HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

12-13' Prospects Thread Version XV: Rielly Wins WHL Eastern Conf. Dman of the Year

Closed Thread

Old
03-22-2013, 11:15 PM
Didact
Nonis lost his mind

vCash: 500
Biggs has been disappointing me. I just hope he translates better in the pros than junior.

Old
03-22-2013, 11:18 PM
7even
Deus Ex Machina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLeastOfTheBunch View Post
3 point night for Toninato. Has recorded atleast a point in all but 2 of his last 18 games.
I'm not saying he's the next Jonathan Toews....

....but he's the next Jonathan Toews

Old
03-22-2013, 11:22 PM
7even
Deus Ex Machina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didact View Post
Biggs has been disappointing me. I just hope he translates better in the pros than junior.
Yeah, wholly unimpressed with his season. Hopefully his ~intangibles~ shine with the Marlies.

Old
03-22-2013, 11:26 PM
Interactif

Despite the 3 points, I thought Leivo had a relatively quiet game.

On the battle of the draft picks, I thought Justin Bailey was more noticeable than Jason Dickinson.

Old
03-22-2013, 11:27 PM
Interactif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didact View Post
That's okay, I have been very impressed by Biggs this year. See how it balances out here.

Old
03-22-2013, 11:40 PM
Hero
Raptors 13/14

vCash: 50
All encompassing Rielly scouting report

http://leafshero.wordpress.com/2013/...outing-report/

Old
03-22-2013, 11:57 PM
ktf

Send a message via MSN to ktf
Dennis Robertson of Brown recorded an assist as Brown upset Quinnipiac to reach the ECAC final. This likely guarentees them at least an at large bid in the final tournament. He is definitely another sleeper pick. Along with Knodel and MacWilliams, we have some intriguing college options on the blueline

Old
03-23-2013, 12:23 AM
The Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
Despite the 3 points, I thought Leivo had a relatively quiet game.

On the battle of the draft picks, I thought Justin Bailey was more noticeable than Jason Dickinson.
Yeah Leivo really didn't do much good or bad - he had one nice short handed rush though that had the crowd in shock...the kid does have some incredible puck skills

Bailey seems to have actually regressed for me - he is not battling like he used to in February but he could be a very solid NHL'er at some point...he has the tools to be effective. He really has no physical game at all despite his size

Old
03-23-2013, 08:25 AM
kilgro
Thank you Burke!

Went to the Generals game with a buddy last night. Didn't think Biggs played his best game but he still had his moments. Made a good play on the gens second goal to dig the puck out of the corner, move it to the point and headed straight to the net. He also thumped Richie with a big hit which led to their scrap which was a draw. the linesman stepped in early which was a buzzkill. After their fight the game got a lot more chippy, Jenner went after Strome which was awesome. Speaking of Strome I thought he was terrible and took a lot of bad penalties (8 pims on the night) which was costly for his team. Gonna be a physical series

Best 2 players were Laughton and Dal Colle for me. Dal Colle is going to be a stud

Old
03-23-2013, 03:02 PM
sniper81

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilgro View Post
Went to the Generals game with a buddy last night. Didn't think Biggs played his best game but he still had his moments. Made a good play on the gens second goal to dig the puck out of the corner, move it to the point and headed straight to the net. He also thumped Richie with a big hit which led to their scrap which was a draw. the linesman stepped in early which was a buzzkill. After their fight the game got a lot more chippy, Jenner went after Strome which was awesome. Speaking of Strome I thought he was terrible and took a lot of bad penalties (8 pims on the night) which was costly for his team. Gonna be a physical series

Best 2 players were Laughton and Dal Colle for me. Dal Colle is going to be a stud
I approve of this post. That was DC's best game of the season, his family was going bonkers.

Old
03-24-2013, 09:55 AM
kilgro
Thank you Burke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper81 View Post
I approve of this post. That was DC's best game of the season, his family was going bonkers.
were they sitting in section 117 with all the Dal Colle jerseys? i was sitting right behind them and I figured that was his family! one of them had on a Vaughn Kings Dal Colle jersey which was sick. he put on a ****ing show for them

game 2 today at 6!

London play Saginaw at 2, might tune into that one and see Rupert merk some fools

Percy also plays at 2 but Mississauga is brutal

Kitchener vs. Guelph at 7

Old
03-24-2013, 12:33 PM
sniper81

Quote:
were they sitting in section 117 with all the Dal Colle jerseys? i was sitting right behind them and I figured that was his family! one of them had on a Vaughn Kings Dal Colle jersey which was sick. he put on a ****ing show for them

game 2 today at 6!

