HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

[CGY/BOS] Jarome Iginla for Khokhlachev, Bartkowski, cond 1st rounder (not finalized)

Closed Thread

Old
03-28-2013, 12:23 AM
MillarWithASave
HUBY DOOBY SHUTUP

vCash: 500
STREAM PLEASE.

Old
Lim Ran

vCash: 987
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeBen View Post
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 32s
Announcement in Calgary coming in minutes.
Poor Flames fans.

Old
J Murda

vCash: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Damon View Post
They must be really high Khokhlachev because I find it hard to believe the Pens, Hawks or Kings couldn't put in an offer that could match that. Watch him bolt for the KHL and Feaster to be found face down in the Bow River.
I was thinking there should have been a KHL condition on the Khoks side of the trade too. Like a draft pick if he bolts sort of thing.

Old
03-28-2013, 12:24 AM
CBJBrassard16
Sergei BobTrollsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs87 View Post
At this time ? something really is wrong with this franchise unless they just want to hide the humiliation
They had to wait for their game against COL to end.

Old
oilWILDcountry

Well that's a terrible return imo. They don't even get a roster player in return for Iggy. That sucks

Old
NobodyBeatsTheWiz
Happy now?

So, how does one come about acquiring an NHL GM job? I'm thinking about a change in career path.

It doesn't appear you have to have any sort of acumen for it.

Old
Beerz
HFBoards Sponsor

If the reports (are true) that Bostons offer for Morrow was Koko and a 2nd.... this makes the Iggy deal 1000x worse.

Old
go_leafs_go02

vCash: 695
TSN should go to it shortly I'd assume. Still showing basketball highlights.

Old
Flamester

man we will only get a conditional 1st only if the bruins resign iggy. give me a break. feaster better not ******* this one up

Old
David Krejci
STANLEY CUP CHAMPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo Slice View Post
I can't believe a ****ing ****head ****tard like Feaster has a job as a GM in the national hockey league. How big of a joke is that? He's the biggest idiot in the entire league, tbh. There are ****ing INTERNS that could have gotten a better return than he did in the negotiations. My God. I'll bet none of these players pan out for Calgary. Koko is the best piece, and he's a gigantic question mark right now. Apart from that, what did they get? Practically nothing. Not a roster player, and not a player that will be a roster player for a long time (If at all), either. What a joke. Bruins got an absolute steal in this one. Thanks for screwing over the East, Calgary. **** you, Jay Feaster. May your rotting corpse of a career never be forgotten for the utter, total, and complete cluster**** that it is.
lmao

Old
Epsilon
#TeamHolland

Jay Feaster: making Mike Milbury look better, one move at a time.

Old
03-28-2013, 12:25 AM
JS19
Four Kicks

Quote:
I can't believe a ****ing ****head ****tard like Feaster has a job as a GM in the national hockey league. How big of a joke is that? He's the biggest idiot in the entire league, tbh. There are ****ing INTERNS that could have gotten a better return than he did in the negotiations. My God. I'll bet none of these players pan out for Calgary. Koko is the best piece, and he's a gigantic question mark right now. Apart from that, what did they get? Practically nothing. Not a roster player, and not a player that will be a roster player for a long time (If at all), either. What a joke. Bruins got an absolute steal in this one. Thanks for screwing over the East, Calgary. **** you, Jay Feaster. May your rotting corpse of a career never be forgotten for the utter, total, and complete cluster**** that it is.
Being THIS angry about a trade that doesn't involve your team

Old
PyrettaBlaze*

They'll be carrying the announcement:

http://player.rogersradio.ca/cfac/on_air

Old
topchowda

Watch it be Spooner,Koko 2 1sts

Old
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater

As a courtesy for Flames fans, they should hand out barf bags and paper bags to wear for fans entering the Saddledome for the rest of the season.

Old
Kane One
Global Moderator
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

vCash: 2940
Apparently the announcement will be live on Sportsnet 960, which I'm assuming is a Calgary-based radio station. You can listen to it live online here:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/960/

LarmerSavardSecord

Feaster's a clown but i want to see the deal he turned down before I call this a bad deal. The Pens already shot their wad, Chicago was never going give up their blue chips for a rental, so it was down to LA and BOS. I guess LA felt that having Bernier vs. Igilna was not that big of a difference this year to justify trading a contributing controlled asset for a possible rental.

Old
Leafs87
Mr. Steal Your Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJBrassard16 View Post
They had to wait for their game against COL to end.
I understand but dealing your franchise player I would have thought they would have waited until tomorrow

Btw yes I have taken western time into consideration but it's still 11:25

Old
McTankel
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
DAYUMMMM this guy is MADDDD.....

Old
03-28-2013, 12:26 AM
Karter

Western teams laughing their ***** off right now.

This is a travesty.

Old
EvoLu7ioN

Flames fans around the league as they hear the news...

Old
Malakian#13

Send a message via Yahoo to Malakian#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottawa View Post
Hearing that Jay Feaster's GM rep has dropped and that he's lost a phone for negotiations
Hahaha awesome.

Old
John McClane

vCash: 287
Quote:
You're taking this news well.

Old
hockeyplaya00
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Haha omg thats hilarious, Im actually looking forward to seeing Iginla in Boston. I love/hate playing Boston cause the games are almost always fun to watch.

Old
Tusk

Hopefully Iginla has been practising his diving, he's going to a team that can challenge for a medal in the summer Olympics.

Closed Thread