HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Finland
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

SM-Liiga 2012-13 (general talk)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-23-2013, 02:13 PM
  #401
Finnpin
Registered User
 
Finnpin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Helsinki
Country: Finland
Posts: 9,148
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsk92 View Post
Lukko's assistant coach was punched in the head by a (Jokerit) fan after the game?
And that was the only highlight for you today?

Lukko leads series now 2-1 and next game is in Rauma. Tough road for Jokerit ahead. Jokerit is still Jokerit even the years go by...pathetic...do they even practise shooting? And next year hopefully the team gets a real goalie. Kilpi GTFO!

Tappara, Ässät or JYP: The Champ 2012/2013


Last edited by Finnpin: 03-23-2013 at 02:20 PM.
Finnpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2013, 06:28 PM
  #402
vsk92
Alltid IFK
 
vsk92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Scotland.
Country: Finland
Posts: 6,862
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnpin View Post
And that was the only highlight for you today?

Lukko leads series now 2-1 and next game is in Rauma. Tough road for Jokerit ahead.
Nope I was looking for clarification

Lukko will be hoping Azevedo keeps on playing like he is

vsk92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 02:04 AM
  #403
Juzmo
rip
 
Juzmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Country: Finland
Posts: 37,187
vCash: 6969
All I'm going to say is that it's looking good for Ässät right now

*knock on wood*

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsk92 View Post
Nope I was looking for clarification

Lukko will be hoping Azevedo keeps on playing like he is
Lukko = 55% Azevedo, 40% Vehanen, 5% other guys

Juzmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 08:22 AM
  #404
Fin9*
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Smokey Town
Country: Finland
Posts: 1,571
vCash: 500
IMO its either Tappara or Ässät this year.

Fin9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 01:36 PM
  #405
heksagon
Registered User
 
heksagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Finland
Country: Tokelau
Posts: 926
vCash: 500
Tappara has been my pick for the championship for a while now, but you should never count JYP out.

heksagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 03:01 PM
  #406
Killerinstinct
Registered User
 
Killerinstinct's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Country: Finland
Posts: 252
vCash: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzmo View Post
Lukko = 55% Azevedo, 40% Vehanen, 5% other guys
Now this is funny opinion. 5% has made 13+26 points. Azevedo 6+6.
It´s never one man show but Azevedo for sure is important player for Lukko.


Last edited by Killerinstinct: 03-24-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Killerinstinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-24-2013, 05:15 PM
  #407
LOFIN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Country: Finland
Posts: 720
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kettu View Post
Now this is funny opinion. 5% has made 13+26 points. Azevedo 6+6.
It´s never one man show but Azevedo for sure is important player for Lukko.
The difference between Jokerit and Lukko is that Jokerit doesn't have their star players playing even remotely in the level required for a championship run, like Azevedo. Although I don't think Kilpeläinen has been bad, Vehanen has been outstanding, the kinda goalie you really want if you're doing a playoff run. If Vehanen somehow stopped making amazing saves throughout the games and Jokerit could shut down Azevedos line, they would roll over Lukko with ease. Good to see an upset developing however.

LOFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 01:12 PM
  #408
Finnpin
Registered User
 
Finnpin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Helsinki
Country: Finland
Posts: 9,148
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOFIN View Post
The difference between Jokerit and Lukko is that Jokerit doesn't have their star players playing even remotely in the level required for a championship run, like Azevedo. Although I don't think Kilpeläinen has been bad, Vehanen has been outstanding, the kinda goalie you really want if you're doing a playoff run. If Vehanen somehow stopped making amazing saves throughout the games and Jokerit could shut down Azevedos line, they would roll over Lukko with ease. Good to see an upset developing however.
Kilpeläinen melted after the 1st playoff game. He couldn't even catch a beach ball.

His contract is till 2015

Finnpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 01:59 PM
  #409
Juzmo
rip
 
Juzmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Country: Finland
Posts: 37,187
vCash: 6969
Well that was a good time to play your worst / 2nd worst game of the season.

Had to be some sort of conspiracy to get a third game in Pori.

Juzmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 02:12 PM
  #410
SoupyFIN
Moderator
Lu ♥
 
SoupyFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Country: Finland
Posts: 20,823
vCash: 50
Just remembered that I picked Lukko as the champ in some thread just to annoy Juzmo.. Woops.

edit: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...29&postcount=6

SoupyFIN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 02:13 PM
  #411
Jussi
I am siege face
 
Jussi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Finland
Posts: 44,146
vCash: 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnpin View Post
Kilpeläinen melted after the 1st playoff game. He couldn't even catch a beach ball.

His contract is till 2015
And he basically cost his team game 4 as well. Neither of those shots should've gone in. If any KHL club is still interested in him, I'd take the money and laugh all the way to the bank.

