HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

3/23/13 "Rematch" - Panthers VS Devils

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-23-2013, 08:07 PM
  #101
Offdapost*
Tetrodotoxin!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 7,812
vCash: 383
oh boy

Offdapost* is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:07 PM
  #102
Howboutthempanthers
No Bandwagon Allowed
 
Howboutthempanthers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Brow. County, Fl.
Country: United States
Posts: 4,187
vCash: 500
Yeah it was a bad hit by Robak but I've seen worse.

Howboutthempanthers is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:08 PM
  #103
Inquisition13
Registered User
 
Inquisition13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 58
vCash: 500
Did he just flop himself into the boards? Seriously?! Did I just ******* see that?

Inquisition13 is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:09 PM
  #104
FinlandPanther
Registered User
 
FinlandPanther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dania Florida
Country: Finland
Posts: 3,267
vCash: 500
Oh Shanny I can't wait to see what you have for us

FinlandPanther is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:09 PM
  #105
Markstrom Rules
Sup
 
Markstrom Rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: United States
Posts: 16,069
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisition13 View Post
Did he just flop himself into the boards? Seriously?! Did I just ******* see that?
Not really, he lost his balance. It was a stupid crosscheck by Robak.

Markstrom Rules is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:09 PM
  #106
Ghoste
Vigo the Carpathian
 
Ghoste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Diego, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,055
vCash: 835
Refs sure on top of that one. What a joke.

-ghoste

Ghoste is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:09 PM
  #107
RainingRats
Registered User
 
RainingRats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9,996
vCash: 500
That's a dangerous play but not that bad. 5 minute major and 10 minute game misconduct is a bit much. Nash gets nothing...

RainingRats is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:09 PM
  #108
Mogo
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
Mogo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Finland
Posts: 10,009
vCash: 813
IMO he just lost his footing from the crosscheck that wasn't even that hard. How can you get 5min for that. Just watch Kostopoulos gets nothing

Mogo is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:09 PM
  #109
Inquisition13
Registered User
 
Inquisition13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 58
vCash: 500
That was a total flop. Robak tapped him. He flung himself into the boards.


Edit: Or tripped : )

Inquisition13 is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:11 PM
  #110
Boothinator
@MrBoothinator
 
Boothinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Country: Germany
Posts: 2,061
vCash: 50
He will get suspended for sure

Boothinator is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:11 PM
  #111
Lola
Future Panthers
 
Lola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Central Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 3,032
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisition13 View Post
That was a total flop. Robak tapped him. He flung himself into the boards.


Edit: Or tripped : )
This is what I saw too.

Unbelievable.

Lola is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:12 PM
  #112
PBPantherfan
Here we go again
 
PBPantherfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lake Worth, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 2,262
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingRats View Post
LOL, dude, that's not a bad goal. It's tough to grab the puck off your chest like that after Clarkson rips it from 10 feet away. He almost covered it too. Somebody has to tie up Clarkson. If the goalie stops the first shot on a very high quality scoring chance, you can't blame the goalie when he is a half second away from covering it up.
Seriously are you saying you can't expect a goalie to catch the puck in that situation? Are you really his wife or brother or something? It hit him right in the logo and then he dropped it.


And what the hell? I am fine with Robak getting the 5 mins but how the hell did Kostopolis not get anything for that? We always get called for that everytime what a bunch of crap.

PBPantherfan is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:14 PM
  #113
Laus723
Future Now
 
Laus723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 27,058
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingRats View Post
LOL, dude, that's not a bad goal. It's tough to grab the puck off your chest like that after Clarkson rips it from 10 feet away. He almost covered it too. Somebody has to tie up Clarkson. If the goalie stops the first shot on a very high quality scoring chance, you can't blame the goalie when he is a half second away from covering it up.
Clem took his eyes off the up k thinking he had it covered. He didn't, dropped it, and was scored on. It was bad. Period.

__________________
So you're saying there's a chance!
Laus723 is online now  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:14 PM
  #114
RainingRats
Registered User
 
RainingRats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9,996
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBPantherfan View Post
Seriously are you saying you can't expect a goalie to catch the puck in that situation? Are you really his wife or brother or something? It hit him right in the logo and then he dropped it.


