HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Atlantic Divison Outlook / Salary Caps

Old
08-04-2006, 10:31 PM
I Am Chariot
One shift at a time

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cups View Post
Get back to me when the Rags actually win a playoff game in the next decade.
Will Do

I Am Chariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2006, 06:26 AM
eco's bones

Quote:
Too much hate for the Isles, Wang is not the worst owner in the NHL, that would be DOLAN!!! One good season for the Rangers does not erase the fact they haven't won a single playoff game in 11 years. From what I can see, you Ranger fans think Jagr will dupliocate last season. History dictates Jagr only does that every other year & the fact that he is reaching his mid 30's may slow him down considerably. Also, the Devils pushed the Rangers around in the playoffs last season & I don't see one lick of improvement in toughness with the Rangers, unless you are expecting a 40 yearold Shanahan to do all the battles. The Rangers will be LUCKY to hit the 80 point mark. Lunqvist is not an unknown anymore & Jagr will have a more difficult season trying to carry this team. Besides Jagr & maybe Shanahan, I just don't see who else will score for the Rangers. The Isles may have a weird ownership situation, but they did some nice moves this off season & I see some nice youngsters like Bergenheim, Nilsson, Colliton, Gervais, & Campoli become serious contributers for the Isles.
FWIW your math is a little off Rangers went into the 3rd round in the 97 playoffs--that is 9 years not 11. A point that could be made for either your team or mine is they've been non-factors (playoffs or not) for many years. In any case most Ranger fans see a connection between a rash of late season injuries and Olympic burnout being factors against the Devils who did not have nearly as many players at the Olympics and came into the playoffs healthy and stayed that way during the series. The Rangers went in with several key injuries and riding a long losing streak. They would have been easy pickings at that point for anyone (not just the Devils) especially after Jagr went down. Maybe you don't agree but most fans of whatever sports look to see trends wherever they can. The Rangers at the moment seem to be in an upward one. The Isles IMO right now are stagnant. One could look back to the same vantage point last year and say it looked the reverse. The Isles getting better. The Rangers not. And things can change. There are no guarantees. Even so I'd take my chances with Jagr-Lundqvist over Yashin-DiPietro.

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2006, 08:45 AM
HockeyBasedNYC

Quote:
Besides Jagr & maybe Shanahan, I just don't see who else will score for the Rangers.
Uh...
Prucha 30 Goals
Cullen 25 Goals
Nylander 23 goals
Straka 22 Goals
Hall 14

Thats 6 20 goal scorers.

And i think your forgetting that Jagr and Shanahan combined for 94 goals last year.
Thats over 40% of what the entire Islanders team put in last year.

Lucky to hit the 80 point mark huh? Some people just suck at having an objective argument i guess.

I know you added Sillinger's 30+, but if you want to talk about production dropping from Jagr because he's in his mid-30's - well... Sillinger is 35 going on 36.

Last edited by HockeyBasedNYC: 08-05-2006 at 08:55 AM.
HockeyBasedNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2006, 11:05 AM
John Flyers Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycleandshoot View Post
You poser...your not even a Flyboy fan...you couldn't be

Esche was the #1 before he got injured than Nitty came in and Nitty had an impressive Olympics.....

The Flyers absolutely had a Goalie controversy last season...it's common knowledge.....and Hitch just made it worse with is inability to pick his guy....he gambled and LOST
Wrong. Niitty played outstanding leading up to the Olympic break, while Esche was hurt. Niitty was obviously great at the Olympics. Niitty had his chance to win the job right after the Olympic break, when he was given the majority of the starts. He stuggled and played very poorly (in part due to a flu he had for more than a month where he lost 10-15 lbs.). After Niitty struggled, Esceh began to get the majority of the starts and played excellent. He deserved to be the starter for the playoffs, and it sure as hell wasn't his fault the team lost to Buffalo.

