HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Montreal Impact Thread 14.0 - The "Jinxed Undefeated Season" Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-22-2013, 11:19 AM
  #76
ClasslessGuy
Registered User
 
ClasslessGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: St-Jean, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,643
vCash: 567
So how much money does Crépeau makes?

ClasslessGuy is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 11:57 AM
  #77
JunglePete
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,382
vCash: 500
Around 35 G

JunglePete is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 03:16 PM
  #78
Benzaza
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 549
vCash: 500
Latest on MRS

Montreal Impact vs New York Red Bulls : Three Questions With Once A Metro

http://www.mountroyalsoccer.com/2013...ns-with-once-a

Impact vs NYRB Talk on the Guardian and MLS/International Game Preview

http://www.mountroyalsoccer.com/2013...dian-us-sports

Benzaza is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 05:22 PM
  #79
Bud2790
Registered User
 
Bud2790's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,909
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
When are the reserve team games starting?
There is one Sunday morning, 10:30AM at the Big O if anyone is interested, it's free (I think it's the first of the season)

As Riverside Habs Fan said, our young guys will get to play in the reserve games, but they'll definately see some playing time due to the scheduling, injuries, etc..

Even without Henry, the Red Bull are a dangerous team, should be a great game! I'm a little worried about the crowd though. At this point last week, we were hearing that the TFC game was almost sold out, only 3K tickets left...so far, I haven't heard a thing about tomorrow's game.

Bud2790 is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 05:26 PM
  #80
Montreal Impact FC
.:| Champ's City |:.
 
Montreal Impact FC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Montreal
Country: Ecuador
Posts: 1,249
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud2790 View Post
There is one Sunday morning, 10:30AM at the Big O if anyone is interested, it's free (I think it's the first of the season)

As Riverside Habs Fan said, our young guys will get to play in the reserve games, but they'll definately see some playing time due to the scheduling, injuries, etc..

Even without Henry, the Red Bull are a dangerous team, should be a great game! I'm a little worried about the crowd though. At this point last week, we were hearing that the TFC game was almost sold out, only 3K tickets left...so far, I haven't heard a thing about tomorrow's game.
Seriously doubt there will be more than 14k... olympic stadium are ruin, indoors ruins that is...... truly a disgrace of a stadium.

Montreal Impact FC is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 05:33 PM
  #81
Bud2790
Registered User
 
Bud2790's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,909
vCash: 500
If we get around 20K, I'll be happy since that's the size of SS. But anything less than 17K would be brutal IMO.

Bud2790 is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 06:39 PM
  #82
schumway2
Registered User
 
schumway2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,099
vCash: 500
Anyone think we should switch to our 3rd jerseys permanently? They're so much more distinctive than our current generic blue jerseys.

schumway2 is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 07:29 PM
  #83
Montreal Impact FC
.:| Champ's City |:.
 
Montreal Impact FC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Montreal
Country: Ecuador
Posts: 1,249
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud2790 View Post
If we get around 20K, I'll be happy since that's the size of SS. But anything less than 17K would be brutal IMO.
Well im putting my expectations low for this one.. no nesta no henry. No hype what so ever... damn snow outside... not having 5k from other team making the trip... specials on groupon... seriously... if we get 20k that would be a great result i agree. Not only is olympic stadium a shame but we are so far from the game... it makes it even worse... olympic stadium must be 3/4 to have a great vibe...

Montreal Impact FC is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 07:33 PM
  #84
Montreal Impact FC
.:| Champ's City |:.
 
Montreal Impact FC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Montreal
Country: Ecuador
Posts: 1,249
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by schumway2 View Post
Anyone think we should switch to our 3rd jerseys permanently? They're so much more distinctive than our current generic blue jerseys.
I saw lot of people on mls website saying our third jersey looks great and all... but i think our original one isnt bad either... who knows maybe one day it will be...

Montreal Impact FC is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 07:47 PM
  #85
ChrisKreider20
Oh Hai Guise
 
ChrisKreider20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,342
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by schumway2 View Post
Anyone think we should switch to our 3rd jerseys permanently? They're so much more distinctive than our current generic blue jerseys.
Lol of course it's distinctive it's inter milan
Nice jersey tho, I'd buy it

ChrisKreider20 is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 08:12 PM
  #86
Pierre Dagenais
RIP Mr. Hockey
 
Pierre Dagenais's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,704
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaBorat View Post
Lol of course it's distinctive it's inter milan
Nice jersey tho, I'd buy it
Atalanta

Pierre Dagenais is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 08:18 PM
  #87
LaurentHabs
Wat.
 
LaurentHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,126
vCash: 500
I'm feeling that either we will grind out a 2-0 win tomorrow, or it will be a 1-1 draw. Something tells me that since NYRB don't got their "stars", Peke will make them work their assess off and make it a living hell for our boys. Especially down the flanks.

If we control the ball early on, will be the 2-0 win, if we let them set the tempo, we'll get the draw.

