It's time to play Theeeeeeeeeeeeee ''WHICH FAN BASE SAID IT'' game!!
The NHL should be embarrassed by the officiating in this game, especially with Subban's and Eller's total embellishments that the refs let them get away with. Then awarding the Habs a power play on a deflected puck. Absolutely disgusting. I don't know how Subban draws a single penalty anymore, with all the crap he pulls.
- Price was awesome the entire time he was in
- MT made a great call in putting Boods in with a tired Price + revitalizing move
- Budaj was ****ing amazing, wow, best game as a Hab, will not be forgotten. Not just a good teammate - a key piece of our team
- During the game was SUPER PISSED that Eller got no PP time and Gio (am not a hate but getting impatient) did, in addition to DD and Patch who did nothing
- Eller and Chucky were terrific, Eller in particular who made the statement to the bruins that he has arrived and he won't take ****, rather he will be in their faces. Eller, mon amour!
- Guys were tired so brainfarts happened
- Halpern was awesome
- What was that SO? Who else thought they were dreaming? Boods perfect through, what, 6-7 rounds?
It's nice to get the win.. but there's a lot of things that make you cringe..
We gave up wayyy too many break-aways, odd-man rushes, shots in the slot.. we were lucky both Price and Budaj were good tonight.
Putting Price back-to-back in two intense games is a questionable call.. then pulling him even though the goals weren't his fault, really tough decisions to make, lucky they paid off but I don't think either move was smart in retrospect.
Gionta fascination needs to end. He's atrocious. If he isn't fumbling the puck out of the zone, he's taking a slap shot from the blue-line. Off the PP, off the important offensive zone face-offs, relegate him to the role player with the ability to chip in goals that he is at this point in his career.
DD and Bouillon need to be taken off the PP as well. Time for Emelin and Eller to get a shot. If you want Galchenyuk to get confidence then he should take the place of Gionta on the PP.
Taking Tinordi out of the defensive rotation was pretty brain-dead as well. You're in back-to-back against a fresh team, you need the legs.. rookie or not, he looked fine out there, no reason to overplay Markov and watch him get beat by Bergeron, Marchand and Seguin all night.
We need to use time-outs in momentum swings sometimes. The game was slipping in the 2nd and a breath, a re-focus might have avoided the 4 unanswered goals against.
Yeah I remember, but he is laughing in the beginning, like if he was telling himself I'm gonna troll the **** out of the viewers.
Haha but I have to admit that I find myself agreeing to Gaston sometimes, he knows alot about the sport itself. But when he's talking about the players that's a whole different thing. Don't even get me started on Bergy though
What I find worse is not the cluelessness, it's the total lack of effort. Those names have been mentioned since the beginning of the evening. Grab an iPad and do some ****ing research for ****'s sake!
ABSOLUTELY. How the heck can you have a job in hockey and just not care about hockey. Those are the same journalists who keeps bashing the fans from only being interested in the Habs and not anything else...well maybe because they look up to you and that's about the only thing you can talk about as well....and I'm being generous.
It's a shame really that we're stuck with such incompetence.