John Flyers Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2006, 11:59 AM
I Am Chariot
One shift at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Flyers Fan View Post
Wrong. Niitty played outstanding leading up to the Olympic break, while Esche was hurt. Niitty was obviously great at the Olympics. Niitty had his chance to win the job right after the Olympic break, when he was given the majority of the starts. He stuggled and played very poorly (in part due to a flu he had for more than a month where he lost 10-15 lbs.). After Niitty struggled, Esceh began to get the majority of the starts and played excellent. He deserved to be the starter for the playoffs, and it sure as hell wasn't his fault the team lost to Buffalo.
What about my post is wrong

1. The season started with Esche as #1 he got hurt and Nitty came in playing well

2. Nitty has a great Olympics and comes back as the new fave...the starter

3. Nitty, for whatever reason, begins playing poorly and Hitch starts Esche

4. Both Esche and Nitty play inconsistantly down the stretch. Hitch continues to rotate them instead of picking one guy to work his game out....

Last season, at least post Olympic break the Flyers Goalie contoversy and Hitch's ineptitude to make a decision were a drag on the team..

http://www.philly-sports.net/philade...ie-controversy

Old
08-05-2006, 12:11 PM
ATLANTARANGER*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
I think its becoming more clear to me that the Devils are banking on putting one or both of Mogilny and Malakhov on long term IR. I say this primarily because of Lou's contant statements of him expecting Malakhov and Mogilny to compete for a position in camp. We all know that Mogilny's Hip probably wont hold up.

I don't know if this is going to work, but it appears that this is the strategy, or at least part of it.

If Mogilny can bring cap relief with an injury replacement and McGillis is sent down on September 30, that is a clearing of 5.7 Million, before opening day....If the quotes of 46.5M cap number are correct and Mogilny brings any sort of IR cap relief that brings the Devils down to 40.8 along with McGillis being sent down, which would seem to be adequet to sign Gionta, Martin and Hale....Or least pretty darn close (probably need another 1Million).

Like I said, don't know if this going to work.....But the fact that Daly has mentioned/questioned where the Mogilny injury took place(whether is was an AHL injury or not) and secondly the fact that Lou keeps mentioning Mogilny will be expected in Camp....It seems pretty clear where the Devils organization is going with this.
I believe there is one problem with that scenario, doesn't the cba prohibit those players salary from being removed from cap regardless of whether they are injuried, reited or dead. The only way I think they go off of NJ's cap is if they are traded. That was the intent of the clause in the cba about offering up stupid, multy year contracts to the over 35 set. In the 2nd year and beyond they count.

That is why I can't understand what JD did in STL with Ruchinsky. It doesn't make sense. The only was I think NJ gets off is via a trade and for that to happen NJ is going to give up picks and get back next to nothing in return. That I think is the negative impact of those signings that everyone has been waiting for.

One last point that not many fans consider when viewing teh devils situation. Martin, Hale & Gionta though unsigned, will they go to training camp unsigned? That is an issue right there that works against any preceived leverage that some may think Lou holds. The other GMs are not stupid. They have no need to panic.
The other issue is that the cap deadline is not opening night, it is 5-7 days earlier when camp breaks. It was put in so that GMs could pick up castoffs and those players would have some opportunity to relocate.

Last edited by ATLANTARANGER*: 08-05-2006 at 12:22 PM.
ATLANTARANGER* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Profet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLANTARANGER View Post
That is why I can't understand what JD did in STL with Ruchinsky.
You can't? I thought it was perfectly clear...

JD basically went out and bought a 2007 second round draft pick.

Come the end of the season, there will be more than one team looking for Rucinsky's services.

Profet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Rodent

Waitaminnit... Didn't Bergenheim say he's going to play in Europe or Russia this season?

Rodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2006, 02:02 PM
John Flyers Fan

Quote:
What about my post is wrong

1. The season started with Esche as #1 he got hurt and Nitty came in playing well

2. Nitty has a great Olympics and comes back as the new fave...the starter

3. Nitty, for whatever reason, begins playing poorly and Hitch starts Esche

4. Both Esche and Nitty play inconsistantly down the stretch. Hitch continues to rotate them instead of picking one guy to work his game out....

Last season, at least post Olympic break the Flyers Goalie contoversy and Hitch's ineptitude to make a decision were a drag on the team..

http://www.philly-sports.net/philade...ie-controversy
Esche played very well down the stretch. There was no goalie controversy last year.

