HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Would the Habs benefit from a Heavyweight enforcer? Part 3

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-25-2013, 06:04 PM
  #51
ItsAboutHockey
Registered User
 
ItsAboutHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 26
vCash: 500
They need Iginla, thats it thats all!

ItsAboutHockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 06:16 PM
  #52
ChoseLa
Registered User
 
ChoseLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Martinique
Posts: 4,446
vCash: 500
I'm not a guy who will advocate fighting in hockey, i believe it's the guys doing it that have the final word. As long as fighting exist and can be used as a tactics the Habs should go for it, we need to get thougher and intimidate.

Having said that i belive Murray is a 7th defencemen and we should never even consider giving up two 2nd for such a player.

ChoseLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 06:19 PM
  #53
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
Your list has some good and useful players on it (other than Dale Wiese). And the Habs would benefit from their support of our skilled players.

Lets be honest though. There are a few vocal posters on this board that recognize the need for players on your list and/or an enforcer.

The most vocal on here (this thread) do not even want those players on your list who actually play hockey in addition to dropping the gloves.

Look at the reaction to the signing of Prust. All we heard was "overpayment" which is code word for not wanting a tough player. Look at the reaction to the Pens getting Douglas Murray. The same. "Overpayment", washed up etc and so on. The same anti-toughness posters being vocal again.

When we discuss the need to have a more physical team, it is referred to as "schtick".

The anti-fighting crowd has fallen in love with the losing ways of the past and cannot let it go. I will not even venture to offer an explanation as to why. But it is a vocal group.

I hope that Bergevin sees the folly of continuing what the Gauthier regime lived by. The crowds at the Bell Centre do as well as you can hear the rise in noise when Prust fights. The Habs players feed on that emotion as well.

With all that said, we are left here to endure the constant sniping, the continued taking our comments out of context and the continued projections of their beliefs onto what we post.

And this thread continues to be great reading material for fans of other teams who laugh and mock the Montreal Canadiens, a once great and proud franchise that took no ****, as the softest team in the League that can only win by diving.

Awesome stuff.
You must get off on spouting misinformation. It's incredible. It's like reading an article from FOX.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1221721

There's the thread for when we signed Prust. The large majority of posters in that thread and on this board were/still are very happy about signing prust. Even those who said it was a bit of an overpayment were ecstatic about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 View Post
****yeha****yeah****yehafycyehabrandonprust!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullsmith View Post
Toronto has shown that throwing big money at 3-4th line free agents isn't a way to win, but even if we're going to lose let's be TOUGHER.

Prust is the guy NYR got for Higgins after robbing us blind. A bit of karmic justice to have him land in MTL. Replacing Darche-Palushaj/Enqvist-Weber/Diaz with Prust-Armstrong-Boullion is at least a step in the right direction. Add Moen and White and we're just one enormous body away from being a decently tough team.

Meanwhile Ottawa's giving away their toughness left and right. Konopka, Carkner and Foligno all gone elsewhere today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PATCHESx67 View Post
I LOVE IT !!

Welcome to Montreal was hoping he would sign here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Chainz View Post
Overpayment but **** he was needed, very glad we got him!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoseLa View Post
Prust, Moen, Armonstrong, White in the bottom 6, that's sand paper and nastyness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharvey33 View Post
Good sign overpaid by 500k but it's not my bill so i don't really care.

Will make a good 3rd-4th line grinder capable of playing on the pk and bringing 10-13 goals per year.

I bet there a lot of teams that wanted him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwishihadacup View Post
3% of the cap... relax guys, we got this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habarazzi View Post
How is 2.5 mil over payment when guys like D.Wideman get over 5 million? c'mon people .... either you jump into the free agent pool or go home


good signing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyFischer View Post
Holy**** we actually got him.

no way???!!!


All on the first page. Holy ****. This board really didn't like the prust signing If *****ing and moaning about the contract is all 'we' heard, whoever 'we' is should probably get their ears examined. It might explain why taxes are so damn high with Medicare covering for all those otologist visits

And before you go and Glenn Beck it up, I didn't say that there weren't some who didn't like the signing at all. But the LARGE MAJORITY loved getting prust and love having him.