And what the hell I am fine with Robak getting the 5 mins but how the helll did Kostopolis not get anything for that? We always get called for that everytime what a bunch of crap.
I don't think it's expected given how close that shot was and how hard Clarkson shoots. How come you don't expect anyone to tie up Clarkson's stick? You realize if the D did their job Clemmer would have easily covered it.

RainingRats is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:14 PM
  #115
pantherbot
Registered User
 
pantherbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 964
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingRats View Post
LOL, dude, that's not a bad goal. It's tough to grab the puck off your chest like that after Clarkson rips it from 10 feet away. He almost covered it too. Somebody has to tie up Clarkson. If the goalie stops the first shot on a very high quality scoring chance, you can't blame the goalie when he is a half second away from covering it up.
hey look, clemmenson JUST took a shot in the chest and...caught it! guess it is possible.

pantherbot is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:15 PM
  #116
RainingRats
Registered User
 
RainingRats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9,996
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherbot View Post
hey look, clemmenson JUST took a shot in the chest and...caught it! guess it is possible.
Of course is it, but from ten feet out it's not that easy. How about Kuba ties up Clarkson's stick? You guys seem to be okay with Clarkson following up on his own rebound? I don't understand that.

RainingRats is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:17 PM
  #117
Mogo
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
Mogo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Finland
Posts: 10,009
vCash: 813
Let's just agree Clemmensen sucks

Mogo is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:17 PM
  #118
Boothinator
@MrBoothinator
 
Boothinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Country: Germany
Posts: 2,061
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogo View Post
Let's just agree Clemmensen sucks
Second that.

Every other goalie would have saved that puck.

Boothinator is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:19 PM
  #119
PBPantherfan
Here we go again
 
PBPantherfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lake Worth, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 2,262
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingRats View Post
I don't think it's expected given how close that shot was and how hard Clarkson shoots. How come you don't expect anyone to tie up Clarkson's stick? You realize if the D did their job Clemmer would have easily covered it.
How about Clemmer catches it and we don't have to worry about the worst defenseman on the team tying up someone's stick. I completely agree Kuba sucks but that was a bad goal on Clemmer. It hit him in the chest it wasn't even a rocket and he dropped it and gave up a bad rebound and didn't cover it quick enough to stop the guy from scoring.

PBPantherfan is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:20 PM
  #120
SoupyFIN
Moderator
Lu ♥
 
SoupyFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Country: Finland
Posts: 20,848
vCash: 50
Oh look, I get home just in time to see the tank in full motion.

SoupyFIN is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:21 PM
  #121
RainingRats
Registered User
 
RainingRats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9,996
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBPantherfan View Post
How about Clemmer catches it and we don't have to worry about the worst defenseman on the team tying up someone's stick. I completely agree Kuba sucks but that was a bad goal on Clemmer. It hit him in the chest it wasn't even a rocket and he dropped it and gave up a bad rebound and didn't cover it quick enough to stop the guy from scoring.
You can only expect the backup goalie to do so much. Set more reasonable standards. Stopping a point blank shot should be good enough. He was about to cover the rebound, a half a second away. To blame him for that goal isn't fair. Kulikov and Kuba have more blame, imo but everyone screams that Clemmer sucks. Doesn't seem reasonable to me.

RainingRats is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:22 PM
  #122
PSLguy
Registered User
 
PSLguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Port St. Lucie, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 977
vCash: 500
Say what you will about Clemmer but he has kept the game within reach.

PSLguy is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:27 PM
  #123
PBPantherfan
Here we go again
 
PBPantherfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lake Worth, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 2,262
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingRats View Post
You can only expect the backup goalie to do so much. Set more reasonable standards. Stopping a point blank shot should be good enough. He was about to cover the rebound, a half a second away. To blame him for that goal isn't fair. Kulikov and Kuba have more blame, imo but everyone screams that Clemmer sucks. Doesn't seem reasonable to me.
Dude that is a bad goal if Tallas is in net I give up. A guy making 1.2 million a year ought to stop that. For gods sake he's an NHL goalie catch the puck.

PBPantherfan is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:27 PM
  #124
Lola
Future Panthers
 
Lola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Central Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 3,032
vCash: 500
Wtf?????

Better be a fine for Henrique. Game was over.

Lola is offline  
Old
03-23-2013, 08:27 PM
  #125
gizmo12688
Registered User
 
gizmo12688's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 50

gizmo12688 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.