The 17 guys that needed surgery within two weeks of the season ending, were what caused the team to die in the playoffs.

Renney did an excellent job with the Rangers last year, but he's not yet in Hitchcock's league.

John Flyers Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2006, 04:11 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

Quote:
Hopefully Lou will continue to practice his nitwit financial blunderings and run the Devils into their first non playoff year....

What exactly is the penalty for ignoring the rules of the cap once the season starts....

Are you not FORCED TO trade a player.....?
for what its worth, i believe they missed the playoffs after winning their cup in 95.

Quote:
Too much hate for the Isles, Wang is not the worst owner in the NHL, that would be DOLAN!!! One good season for the Rangers does not erase the fact they haven't won a single playoff game in 11 years. From what I can see, you Ranger fans think Jagr will dupliocate last season. History dictates Jagr only does that every other year & the fact that he is reaching his mid 30's may slow him down considerably. Also, the Devils pushed the Rangers around in the playoffs last season & I don't see one lick of improvement in toughness with the Rangers, unless you are expecting a 40 yearold Shanahan to do all the battles. The Rangers will be LUCKY to hit the 80 point mark. Lunqvist is not an unknown anymore & Jagr will have a more difficult season trying to carry this team. Besides Jagr & maybe Shanahan, I just don't see who else will score for the Rangers. The Isles may have a weird ownership situation, but they did some nice moves this off season & I see some nice youngsters like Bergenheim, Nilsson, Colliton, Gervais, & Campoli become serious contributers for the Isles.
you have GOT to be kidding me. im definately one of the more objective ranger fans here, and i think the isles will be contending for a playoff spot, but your evaluation of the rangers is simply assinine.
1)Shanahan scored 40 freakin goals last year, and before you even mention that it was against a crappy division, every team plays 32 games against their division, as such that accounts for roughly 40% of their games, that means, on average every player in the nhl should have roughly 40% of their goals against their division rivals, shanahan had 45%, so if you take away that 5% of goals as being bonus to playing against a crappy division, he STILL scores 38 goals, which, if im not mistaken, is STILL better than any player the islanders can roll out there, AND hes our 2nd option!
2)Ward, Rachunek, and Cullen are insanely better than poti, strudwick, and rucchin, were talkin about 1 guy who is the softest player in the entire nhl (enjoy him btw), a player who really shouldnt even be in the nhl, hes simply not that good, and a player who was horrible for us in Rucchin. His faceoff % was a joke, and i believe his power play numbers ranks among the bottom of the league for PP points for a forward considering minutes played.

Quote:
I will put money down that Shanahan will not score more goals than Satan.
Rachunek is as SOFT as they come & definitely does not have an ounce of offensive abilities as Poti and thats scary.
Ward is OK, not earth shattering.
Cullen is not better than Rucchin & you are foolish to think that.
Hall has been a bust & I don't see that ever changing.

All in all, the Rangers aren't surprising anyone this up coming season & teams will take a pointer from that embarrassong show against the Devils & most likely play you guys in a similar fashion. I'm not saying the Isles will be better, but both teams are going to struggle to make the playoffs.
ill take that bet.
Rachunek is certainly not soft, hes not a banger, but the guy is a legit NHL defenseman, and would be your #2 or 3 if he joined your club this minute.
Ward is a solid stay at home defenseman, ill take him over struds any day of the week.
cullen is a BILLION times better than rucchin. rucchin was slow, bad on faceoffs, had no shot, no passing ability, in short, he was our checking center, playing on the 2nd line. Cullen will be far better suited to step into the 2nd line center role. if you want to argue that rucchin is a better checking center than cullen (as a checking center) i might be inclined to agree, but as far as being a 2nd line center, which is what cullen was brought in for, i think hes head and shoulders better suited for this team.
Quote:
Let me see, Rucchin is light years a better face-off guy, better leader, & at the very least on equal terms as a playmaker with Cullen. Cullen isn't terrible, but saying he is an improvement over Rucchin is silly.
Ruuchin was much worse than cullen on face offs, hes older, and equal with cullen on play making ability?! one has to wonder if youve ever even watched an NHL game to make that kind of an assessment.
in short, your posts are laughable, and im not sure why i wasted so much time trying to argue legitimate points with you, because im sure youll come back with another assinine approach, bringing up your opinions rather than facts.

