HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Anaheim Ducks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Historical game (Hawks @ Ducks)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-21-2013, 10:48 PM
  #651
Eddie Shack
The doctor is in!
 
Eddie Shack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Anaheim, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 10,205
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDucks View Post
Some old hawk fan behind me (looked like stereo typical Vietnam vet guy) told my buddy if he stands up one more time he was going to lay him out... This was 3 minutes into the first btw right after our first goal LOL....
What exactly do those guys look like?

Eddie Shack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2013, 10:52 PM
  #652
DaDucks
Registered User
 
DaDucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,184
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Shack View Post
What exactly do those guys look like?
Grey hair pony tail... Missing or replaced teeth..., weird 2nd hand jacket usually with a hole or oil stain (couldn't get a good look he was sitting.. Injured back or knee from the war.. It was the knee in this case hence why he wasn't able to see the play if my friend stood up.. And someone that looks like he would take your eye out in a fight

DaDucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2013, 11:00 PM
  #653
duckaroosky
So sayeth Duckthulu
 
duckaroosky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Posts: 26,612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDucks View Post
Grey hair pony tail... Missing or replaced teeth..., weird 2nd hand jacket usually with a hole or oil stain (couldn't get a good look he was sitting.. Injured back or knee from the war.. It was the knee in this case hence why he wasn't able to see the play if my friend stood up.. And someone that looks like he would take your eye out in a fight
Steve Ott?

duckaroosky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2013, 11:06 PM
  #654
DaDucks
Registered User
 
DaDucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,184
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckaroosky View Post
Steve Ott?
Thought for sure you were coming in to post the pic of the war vet from the Simpsons haha

One of these days I'm going to hire someone from geek squad to teach me how to post YouTubes and giffs (think that's what u guys call them)
I have a lot of visual aids to share

DaDucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2013, 12:11 AM
  #655
Ducksgo*
#EtemUp
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Lakewood CA
Country: United States
Posts: 8,402
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDucks View Post
Thought for sure you were coming in to post the pic of the war vet from the Simpsons haha

One of these days I'm going to hire someone from geek squad to teach me how to post YouTubes and giffs (think that's what u guys call them)
I have a lot of visual aids to share
That's fine.... Lol

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2013, 07:51 AM
  #656
5minsforfighting
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 512
vCash: 500
I'm glad about the win, but Ducks could show some emotions at the end there. First Hiller took some runs all game long, Bollig smashes Cogs teeth out and then vicious slash by Kane....
I wouldnt mind seeing Staubitz or whatever we have out there and the end when score is already decided.

It seems a lot of dirty stuff is let go by Ducks this season.

5minsforfighting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2013, 08:04 AM
  #657
Kalvinators
Go Ducks!
 
Kalvinators's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Latvia
Country: Latvia
Posts: 10,198
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5minsforfighting View Post
I'm glad about the win, but Ducks could show some emotions at the end there. First Hiller took some runs all game long, Bollig smashes Cogs teeth out and then vicious slash by Kane....
I wouldnt mind seeing Staubitz or whatever we have out there and the end when score is already decided.

It seems a lot of dirty stuff is let go by Ducks this season.
I`ve seen some Hawks fans being upset by that from their teams standpoint also, but i can agree. That injury to Cogs and no action from refs? Bring Staubitz out to punish that guy.
However, we would get an instigator penalty and would give Hawks a chance to win. Eh... NHL

Kalvinators is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2013, 08:46 AM
  #658
Getz2perry
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,882
vCash: 500
I feel like corey perry will avenge coglianos teeth

Getz2perry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.