized you only meant Bozak and you were proposing lines.

TmlHockeyFan is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.