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profet View Post

Come the end of the season, there will be more than one team looking for Rucinsky's services.
wrong, rucinsky has a no trade clause.

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2006, 04:47 PM
ATLANTARANGER*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profet View Post

That's kind of hard to do with a 2 year no trade clause in Ruchinsky's contract.

ATLANTARANGER* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2006, 05:55 PM
boredmale

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyBasedNYC View Post
Islanders: Last Season - Fourth Place 78 Pnts.
Cap Position: 34,817,200 (NHLPA) / 35,113,000 (http://members.shaw.ca/cdelosreyes/)
05-06' roster players unsigned -4 (DiPietro, Erskine, Godard, Colley)

Neil Smith the New GM. No wait, Garth Snow. Captain Wang continues to run the L I Enterprise into a meteor filled land of angry Klingons. At this moment their starting and backup goaltenders are Wade Dubielewicz. The addition of Poti helped the Rangers, the addition of Witt and Simon should make them a tougher team to play for sure. A new coach chomping at the bit for years should inject some new life, but how much? Considering the season they had last year and hopefully a new game plan, the tattered franchise could be considered an improved club if you want to be an optimist. They can also be called the basket-case of the league. What can't be argued is the significant amount of cap room they hold.

Additions: Poti, Witt, Sillinger, Simon, Berry, Hilbert

Loses: Oleg Kvasha
We didn't lose Kvasha, we traded him at the deadline. We also don't have much caproom after we resign Dipietro. That 34M is a bit decieving since it is not really a full roster. I figure our cap will be roughly 40-41M after dipi signs and we have a 22 man roster not leaving us much to make another big signing, although it leaves us open to make a trade around dec/jan.

Quote:
The Islanders will be the worst team in the NHL next year. However they will , AS ALWAYS, play the Rangers tough
We had 78 points last season. I figure with a better coach(Nolan) and a bunch of signings that filled needs of the team(Grit with witt and simon, faceoffs and added depth at center with sillinger, and defense with Witt and Poti) we should do better then 78 points. I know alot will say Poti is useless but he basically is a slight improvement to the inexperience we have now. Worst case scenrio with Poti is he stinks it up and we bench him in favor with what we had last year that got us 78 points. I know everybody will say well the Islanders didn't make any big enough moves, but fact is all our signings were upgrades to what he had at the end of last season and should help in some way.

I am not saying the Islanders are a shoe in for the playoffs, but with the changes they made thee should be a slight improvement.

As for the management situation, if it is a problem it is more likely it will be a problem come July 1, 2007 then during this season.

As for us playing the Rangers "tough" you guys killed us like 5 of the 8 games and our record sucked against you. Take away Jagr and Straka's stats against us and they both look average

Last edited by boredmale: 08-05-2006 at 06:06 PM.
boredmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2006, 06:42 PM
eco's bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredmale View Post
We didn't lose Kvasha, we traded him at the deadline. We also don't have much caproom after we resign Dipietro. That 34M is a bit decieving since it is not really a full roster. I figure our cap will be roughly 40-41M after dipi signs and we have a 22 man roster not leaving us much to make another big signing, although it leaves us open to make a trade around dec/jan.

We had 78 points last season. I figure with a better coach(Nolan) and a bunch of signings that filled needs of the team(Grit with witt and simon, faceoffs and added depth at center with sillinger, and defense with Witt and Poti) we should do better then 78 points. I know alot will say Poti is useless but he basically is a slight improvement to the inexperience we have now. Worst case scenrio with Poti is he stinks it up and we bench him in favor with what we had last year that got us 78 points. I know everybody will say well the Islanders didn't make any big enough moves, but fact is all our signings were upgrades to what he had at the end of last season and should help in some way.

I am not saying the Islanders are a shoe in for the playoffs, but with the changes they made thee should be a slight improvement.

As for the management situation, if it is a problem it is more likely it will be a problem come July 1, 2007 then during this season.