London play Saginaw at 2, might tune into that one and see Rupert merk some fools

Percy also plays at 2 but Mississauga is brutal

Kitchener vs. Guelph at 7
That vaughn kings jersey was pretty nasty, they were loving it. I was in 118 behind the "shoot the puck" guy. Ill be there aswell, hopefully another entertaining game.

Old
03-24-2013, 12:59 PM
kilgro
Thank you Burke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper81 View Post
That vaughn kings jersey was pretty nasty, they were loving it. I was in 118 behind the "shoot the puck" guy. Ill be there aswell, hopefully another entertaining game.
haha i definitely heard that guy more than a few times. enjoy the game tonight man! i gotta watch this one on TV

Old
03-24-2013, 03:28 PM
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice

The London Knights ‏@GoLondonKnights 1m
GOALLLLL! With 0.3 seconds to play @ryanrupert64 finds the back of the net to send this one to OT!!! #ItsOurTime #KnightsTalk

Clutch

Old
03-24-2013, 03:33 PM
kilgro
Thank you Burke!

Crazy game in London as the knights tie it with under a 1 second to play. Off to overtime it goes. The Rupert brothers have both had strong games and Domi has looked dangerous all game but can't beat Paterson

Old
03-24-2013, 03:35 PM
kilgro
Thank you Burke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight View Post
The London Knights ‏@GoLondonKnights 1m
GOALLLLL! With 0.3 seconds to play @ryanrupert64 finds the back of the net to send this one to OT!!! #ItsOurTime #KnightsTalk

Clutch

It was actually Horvat who scored it but Rupert was causing chaos in front of the net too.

Percy and the steelheads also win their first game to bring the series to 2-1. Percy picked up an assist

Old
03-24-2013, 03:37 PM
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice

Quote:
It was actually Horvat who scored it but Rupert was causing chaos in front of the net too.

Percy and the steelheads also win their first game to bring the series to 2-1. Percy picked up an assist
Yea they switched it now .

Old
03-24-2013, 03:59 PM
Borjes Baumingdyk
OurFanbaseIsTheEnemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero View Post
All encompassing Rielly scouting report

http://leafshero.wordpress.com/2013/...outing-report/
Campbell comparision? I like that, especially when he (Campbell) is responsible for stuff like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cegN62zRGy8

And even better like this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEylfgdwEnQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d1V6TXxr-Q

That has me excited.

Old
03-24-2013, 07:57 PM
mikebel111
Optimistic/Patient

Percy finishes with an assist as missisauga trail the series by a game now
IMO, a dark horse to make leafs next season

Old
03-24-2013, 09:31 PM
Drop The Mits
Toronto Blue Dingers

I would watch the next Gens - Ice Dogs game... almost a full team brawl at the end of the game tnight... started after Game 1 where the ice dogs tried to stay on the ice longer than the gens and they had a staredown with only about 5 gens players who noticed but tonight both teams stayed on. if ice dogs get swept it could get ugly

Old
03-24-2013, 09:34 PM
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice

Sparks made 36/38 in a 2-0 loss. They will pbly get swept , Leivo with no points.

Weird it shows Sparks playing 59 mins , while the other goalie for Guelph play 1min and made 2/2 saves. So one of them may be injured

Old
03-24-2013, 09:43 PM
TheLeastOfTheBunch

vCash: 50
Since January Toninato has had a 9 game point streak, an 8 game point streak, and is currently on a 7 game point streak.

6th in points, 1 point off of league leader in ES points.

Old
03-25-2013, 11:20 AM
DevinH2004

So the Brackets for the NCAA Frozen Four have been set. Toronto Maple Leafs Prospects, Eric Knodel and Andrew MacWilliam's teams (New Hampshire and North Dakota) are still in it. I believe they both play this Friday and if they continue to win may eventually need to play one another.

Dennis Robertson's Brown University and Tony Cameranesi's Minnesota Duluth didn't make the cut.

I guess as soon as North Dakota is eliminated we may see a deal given to MacWilliam if he's in the Leafs plans.

Old
03-25-2013, 12:36 PM
FreeBird
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight View Post
Sparks made 36/38 in a 2-0 loss. They will pbly get swept , Leivo with no points.

Weird it shows Sparks playing 59 mins , while the other goalie for Guelph play 1min and made 2/2 saves. So one of them may be injured
And and former Leaf pick John Gibson out dueled Sparks to shut out the Storm and was games 1st star.

Old
03-25-2013, 12:46 PM
Diamond Joe Quimby
A$AP Joffrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBird View Post
And and former Leaf pick John Gibson out dueled Sparks to shut out the Storm and was games 1st star.
Really? You're reaching....

Closed Thread