HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rick Nash

Closed Thread

Old
03-23-2013, 01:51 AM
Kreider Typical
flex

vCash: 500
watching the shananonban video this doesn't look as bad as i initially thought. they show the initial point of contact, and i'm content with a nonsuspension. seems like one they'd generally make. at first i thought no doubt at least 2 games, but showing the contact makes me content

Old
03-23-2013, 02:31 AM
Cresto
In the pantry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooskating View Post
watching the shananonban video this doesn't look as bad as i initially thought. they show the initial point of contact, and i'm content with a nonsuspension. seems like one they'd generally make. at first i thought no doubt at least 2 games, but showing the contact makes me content
Typical Rangers fan. Pff.

Old
03-23-2013, 02:43 AM
Kreider Typical
flex

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
Typical Rangers fan. Pff.
shhh... they got that thur super slowmo

Old
03-23-2013, 10:23 PM
Lundsanity30

Are we ever gonna see the Hags stepan nash line again?

Old
03-23-2013, 10:38 PM
Callagraves
Block shots

I think we got a little too attached to Hags Step Nash. I think we get a little too attached to lines in general.

Remember how good Gabby Richie Nash looked? we thought we had to break them up to split up some of the offense!

Old
03-23-2013, 10:50 PM
JohnC
#FreeSteve

I'm gonna be that guy and say that Gabby Richie Nash didn't impress me that much except for the 2nd game against Boston.

Hags Step Nash, however, impressed me every game they were together

Old
03-23-2013, 11:12 PM
JeffMangum
~anger~

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callagraves View Post
I think we got a little too attached to Hags Step Nash. I think we get a little too attached to lines in general.

Remember how good Gabby Richie Nash looked? we thought we had to break them up to split up some of the offense!
Gaborik/Richards/Nash had 1 good game.

Otherwise, they've been terrible.

Cannot wait until that line is broken up. Hagelin/Stepan/Nash needs to be put back together.

03-25-2013, 11:57 AM
messierjagrlundqvist
Pop Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
Gaborik/Richards/Nash had 1 good game.

Otherwise, they've been terrible.

Cannot wait until that line is broken up. Hagelin/Stepan/Nash needs to be put back together.
I have a sincere question. Why doesn't Nash score more goals? He appears to have size and so many weapons. Seems like an ultra rare player with size, finesses, skills, killer motivation. He's so freakin good. I feel like he should be a perennial 40 goal scorer, pushing 50. not a 30 goal scorer who hits 40 once in a blue moon. His career stats puzzle me.

Old
03-25-2013, 11:59 AM
Lundsanity30

Quote:
Originally Posted by messierjagrlundqvist View Post
I have a sincere question. Why doesn't Nash score more goals? He appears to have size and so many weapons. Seems like an ultra rare player with size, finesses, skills, killer motivation. He's so freakin good. I feel like he should be a perennial 40 goal scorer, pushing 50. not a 30 goal scorer who hits 40 once in a blue moon. His career stats puzzle me.
He played with no talent around him either

Old
03-25-2013, 02:23 PM
Jersey Girl

Gonna be interesting if we pick up Nash and miss the playoffs...and Columbus makes the playoffs after losing Nash.

One of those things that would make you go hmmmmmmmmm

Old
03-25-2013, 02:30 PM
JohnC
#FreeSteve

It would be a pretty funny slap in the face but hardly his fault

Old
03-25-2013, 02:34 PM
Cmox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
Gonna be interesting if we pick up Nash and miss the playoffs...and Columbus makes the playoffs after losing Nash.

A mentality thing. Columbus mindset was well now we gotta show them what we got. They may have relied on Nash for too much. Now they're doing it knowing that they don't have a legit star. It made them stronger.

Old
03-25-2013, 04:22 PM
Jersey Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmox View Post
A mentality thing. Columbus mindset was well now we gotta show them what we got. They may have relied on Nash for too much. Now they're doing it knowing that they don't have a legit star. It made them stronger.
LOL are you the psychologist for the Columbus Blue Jackets or something? What you just put out there was a complete guess that is based on zero knowledge of what is actually going on inside the heads of those in the Blue Jacket locker room.

It may be what you said....and it may just as easily be about a hundred other things too....things you could not possibly know from behing your keyboard!