As for us playing the Rangers "tough" you guys killed us like 5 of the 8 games and our record sucked against you. Take away Jagr and Straka's stats against us and they both look average

In regards to your Poti signing all I can say is good luck--I'm sure you've seen enough of him over the years yourself. We got a 'decent ' defensive season out of him last year but it came pretty much at the expense of his creative game. He throws a decent check about once every ten games--otherwise he's a non-factor physically. No doubt he will show up for games against the Rangers though. I imagine that Nolan will be all over that patented poke check move of his if he tries that too often.

Old
08-05-2006, 06:43 PM
I Am Chariot
One shift at a time

So the Flyers had NO goalie controversy last year. GREAT! Keep telling yourself that. Hitch thinks so too.

Hopefully your denial and the creeping shadow of mediocrity will drag the Flyboys down into the depths of the division to battle for last place with the Islanders.

So tell me since there is no controversy....Who is the Flyers #1 Goalie?

Is it the oft mentioned trade bait Esche...or the disgruntled mia in Europe Nitty?

Old
08-05-2006, 07:05 PM
NassauIsles82*

Quote:
I'm no Poti fan and I truly hate the signing, but saying Rosival is an improvement is just stupid. Rosival had a career season with the Rags last season but showed his true colors against the Devs when they totally undressed him on almost every shift. BTW, I hate Milbury, but he has had more success with the Isles than Sather has had with the Rangers. 3 playoffs with MM, 1 for Sather. Get back to me when the Rags actually win a playoff game in the next decade.

OWNED

NassauIsles82* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2006, 07:12 PM
boredmale

Quote:
Originally Posted by eco's bones View Post
In regards to your Poti signing all I can say is good luck--I'm sure you've seen enough of him over the years yourself. We got a 'decent ' defensive season out of him last year but it came pretty much at the expense of his creative game. He throws a decent check about once every ten games--otherwise he's a non-factor physically. No doubt he will show up for games against the Rangers though. I imagine that Nolan will be all over that patented poke check move of his if he tries that too often.
I don't expect Poti to come over and be our savour. Like i said he hopefully will come over and be a slight improvement to what we have now on defense(which is definantly a weak spot last year). I don't think he can be much worse then Brent "2 minutes for shooting the puck over the boards in the defensive zone" Sopel. If the Isles signed Poti to a multi yea deal i would be pissed, but the 1 year deal he signed gives us an easy out if he does suck. Poti is basically a stop gap fill in till we can find something better.

As i stated above all the guys we signed this summer did address team needs, even Tom Poti(as sad as that is).

Old
08-05-2006, 07:19 PM
I Am Chariot
One shift at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binos View Post
OWNED
Keep dreaming.

First off it looks like Maloney is the acting GM now. But as far as the Cap and trades/signings go the Rangers have RULED since a Cap has been put in place.

They have made EXCELLENT bang for the buck signings at every turn. Much like the days when Sather was back in Edmonton and had to stick to a self imposed budget, the Rangers have been Very calculating with their roster moves.

Always the cheap easy knock that the big bad Rangers throw money at over the hill Star players, but those days are GONE.

Look at this team since the lockout.

Improved at Goaltender!!!
Improved on Defense!!!
Improved on Offense!!!
Finally some Depth retained on the Farm(hold those talented prospects!)

Let's add IMPROVED COACHING!

All those improvements and MONEY TO SPARE!

I double dare you to go to the General NHL board and post a thread asking where the general hockey fans from around the NHL rate the teams on Front Office issues, the Cap, Signings etc.

The Rangers will be right near the top and the Islanders will be LAST

Old
08-05-2006, 09:01 PM
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...

Quote:
So the Flyers had NO goalie controversy last year. GREAT! Keep telling yourself that. Hitch thinks so too.

Hopefully your denial and the creeping shadow of mediocrity will drag the Flyboys down into the depths of the division to battle for last place with the Islanders.

So tell me since there is no controversy....Who is the Flyers #1 Goalie?

Is it the oft mentioned trade bait Esche...or the disgruntled mia in Europe Nitty?
You really need to get your head out of the sand if you think the Flyers will be battling for last place.