Moving on to Habsterix' list. I guarantee you that most would welcome guys like Crombeen, Boll, Clifford, Martin, Mcleod, Stewart. The latter 4 especially. I can't comment on some of the others like Dillon or Nolan because I haven't sene them play enough. Most would welcome Clowe as well if his price tag (trade + salary) weren't so daunting. Same with Murray, except here we have even less room to fit the player in than some bottom 6'er.

And is the story that we don't like toughness or that we don't think these two particular players are worth the crazy price they're likely to fetch? Pick one, because at this point you're just making yourself look silly. This board seems to like the idea of trading for Jagr, but if the cost were Beaulieu+ 2nd, we'd say the same thing about him as we are about Murray/clowe. So again, complete misinformation and the typical strawman most have come to expect from you. Yawn.


Enduring the sniping? Taking your comments out of context? Again, Hannityesque. This is all you've done in this thread so far.Stop pulling tantrums because you've been exposed on more than one occassion. Almost everyone on this board would love to see this team get tougher. Most take exception to your posts because of the obvious lack of respect and condescension you exhibit to anyone who doesn't want to agree with you and dares to argue their point of view. 'haters of toughness' 'gauthier way lovers' 'pacifists'. What is that if not 'projecting of your beliefes' onto others' posts? You sure seem to do a hell of a lot of what you are preaching against, even in the same post you make preaching against it :O

And yes, this team that has done so well this year has only done so because of diving. Bravo.

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 06:24 PM
  #54
PsychoticHab
Registered User
 
PsychoticHab's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 914
vCash: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
Yea, let's play three lines only because Bordeleau can't take more minutes instead of double shifting him. Stupid. Go read higher you will undestand why they play 3 lines. I wrote it.
But then what about when the Aves win, shouldn't your argument show that Bordeleau gets more minutes? In a 4-0 win he got just over 3 minutes and in the win against Chicago he got a little over 6. Could he handle the 4th line? Maybe but he sure hasn't proven anything meriting the Habs taking a risk. Especially when his line mate McLeod has showed willingness to fight combined with an ability to play the PK.

PsychoticHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 06:27 PM
  #55
Et le But
Moderator
 
Et le But's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
Country: Argentina
Posts: 17,915
vCash: 500
"Overpayment" as a code word for not wanting tough players, seriously? Gionta and Gorges are described as overpaid too, is that because the secret cabal of Gauthier loving pacifists things Gionta and Gorges are too tough?

Pretty much everyone who signs with Montreal is accused of being overpaid, and usually it's at least half true. Outbidding the competition for someones services, which we did in the case of Prust and Cole, means they were being paid above market rate elsewhere. Does that mean they weren't the right FA signings at the time? No, it means they were overpaid.

And I have no idea what Murray has to do with anything, Murray has as many fights as Emelin and "pacifist" Travis Moen. Last year he had one fight; in fact he's only had more than a few fights once in his career, back in 07/08. The Pens overpaid (which they did) for Murray so he can stand in front of the net and get hit by pucks, not to fight. I guess the grand Gautheir conspiracy hates shot blocking and clearing the crease too, which explains why Gauthier made a similar trade (giving up less!) for Sopel and Mara.


Last edited by Et le But: 03-25-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Et le But is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 06:34 PM
  #56
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis
 
Blind Gardien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Four Winds Bar
Country: France
Posts: 19,752
vCash: 500
Sorry if it offends, but I changed the thread title/theme from "do the Habs need" to "would the Habs benefit from". I think there is just too much of a slant to the question of "do the Habs need" when they are 20-6 or whatever and the team's pre-season expectations were fairly low. *NEED* is thus pretty loaded. But the question of "benefit" is a lot more interesting to discuss.

Hope that is ok.

