HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Oilers Caps

Old
03-27-2013, 08:04 AM
The Perfect Human*
Bow Down to Lidas

vCash: 500
What about a deal centered around Mike Green?

To EDM:
Mike Green

To WSH:
Ales Hemsky
Ryan Whitney

Hemsky is instant offense to your 2nd line, would be a perfect fit in 2 bigger guys like Brouwer-Laich.

The Perfect Human* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 12:03 PM
Homesick
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsrule26 View Post
Evgeny Kuznetsov
Michal Neuvirth
Cameron Schilling
2nd

for

Jordan Eberle
Whats the incentive for the Oilers? I doubt they jump at a chance for a player that may or may not even play in the NHL in 2014/15(if ever).
Neuvirth is a year younger than Dubnyk and looks like a goalie who can't handle playing for a non-playoff team(since every teams defense is >>>>> Oilers) They also have Roy, and Bunz coming up, or will look to the UFA's for a back up
Cameron Schilling is an average prospect at best and I dont think he's anymore valuable than a Colten Tuebert(whos 2 years younger)
The second will be mid to late....

The Oilers are finished building for tomorrow. They won't be trading players that they own the rights to for the next 6 years for a basket of maybes.

Homesick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 07:18 PM
capsrule26

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
Whats the incentive for the Oilers? I doubt they jump at a chance for a player that may or may not even play in the NHL in 2014/15(if ever).
Neuvirth is a year younger than Dubnyk and looks like a goalie who can't handle playing for a non-playoff team(since every teams defense is >>>>> Oilers) They also have Roy, and Bunz coming up, or will look to the UFA's for a back up
Cameron Schilling is an average prospect at best and I dont think he's anymore valuable than a Colten Tuebert(whos 2 years younger)
The second will be mid to late....

The Oilers are finished building for tomorrow. They won't be trading players that they own the rights to for the next 6 years for a basket of maybes.
Do you watch the oilers play? Dubnyk is not the answer as Neuvirth may not be either but it gives more options and my opition is Roy and Bunz are not going to even be NHL goaltenters. Yes the caps may need to add ok do, but Dubnyk needs to be replaced or atleast be pushed if they are ever going to have a chance to compete.
This is a bit of a gamble, do you think Edm is ready to compete next year?? Kuz will come the following year and could step in and be more produtive than Ebs right away.

Last edited by capsrule26: 03-27-2013 at 07:24 PM. Reason: after thought
capsrule26 is offline   Reply With Quote