HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Notices

New York Rags @ your New Jersey Dovals

Closed Thread

Old
03-19-2013, 10:58 PM
Emperoreddy
King of Pirates

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
Like I said no shame in outplaying Lundqvist or Price's team and losing. It's when we make those horrible backups look heroic. Or Reimer or whatever other crap we lose to. I don't care how good he is this year Reimer is one of the worst I've seen in the league the last two years. He was down there with the current Rick Dipietro. And you gotta score more than 2 against Tampa Bay.
Well let us hope Loki comes storming back and Marty brings his puck handling game back.

Old
03-19-2013, 11:01 PM
NjDevsRR

Lundqvist had 5-6 pucks go through him tonight, Rangers were lucky we didnt put up more goals because we should of.

Old
03-19-2013, 11:03 PM
Bleedred
Pete still coach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperoreddy View Post
Well let us hope Loki comes storming back and Marty brings his puck handling game back.
I think we can beat Carolina. Let's hope Marty isn't a rusty. I remember Marty coming back in February 2011 and playing a really good game against the Panthers. We won 2-1, but he didn't give up a goal until the 3rd. If the way he looked to start the season means anything then maybe we can have high hopes for him.

Please don't lose to the Rampage and Clemmensen though. They have back to backs against us and the Isles the next night. This team always plays scared against him in the regular season. Even in game 6 of the Panthers series they looked intimidated by him, but thanks to his beer league softies to Bernier, and Zajac in OT we won. Don't forget about his ''Shutout'' in game 3 either. He's last in the league in save percentage and GAA. Probably the only goalie in the league with worse stats than Moose!

Old
03-21-2013, 09:55 AM
NjDevsRR

Yes, throwing yourself backwards was necessary....

Old
03-21-2013, 09:56 AM
MadDog172430
Sal Apologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NjDevsRR View Post

Yes, throwing yourself backwards was necessary....
What a toolbag.

Closed Thread