Blind Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 06:55 PM
  #57
SouthernHab
jak się masz
 
SouthernHab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 10,829
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
You must get off on spouting misinformation. It's incredible. It's like reading an article from FOX.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1221721

There's the thread for when we signed Prust. The large majority of posters in that thread and on this board were/still are very happy about signing prust. Even those who said it was a bit of an overpayment were ecstatic about it.

























All on the first page. Holy ****. This board really didn't like the prust signing If *****ing and moaning about the contract is all 'we' heard, whoever 'we' is should probably get their ears examined. It might explain why taxes are so damn high with Medicare covering for all those otologist visits

And before you go and Glenn Beck it up, I didn't say that there weren't some who didn't like the signing at all. But the LARGE MAJORITY loved getting prust and love having him.

Moving on to Habsterix' list. I guarantee you that most would welcome guys like Crombeen, Boll, Clifford, Martin, Mcleod, Stewart. The latter 4 especially. I can't comment on some of the others like Dillon or Nolan because I haven't sene them play enough. Most would welcome Clowe as well if his price tag (trade + salary) weren't so daunting. Same with Murray, except here we have even less room to fit the player in than some bottom 6'er.

And is the story that we don't like toughness or that we don't think these two particular players are worth the crazy price they're likely to fetch? Pick one, because at this point you're just making yourself look silly. This board seems to like the idea of trading for Jagr, but if the cost were Beaulieu+ 2nd, we'd say the same thing about him as we are about Murray/clowe. So again, complete misinformation and the typical strawman most have come to expect from you. Yawn.


Enduring the sniping? Taking your comments out of context? Again, Hannityesque. This is all you've done in this thread so far.Stop pulling tantrums because you've been exposed on more than one occassion. Almost everyone on this board would love to see this team get tougher. Most take exception to your posts because of the obvious lack of respect and condescension you exhibit to anyone who doesn't want to agree with you and dares to argue their point of view. 'haters of toughness' 'gauthier way lovers' 'pacifists'. What is that if not 'projecting of your beliefes' onto others' posts? You sure seem to do a hell of a lot of what you are preaching against, even in the same post you make preaching against it :O

And yes, this team that has done so well this year has only done so because of diving. Bravo.

Great post. Thanks.

SouthernHab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:32 PM
  #58
Hannibal
Brandon Prust FTW
 
Hannibal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,739
vCash: 500
At least Bryan Murray is a GM that understand it. Ottawa was getting pushed around and Neil had to take on everybody, like Prust with us. He went out and trade for Matt Kassian. Since then, Ottawa are not getting bullied and Kassian is playing on a regular basis on their fourth line.

Good job, Bryan Murray.

Now, i only hope Marc Bergevin will understand that.

Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:35 PM
  #59
Et le But
Moderator
 
Et le But's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
Country: Argentina
Posts: 17,915
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
At least Bryan Murray is a GM that understand it. Ottawa was getting pushed around and Neil had to take on everybody, like Prust with us. He went out and trade for Matt Kassian. Since then, Ottawa are not getting bullied and Kassian is playing on a regular basis on their fourth line.

Good job, Bryan Murray.

Now, i only hope Marc Bergevin will understand that.
Ottawa has less wins in the past month than they had in Feburary, when they didn't fight once.

Kassian has only actually fought once so far, 5 games in it's hard to say if he has had any influence on that team one way or another.

Et le But is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:39 PM
  #60
Hannibal
Brandon Prust FTW
 
Hannibal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,739
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
Ottawa has less wins in the past month than they had in Feburary, when they didn't fight once.

Kassian has only actually fought one time too.
So, you're telling me Kassian is the reason they are loosing more often and not because of all their injuries? Good job, Dave man

Kassian has only fought once, but against Boston the other day, Thornton refused to go with him and Thornton was quiet all game. It's funny, because the game before the Kassian trade, Thornton was ALWAYS chirping at ottawa's bench, running around, etc.

Kassian made his presence felt already in Ottawa.

Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:41 PM
  #61
Et le But
Moderator
 
Et le But's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
Country: Argentina
Posts: 17,915
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
So, you're telling me Kassian is the reason they are loosing more often and not because of all their injuries? Good job, Dave man

Kassian has only fought once, but against Boston the other day, Thornton refused to go with him and Thornton was quiet all game. It's funny, because the game before the Kassian trade, Thornton was ALWAYS chirping at ottawa's bench, running around, etc.

Kassian made his presence felt already in Ottawa.
No, I'm saying Kassian has yet to prove to be anything more than a big body to fit on the 4th line, so I don't see why he should be an example of anything for Bergevin.

Et le But is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:44 PM
  #62
Hannibal
Brandon Prust FTW
 
Hannibal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,739
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
No, I'm saying Kassian has yet to prove to be anything more than a big body to fit on the 4th line, so I don't see why he should be an example of anything for Bergevin.
Oh my god. Honestly, i don't know what you're not understanding...

I guess you would have wanted Kassian to score 10 goals already, play on the PK and skate like Tom Pyatt.

Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:45 PM
  #63
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
Oh my god. Honestly, i don't know what you're not understanding...

I guess you would have wanted Kassian to score 10 goals already, play on the PK and skate like Tom Pyatt.
Who wouldn't want that?

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:45 PM
  #64
bud12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,727
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
Oh my god. Honestly, i don't know what you're not understanding...

I guess you would have wanted Kassian to score 10 goals already, play on the PK and skate like Tom Pyatt.
no, like Pavel Bure at least

bud12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:47 PM
  #65
Et le But
Moderator
 
Et le But's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
Country: Argentina
Posts: 17,915
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
Oh my god. Honestly, i don't know what you're not understanding...

I guess you would have wanted Kassian to score 10 goals already.
No, I'm saying I haven't seen Kassian do anything except take 3 shifts a game and fight BJ Crombeen. As in I have yet to see him impact a Sens game in a good or bad way, so I'm not sure what exactly he's supposed to be proof of.

Et le But is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:47 PM
  #66
Hannibal
Brandon Prust FTW
 
Hannibal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,739
vCash: 500
Matt Kassian was brought to bring respect to Ottawa and to help Neil in the fighting departement.

We have nobody who can do that, and help Prust.

Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:48 PM
  #67
Et le But
Moderator
 
Et le But's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
Country: Argentina
Posts: 17,915
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
Matt Kassian was brought to bring respect to Ottawa and to help Neil in the fighting departement.

We have nobody who can do that, and help Prust.
What do you think Emelin is here for?

Et le But is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:48 PM
  #68
Hannibal
Brandon Prust FTW
 
Hannibal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,739
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
No, I'm saying I haven't seen Kassian do anything except take 3 shifts a game and fight BJ Crombeen. As in I have yet to see him impact a Sens game in a good or bad way, so I'm not sure what exactly he's supposed to be proof of.
Guess you haven't seen the Ottawa-Bruins game before and the one after the Kassian trade.

Go watch them, and look at Thornton or any other Bruins Goons. They were different in their play.

Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:49 PM
  #69
Hannibal
Brandon Prust FTW
 
Hannibal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,739
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
What do you think Emelin is here for?
Not sure if serious?

Honestly, are you serious?

Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:50 PM
  #70
Mrb1p
Registered User
 
Mrb1p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Citizen of the world
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,853
vCash: 500
We could maybe get Engelland from Pittsburgh, they have kind of a log jam at D now.

Mrb1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:50 PM
  #71
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
Not sure if serious?

Honestly, are you serious?
He's messing with you.

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:51 PM
  #72
Ghetto Sangria
The implication
 
Ghetto Sangria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,041
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
You must get off on spouting misinformation. It's incredible. It's like reading an article from FOX.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1221721

There's the thread for when we signed Prust. The large majority of posters in that thread and on this board were/still are very happy about signing prust. Even those who said it was a bit of an overpayment were ecstatic about it.

