Ex Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2006, 09:02 PM
eco's bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredmale View Post
I don't expect Poti to come over and be our savour. Like i said he hopefully will come over and be a slight improvement to what we have now on defense(which is definantly a weak spot last year). I don't think he can be much worse then Brent "2 minutes for shooting the puck over the boards in the defensive zone" Sopel. If the Isles signed Poti to a multi yea deal i would be pissed, but the 1 year deal he signed gives us an easy out if he does suck. Poti is basically a stop gap fill in till we can find something better.

As i stated above all the guys we signed this summer did address team needs, even Tom Poti(as sad as that is).

Well from what I saw from Sopel last year BM I thought well you guys got one too. Now you have two. I know you only signed him for a year--he's been our whipping boy almost from the moment he arrived--and for the most part deserved it. He has talent. Even so I don't think there are too many here that aren't glad that he's gone.

Old
08-05-2006, 09:44 PM
boredmale

Quote:
Originally Posted by eco's bones View Post
Well from what I saw from Sopel last year BM I thought well you guys got one too. Now you have two. I know you only signed him for a year--he's been our whipping boy almost from the moment he arrived--and for the most part deserved it. He has talent. Even so I don't think there are too many here that aren't glad that he's gone.
we traded Sopel to the Kings

Old
08-05-2006, 10:36 PM
flyersfan97

I'm going to try to respond to as many of the inaccurate statements here as possible. First of all, to the person who said that they Flyers will 'be in the depths of the division,' well, that's just laughable. The last time the Flyers missed the playoffs was in '94 and I don't think I have to tell Ranger fans just how long ago that was. The Flyers have finished first or second in the division ever since.

Next, the original post left our Sanderson as one of our off-season acquisitions. This is important as he will probably be playing the wing on our second or third line and will add a nice touch to all our 'rookies' (more on that in a minute). He will also be a key man on our PP-which wasn't that great last year, especially when Forsberg is out.

As someone else previously mentioned, of those listed that we didn't sign, with the exception of Gagne-we don't want 'em.

As for our d-men, while certainly not the best in the league, the were utterly desimated by injuries (more on that later). We had more points than anyone in the NHL at the Olympic break, but then the injuries hit. Injuries were our problem last year, not d-men. Watch for both Hatcher and Rathje to be much improved this year.

For the person who said, 'fire our training staff' clearly something was wrong there. Yes, injuries happen, but not to this extent....

Injuries, the Flyers #'s 1-100,000 problem last year. Think back to 12 months ago, Richards was a shoo-in to make the team with Carter being our first call up. Need I say more? We didn't play one single game last season with the line-up that was anticipated going into camp/the season. I don't believe we ever played a game with less than five rookies in our lineup, with the top number being something like nine or fourteen.

Goaltending, do we have Brodeur? Certainly not. But we do have TWO goaltenders who are capable, and have proven themself capable of playing in the NHL. Not many teams can say that. Yes, our goaltending will work itself out-make no bones about it. It's not an excuse, it's a fact. We didn't lose to Buffalo because of goaltending, injuries maybe, but certainly not goaltending.

Forsberg...definitely a key for us as he would be for any team he plays on. I'm not one of those Flyers fans that kids herself into believing that he will play 82 games-he won't. But I am confident that we have many other players who are able to take his place when, not if, he goes down.

Lastly, we lost the division on a tie-break, and had the same number of points as the Devs. It's not like it was 'stolen' from us, or we lost by a big number. The Flyers have definitely improved this off-season, and IF they stay healthy...watch out.

flyersfan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2006, 09:38 AM
I Am Chariot
One shift at a time

THE "DEPTHS OF THE DIVISION" comment was an exaggeration to make a point.

To deny that Hitch created a goalie controversy last season is silly...

The fact that you have TWO capable #1 goalies is a blessing OR a curse depending on how YOUR COACH works it.

Would it surprise anyone if Chico Esche gets traded?

Old
08-06-2006, 09:42 AM
flyersfan97

No, I wouldn't be surprised, and yes, I do think Hitch could have/should have handled the entire situation better.

flyersfan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2006, 09:48 AM
AfroThunder396
Lou's Secret Sauce

vCash: 50
This thread was soo civilized.

And now

AfroThunder396 is offline   Reply With Quote