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 02:20 PM
  #412
Fin9*
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Smokey Town
Country: Finland
Posts: 1,571
vCash: 500
Being a Jokerit fan is so ****ing depressing

Fin9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 03:31 PM
  #413
Emppu
Registered User
 
Emppu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Málaga, Andalucía
Country: Spain
Posts: 311
vCash: 500
Upset is coming!!!

Emppu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 04:04 PM
  #414
Pine Bluff Variant
Registered User
 
Pine Bluff Variant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Vantaa
Country: Finland
Posts: 191
vCash: 460
Interesting playoff series this year..I'm glad I didn't make any bets otherwise I would look pretty silly now.

Pine Bluff Variant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2013, 02:56 AM
  #415
Finnpin
Registered User
 
Finnpin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Helsinki
Country: Finland
Posts: 9,148
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
And he basically cost his team game 4 as well. Neither of those shots should've gone in. If any KHL club is still interested in him, I'd take the money and laugh all the way to the bank.
They can't be that stupid in KHL or could they? Please be so...but for real his salary has to be eaten and dump Kilpeläinen somewhere far away.

Jokerit's goalie coach Ketterer: he is nothing but coffee drinker and goalies buddy there. Sad that organization like Jokerit screws up in so important position in a team, the goalie department year after another.

Now I'm just waiting Matti Virmanen resigning to GM position. Everything would be complete then.

"Näillä mennään"


Last edited by Finnpin: 03-26-2013 at 03:03 AM.
Finnpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-26-2013, 09:19 AM
  #416
Jussi
I am siege face
 
Jussi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Finland
Posts: 44,146
vCash: 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnpin View Post
They can't be that stupid in KHL or could they? Please be so...but for real his salary has to be eaten and dump Kilpeläinen somewhere far away.

Jokerit's goalie coach Ketterer: he is nothing but coffee drinker and goalies buddy there. Sad that organization like Jokerit screws up in so important position in a team, the goalie department year after another.

Now I'm just waiting Matti Virmanen resigning to GM position. Everything would be complete then.

"Näillä mennään"
Kilpeläinen's problem is that he's ridiculously dependent on his superstitions. All it takes to screw his concentration is for someone to skate across his crease while he's touching the goal posts with his stick during the warm-ups.

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 03:45 PM
  #417
Juzmo
rip
 
Juzmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Country: Finland
Posts: 37,187
vCash: 6969


Ässät wins 3-0 against KalPa and takes the series 4 games to 1!!

JYP also defeated HPK in their series 4-1 and so did Tappara against HIFK.

Jokerit won today in their hometown Helsinki against Lukko 5-2, but are still down 2-3 in the series. Next game is tomorrow in Rauma.

Juzmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 04:31 PM
  #418
2A18
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
vCash: 760
Fifth time in a row in the semis, JYP a.k.a. Jyväskylä Tractors start to warm up!

My humble prediction for the next round:

2A18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 05:07 PM
  #419
Pine Bluff Variant
Registered User
 
Pine Bluff Variant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Vantaa
Country: Finland
Posts: 191
vCash: 460
So the past two seasons IFK has won a total of one playoff game. feels bad man.

Pine Bluff Variant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 08:25 PM
  #420
LOFIN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Country: Finland
Posts: 720
vCash: 500
And the "goldfinger" is back at Turku. Hopefully the rumours of a strong team are true. TPS belongs in the top cast of SM-Liiga.

LOFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2013, 02:03 PM
  #421
JJTT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oulu
Country: Finland
Posts: 3,403
vCash: 500
jokerit is out from the playoffs so the semi-finals will be:

Tappara-Lukko
Ässät-Jyp

First game will be on monday 1.4

JJTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2013, 02:42 PM
  #422
Haite
x
 
Haite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,866
vCash: 2465
Before the season started I said that Ässät would win it this year. I'll still stick behind that.

Haite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 02:30 PM
  #423
Juzmo
rip
 
Juzmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Country: Finland
Posts: 37,187
vCash: 6969
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjtt View Post
jokerit is out from the playoffs so the semi-finals will be:

Tappara-Lukko
Ässät-Jyp

First game will be on monday 1.4
Tappara - Lukko: 3-2 OT (63:38)

JYP - Ässät 3-4 OT (92:51)

Michael Ryan with the winner and Tuomas Pihlman 1+1!

Juzmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2013, 02:45 PM
  #424
Juzmo
rip
 
Juzmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Country: Finland
Posts: 37,187
vCash: 6969
Lukko - Tappara 3-4 OT (60:49)

Ässät - JYP 2-0


Juzmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 12:20 AM
  #425
QnebO
Registered User
 
QnebO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: Finland
Posts: 5,007
vCash: 500
Brilliant idea by someone in this topic. It should really be Jyväskylä Tractors, not JYP.

QnebO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.