All on the first page. Holy ****. This board really didn't like the prust signing If *****ing and moaning about the contract is all 'we' heard, whoever 'we' is should probably get their ears examined. It might explain why taxes are so damn high with Medicare covering for all those otologist visits

And before you go and Glenn Beck it up, I didn't say that there weren't some who didn't like the signing at all. But the LARGE MAJORITY loved getting prust and love having him.

Moving on to Habsterix' list. I guarantee you that most would welcome guys like Crombeen, Boll, Clifford, Martin, Mcleod, Stewart. The latter 4 especially. I can't comment on some of the others like Dillon or Nolan because I haven't sene them play enough. Most would welcome Clowe as well if his price tag (trade + salary) weren't so daunting. Same with Murray, except here we have even less room to fit the player in than some bottom 6'er.

And is the story that we don't like toughness or that we don't think these two particular players are worth the crazy price they're likely to fetch? Pick one, because at this point you're just making yourself look silly. This board seems to like the idea of trading for Jagr, but if the cost were Beaulieu+ 2nd, we'd say the same thing about him as we are about Murray/clowe. So again, complete misinformation and the typical strawman most have come to expect from you. Yawn.


Enduring the sniping? Taking your comments out of context? Again, Hannityesque. This is all you've done in this thread so far.Stop pulling tantrums because you've been exposed on more than one occassion. Almost everyone on this board would love to see this team get tougher. Most take exception to your posts because of the obvious lack of respect and condescension you exhibit to anyone who doesn't want to agree with you and dares to argue their point of view. 'haters of toughness' 'gauthier way lovers' 'pacifists'. What is that if not 'projecting of your beliefes' onto others' posts? You sure seem to do a hell of a lot of what you are preaching against, even in the same post you make preaching against it :O

And yes, this team that has done so well this year has only done so because of diving. Bravo.
Post of the year... although it targets Southern Hab, I would apply some parts of this post to others who share his sentiments.

Pretty much every hab fan would love for the canadiens to get tougher, but not at the expense of what makes this team win... which is depth! Every player (Yes even white) is useful for 5 on 5 and special teams play. The ability to give rest to top players while on the pk or 5 on 5 is invaluable and often forgotten.

When the whole 4th line is on the PK (especially now with halpen) at some point in the game, the top 9 players can rest for other duties... When the fourth line is taking defensive faceoffs and forchecking hard 5 on 5, the top 9 players are resting! Do you get the idea?

No one would be mad if White or Moen or Armstrong were replaced with McLeod, or Crombeen, or other players that do what the habs 4th line does PLUS fight heavyweights... but many fans, like myself, wouldn't replace what makes the habs effective for a player who might possible find a dance partner to calm things down.

(By the way... the habs won the last game against the bruins when they gooned it up, and lost the 1st game against them when the Bruins didn't intimidate)

Ghetto Sangria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:51 PM
  #73
Hannibal
Brandon Prust FTW
 
Hannibal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,739
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
He's messing with you.
I hope so.

If not...

Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:51 PM
  #74
blarneylad
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 313
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
So, you're telling me Kassian is the reason they are loosing more often and not because of all their injuries? Good job, Dave man

Kassian has only fought once, but against Boston the other day, Thornton refused to go with him and Thornton was quiet all game. It's funny, because the game before the Kassian trade, Thornton was ALWAYS chirping at ottawa's bench, running around, etc.

Kassian made his presence felt already in Ottawa.
Kassian is a better hockey player than Bordeleau. Would of been an okay pick-up to add toughness.

But I agree with the article from Joce. Habs need toughness in the top nine, or on defense.

I would love a trade with Colorado involving Ryan O'bryne and Mcloed.

blarneylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 07:53 PM
  #75
bud12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,727
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blarneylad View Post
Kassian is a better hockey player than Bordeleau. Would of been an okay pick-up to add toughness.

But I agree with the article from Joce. Habs need toughness in the top nine, or on defense.

I would love a trade with Colorado involving Ryan O'bryne and Mcloed.
no, Matt Kassian is not a better hockey player than Bordeleau.

bud12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.