LaurentHabs is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 10:36 PM
  #88
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
RIP
 
DekeLikeYouMeanIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,586
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurentHabs View Post
I'm feeling that either we will grind out a 2-0 win tomorrow, or it will be a 1-1 draw. Something tells me that since NYRB don't got their "stars", Peke will make them work their assess off and make it a living hell for our boys. Especially down the flanks.

If we control the ball early on, will be the 2-0 win, if we let them set the tempo, we'll get the draw.
I'm predicting a 3-1 loss.

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 10:48 PM
  #89
LaurentHabs
Wat.
 
LaurentHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,126
vCash: 500
jeremy filosa ‏@j_filosa 52m
Selon ce lien partagé par @pascalr2, l'#IMFC se serait entendu avec l'attaquant Andrea Paponi. http://sport.tiscali.it/calciomercat...?calciomercato

Andrea Paponi=Daniele Paponi (Mentionned before)

LaurentHabs is offline  
Old
03-22-2013, 10:59 PM
  #90
gunners14henry
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 1,047
vCash: 500
damn...anyone else see the weather conditions of the USA/Costa Rica game? You can't even see the ball

gunners14henry is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 12:47 AM
  #91
gelu88
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Brossard, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 947
vCash: 500
If we played at saputo earlier into march, and got conditions like that, do you think people would come?

its worth considering if we end up going far in the playoffs.

gelu88 is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 01:53 AM
  #92
JunglePete
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,382
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelu88 View Post
If we played at saputo earlier into march, and got conditions like that, do you think people would come?

its worth considering if we end up going far in the playoffs.
OS is the solution

JunglePete is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:31 AM
  #93
Riverside Habs Fan
Registered User
 
Riverside Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,078
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Riverside Habs Fan Send a message via MSN to Riverside Habs Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by schumway2 View Post
Anyone think we should switch to our 3rd jerseys permanently? They're so much more distinctive than our current generic blue jerseys.
Nesta would not like that

I would love if there are 20k people there today, although have my doubts. Playing at the Big O for a couple games at the start of the season is just something the Impact will have to get used to. Not great but no other options.

Riverside Habs Fan is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:34 AM
  #94
JordanStaal#1Fan
Registered User
 
JordanStaal#1Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Asbestos, Qc
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,486
vCash: 500
A friend told me 25k were expected. I don't know where he heard that though.

JordanStaal#1Fan is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:37 AM
  #95
Maxpac
Registered User
 
Maxpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: hockey city
Posts: 14,272
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanStaal#1Fan View Post
A friend told me 25k were expected. I don't know where he heard that though.
That's not so bad. I expect a lot will probably buy directly at the big O (like me), you've got to takenin account that A LOT had their budget set up to watch GSP fight last week end.

Maxpac is online now  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:43 AM
  #96
Riverside Habs Fan
Registered User
 
Riverside Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,078
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Riverside Habs Fan Send a message via MSN to Riverside Habs Fan
I'm buying my ticket at the stadium as well. The $9 service fee to buy online is redonkulus.

Riverside Habs Fan is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 02:03 PM
  #97
LaurentHabs
Wat.
 
LaurentHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,126
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelu88 View Post
If we played at saputo earlier into march, and got conditions like that, do you think people would come?

its worth considering if we end up going far in the playoffs.
IIRC, the Stade Saputo has a heated pitch, which means that the snow would have to be incredibly strong and coming down at a crazy rhythm for it to accumulate as much as it did yesterday. Then if it came to that, the MLS would probably postpone the game

LaurentHabs is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 03:11 PM
  #98
LaurentHabs
Wat.
 
LaurentHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,126
vCash: 500
Elizabeth Rancourt ‏@elitvasports 36m
Tout ce que je peux dire c'est que je suis agréablement surprise du XI partant #IMFC #TVASports

Expect Tissot or Ouimette to start

EDIT: Double Post, sorry

EDIT2: XI #IMFC vs #NYRB Perkins; Camara, Ferrari, Ouimette, Brovsky; Bernier; Pisanu, Arnaud (C), Felipe, Romero; Di Vaio #IMFClive


Last edited by LaurentHabs: 03-23-2013 at 03:28 PM.
LaurentHabs is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 03:33 PM
  #99
ThaDevilGirl
Registered User
 
ThaDevilGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: YFC/YUL
Country: Portugal
Posts: 11,224
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurentHabs View Post
Elizabeth Rancourt ‏@elitvasports 36m
Tout ce que je peux dire c'est que je suis agréablement surprise du XI partant #IMFC #TVASports

Expect Tissot or Ouimette to start

EDIT: Double Post, sorry

EDIT2: XI #IMFC vs #NYRB Perkins; Camara, Ferrari, Ouimette, Brovsky; Bernier; Pisanu, Arnaud (C), Felipe, Romero; Di Vaio #IMFClive
Going for 4!

ThaDevilGirl is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 03:39 PM
  #100
peate
Good grief!
 
peate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Island
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,693
vCash: 500
Interesting to see Ouimette in the line-up. Hope our captain has another strong game and DiVaio scores another. I predict a 2-0 win for Les Bleus.

peate is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.