HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

Trade Deadline - April 7th, 2013

Old
03-27-2013, 03:02 PM
MatthewFlames

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MatthewFlames Send a message via MSN to MatthewFlames Send a message via Yahoo to MatthewFlames Send a message via Skype™ to MatthewFlames
Trade Deadline - April 7th, 2013

Gentleman, Alvaro and Roy,

Please note that the Trade Deadline this year will be Sunday, April 7th, 2013 - all trades need to be confirmed by both parties and in to the HFNHL DoPP office by no later than 11:59 pm EST.

Start your engines!

TRADE! DO IT!

MatthewFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 03:42 PM
Dr.Sens(e)

Stupid question probably, because the answer is undoubtedly somewhere (checked the rule book and searched the message board, and couldn't find it)...

when is the second cap calculation made? Is it game 60? Just trying to figure that out relative to the trade deadline.

Dr.Sens(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 04:08 PM
Ohio Jones
The other Dexter

Second snapshot has already been taken. Third is immediately following the deadline, I believe.

Ohio Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 04:42 PM
Ville Isopää

Send a message via ICQ to Ville Isopää
could we get the cap calculations up on the boards asap? I know I'm close to the cap and I would like to know how much space I have to add Datsyuk and Hamhuis.

Ville Isopää is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 05:01 PM
Canuck09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ville Isopää View Post
could we get the cap calculations up on the boards asap? I know I'm close to the cap and I would like to know how much space I have to add Datsyuk and Hamhuis.
Don't forget Sedin and Edler too please.

Canuck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2013, 01:19 AM
MatthewFlames

Send a message via AIM to MatthewFlames Send a message via MSN to MatthewFlames Send a message via Yahoo to MatthewFlames Send a message via Skype™ to MatthewFlames
Quote:
:

Old
03-28-2013, 01:20 AM
MatthewFlames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Sens(e) View Post
Stupid question probably, because the answer is undoubtedly somewhere (checked the rule book and searched the message board, and couldn't find it)...

when is the second cap calculation made? Is it game 60? Just trying to figure that out relative to the trade deadline.
It is between game 31-36.

So it's already been done.

You can find it in the yahoo groups - in the financials 2013 folder, tho it means little without the 21 best OV calcs.

Old
04-04-2013, 07:06 AM
Ville Isopää

With a few days left Colorado has decided to put Valtteri Filppula on the block. We're looking to get a more physical winger with decent offense in return who can play with Andy McDonald and Sean Bergenheim on the 3rd line.

We are also deep on defense, with 11 defensemen rated 68ov or higher. This means we could move a defenseman or two depending on the return.

At the moment we have about 500k in cap space, with the lowest ov counting towards the cap being 69. This means we can't add much to our cap hit. However we can be flexible in hiding some salary without it counting towards our cap if the player comming back is rated under 68 or lower.

Old
04-04-2013, 08:46 AM
PasiK

Send a message via MSN to PasiK
.. and sharks have whole team available .. see separate thread

PasiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2013, 11:33 AM
MatthewFlames

Quote:
Originally Posted by ville isopää View Post
with a few days left colorado has decided to put valtteri filppula on the block. We're looking to get a more physical winger with decent offense in return who can play with andy mcdonald and sean bergenheim on the 3rd line.

We are also deep on defense, with 11 defensemen rated 68ov or higher. This means we could move a defenseman or two depending on the return.

At the moment we have about 500k in cap space, with the lowest ov counting towards the cap being 69. This means we can't add much to our cap hit. However we can be flexible in hiding some salary without it counting towards our cap if the player comming back is rated under 68 or lower.
gaustad!

Old
04-04-2013, 12:03 PM
Ville Isopää

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewFlames View Post
gaustad!
You have my offer, Now you just need to send it in and I'll confirm. Simple as that.

Old
04-04-2013, 12:08 PM
MatthewFlames

Quote:
You have my offer, Now you just need to send it in and I'll confirm. Simple as that.
You have my counter offer and I'll send that in and you confirm and that's even easier

Old
04-04-2013, 11:17 PM
Regal Beagles

Step right up.....step right up. Five awesome D and a good sixth. Willing to move one out for d player + picks/prospects

Go Ducks!

Regal Beagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2013, 10:19 AM
MatthewFlames

Big huge Props to Jeff K for manning the DoPP office during the deadline, and thanks to Sean for his reulgar duty in that role, and to Rich for stepping in and covering while Sean was traveling this weekend!