Old
03-25-2013, 04:33 PM
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash

CBJ has less points than us, in one more game.

Don't think it's time to talk about them making the playoffs over us.

Old
03-25-2013, 04:45 PM
Fanned On It

Quote:
LOL are you the psychologist for the Columbus Blue Jackets or something? What you just put out there was a complete guess that is based on zero knowledge of what is actually going on inside the heads of those in the Blue Jacket locker room.

It may be what you said....and it may just as easily be about a hundred other things too....things you could not possibly know from behing your keyboard!
Wait, you mean that most of things people post on message boards AREN'T 100% fact? That they might actually be... gasp... opinions?! Come on Jersey Girl... obviously he wasn't stating that there are no other possibilities as to why CBJ is playing better..

But I personally think the Gabby-Richie-Nash line is horrendous. HORRENDOUS. My ideal 1st line would have Stepan at the Center spot REGARDLESS of who is on the wings and would ideally go like this: Hags - Stepan - Nash. Then follow that up with Slumping Gabs - Slumping Richie - Captain America. In no way does Brad Richards deserve to be the NYR #1 Center right now... does anyone disagree with that statement or is this a unanimous feeling?

Old
03-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Leetch66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanned On It View Post
Wait, you mean that most of things people post on message boards AREN'T 100% fact? That they might actually be... gasp... opinions?! Come on Jersey Girl... obviously he wasn't stating that there are no other possibilities as to why CBJ is playing better..

But I personally think the Gabby-Richie-Nash line is horrendous. HORRENDOUS. My ideal 1st line would have Stepan at the Center spot REGARDLESS of who is on the wings and would ideally go like this: Hags - Stepan - Nash. Then follow that up with Slumping Gabs - Slumping Richie - Captain America. In no way does Brad Richards deserve to be the NYR #1 Center right now... does anyone disagree with that statement or is this a unanimous feeling?
Gabby -Richie-Nash...Soft-Soft-Soft and that is why they are terrible . You don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure some of this stuff out . Funny are administration can't grasp that concept...

Old
03-25-2013, 04:53 PM
Jersey Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanned On It View Post
Perhaps you're right. But the way he stated his opinion as fact was absolutely hysterical.

Old
03-25-2013, 04:56 PM
Cmox

Quote:

I would think people would know anything posted here that doesn't have quotes or sources isn't fact. I never said that it's a fact. It was more food for thought. I'm sorry my post made you so upset.

Also: I'm a girl

I swear if anyone says "meow" I'll be mad or something.

Old
03-25-2013, 05:00 PM
Jersey Girl

Quote:
I would think people would know anything posted here that doesn't have quotes or sources isn't fact. I never said that it's a fact. It was more food for thought. I'm sorry my post made you so upset.

Also: I'm a girl

Didn't make me upset....just made me laugh. Sorry I called you a guy!!!

Old
03-25-2013, 05:54 PM
Machinehead
Hank, pls

This guy was really doing great until our moron coach put him with Richards.

03-25-2013, 05:57 PM
Machinehead
Hank, pls

Quote:

He did. You can't be mad at that face

Old
03-26-2013, 09:36 AM
HockeyBasedNYC

We need a game from Rick tonight. Hit the net, make it happen.

Old
03-26-2013, 10:00 AM
Jersey Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
CBJ has less points than us, in one more game.

Don't think it's time to talk about them making the playoffs over us.
It's not about 'them' over 'us'. They're not even competing for the same playoff spot.

The Blue Jackets are two points out of a playoff spot right now...they are in a serious playoff race.

This after Columbus finished dead last in the West last year WITH Nash, 30 points out of a playoff spot...heck, they were NINE points behind 14th PLACE in the West last year.

Makes ya wonder...

Old
03-26-2013, 10:18 AM
Barbara Underhill
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

Quote:

Not really considering he's nearly a PPG player, while the team as a whole is playing poorly.

Old
03-26-2013, 10:20 AM
Jersey Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Underhill View Post
Not really considering he's nearly a PPG player, while the team as a whole is playing poorly.
The Rangers are playing worse with Nash....the Blue Jackets are playing better without Nash.

Just sayin'....

Closed Thread