HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

3/23 | Raptor Jesus Returns | Bruins @ Toronto II

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-24-2013, 04:22 PM
  #651
slovakfan*
 
slovakfan*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Kosice
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 1,677
vCash: 500
so khudobin had 8 saves?

Leafs funnies act like they won the series.

let's see in 2 days.

slovakfan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 05:05 PM
  #652
bobbyorr04
Bruins fan 4ever
 
bobbyorr04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,607
vCash: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely08 View Post
Yeah, and playoff experience doesn't count for anything, either. Recchi was everyone's whipping boy. But he delivered both when we needed it.
I know I'm not suppose to say this, but I miss Recchi and Thomas. They both led by example, and played with a lot of heart!

bobbyorr04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 05:31 PM
  #653
4ORRBRUIN
Registered User
 
4ORRBRUIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: boston
Country: United States
Posts: 5,253
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyorr04 View Post
Please speak for yourself, and not for all Bruins fans.
I don't think the Leafs are a crappy team, but are much improved from last season...and with this shortened season, anything could happen in the play-offs.
You have no problem losing to the Leafs ? Where did I say I speak for all bruin fans ? Stop.

4ORRBRUIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 05:32 PM
  #654
4ORRBRUIN
Registered User
 
4ORRBRUIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: boston
Country: United States
Posts: 5,253
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyorr04 View Post
I thought the B's had a few snipers going into this short season, but a couple of guys I had in mind (Horton and Lucic) have been very disappointing to say the least, and just can't seem to "wake-up" and start scoring...but I'm still hopeful these guys can get their act together ASAP to give the Bruins a better chance for a successful play-off run... but if they (and some other players) continue to struggle, the B's might find themselves fighting for a play-off spot in April.

4ORRBRUIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 06:17 PM
  #655
bobbyorr04
Bruins fan 4ever
 
bobbyorr04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,607
vCash: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ORRBRUIN View Post
First of all Leafs winning the cup Secondly when the B's lose to a crapy team like the leafs it's very concerning to us Bruin fans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ORRBRUIN View Post
You have no problem losing to the Leafs ? Where did I say I speak for all bruin fans ? Stop.

By saying "us Bruin fans", it seems to me that you were speaking for all of us Bruin fans whether you intended to or not...and yes, I have a problem losing to the Leafs, I actually have a problem losing to any team, but I still don't think your response to the Leafs fan was warranted.

bobbyorr04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 06:22 PM
  #656
4ORRBRUIN
Registered User
 
4ORRBRUIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: boston
Country: United States
Posts: 5,253
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyorr04 View Post
By saying "us Bruin fans", it seems to me that you were speaking for all of us Bruin fans whether you intended to or not...and yes, I have a problem losing to the Leafs, I actually have a problem losing to any team, but I still don't think your response to the Leafs fan was warranted.
If you didn't get the in his post then that's on you. And please don't lecture me again.

4ORRBRUIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 06:46 PM
  #657
bobbyorr04
Bruins fan 4ever
 
bobbyorr04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,607
vCash: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ORRBRUIN View Post
First of all Leafs winning the cup Secondly when the B's lose to a crapy team like the leafs it's very concerning to us Bruin fans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ORRBRUIN View Post
If you didn't get the in his post then that's on you. And please don't lecture me again.
I didn't see the in the post (#650 above) because it was a , so try to get your facts straight and be a little more courteous to other fans when they are asking a legitimate question, or don't answer them at all...and by the way, this is only a suggestion, not a lecture.

bobbyorr04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 06:55 PM
  #658
4ORRBRUIN
Registered User
 
4ORRBRUIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: boston
Country: United States
Posts: 5,253
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyorr04 View Post
I didn't see the in the post (#650 above) because it was a , so try to get your facts straight and be a little more courteous to other fans when they are asking a legitimate question, or don't answer them at all...and by the way, this is only a suggestion, not a lecture.
Let me make it easier for you to comprehend. The LEAF poster was being SARCASTIC in his praise of the Bruins,

That's what I was responding to. Don't suggest anything, heed your own advice.

4ORRBRUIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 07:08 PM
  #659
bobbyorr04
Bruins fan 4ever
 
bobbyorr04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,607
vCash: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ORRBRUIN View Post
Let me make it easier for you to comprehend. The LEAF poster was being SARCASTIC in his praise of the Bruins,

That's what I was responding to. Don't suggest anything, heed your own advice.
Just do us all a favor, and speak for yourself next time, and not for all us Bruin fans! Thank-you.....

bobbyorr04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 07:45 PM
  #660
4ORRBRUIN
Registered User
 
4ORRBRUIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: boston
Country: United States
Posts: 5,253
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyorr04 View Post
Just do us all a favor, and speak for yourself next time, and not for all us Bruin fans! Thank-you.....
How about we just agree to ignore each others post , I will stop speaking for ALL Bruin fans as you say I did, and you can stop being a den-mother and giving advice to other posters.


4ORRBRUIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 08:15 PM
  #661
bobbyorr04
Bruins fan 4ever
 
bobbyorr04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,607
vCash: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ORRBRUIN View Post
How about we just agree to ignore each others post , I will stop speaking for ALL Bruin fans as you say I did, and you can stop being a den-mother and giving advice to other posters.

Sounds good to me, except the den-mother thing. (I am the father of 4 great kids).
I will gladly ignore your posts from now on.


P.S. I wasn't the only one who took issue with your post. The mods are always watching us!

bobbyorr04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 08:18 PM
  #662
4ORRBRUIN
Registered User
 
4ORRBRUIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: boston
Country: United States
Posts: 5,253
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyorr04 View Post
Sounds good to me, except the den-mother thing. (I am the father of 4 great kids).
I will gladly ignore your posts from now on.


P.S. I wasn't the only one who took issue with your post. The mods are always watching us!
We have a least that in common. Well 2,3, Orr, we root for the Bruins.


Last edited by 4ORRBRUIN: 03-24-2013 at 08:21 PM. Reason: n
4ORRBRUIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 10:04 PM
  #663
Lobster57
nosdoom
 
Lobster57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Victoria
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,346
vCash: 500
I went and looked at the boxscores from the B's loses and OTL's so far this year, specifically the PP;

4-3otl vs Rangers, PP went 1-5
7-4 loss to Buff, PP 0-4
4-3otl vs Rangers, 0-4
4-2 vs Buff, 1-2
4-3 vs Mtl, 0-2
4-3otl vs Wash, 1-2
3-2 vs Pitt, 1-2
2-1 vs Pitt, 0-2
3-1 vs Wpg, 0-4
3-2 vs Tor, 0-1

so in the 9 losses or otl's the Bruins went 4 for 28 on the pp for a 14.3%. in the games they lost by 1 goal, they went 3-18 so, a marginally better PP could have gotten the B's another couple wins, or at least a couple extra loser points. My biggest concern is that they only draw about 3 penalties per game in loses.

Lobster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.