HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

David Desharnais - Black or White Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-28-2013, 12:05 AM
  #201
WakeUpNHL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 628
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeCB View Post
Very mediocre game again. Yikes.

But he got a point and we won. That's good enough for tonight but he really needs to pick it up.
Mediocre game for DD? I would hate to see a bad one if that's the case!

DD :
16 Min ice time including over 3 Min PP,
0 Shots On Goal,
4 for 12 on faceoffs, 25%
0 hits
1 secondary asssit on Gally's lucky goal.

It was a WAR out there against the Bruinsand Desharnais was MIA! Again.

WakeUpNHL is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 12:26 AM
  #202
SNM87
Habby Habitants
 
SNM87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 475
vCash: 500
People will always hate on this guy because he is 5"7 and undrafted. He's still one of our top players and would be top 9 on any team in the NHL.

SNM87 is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 12:30 AM
  #203
Ginu
Registered User
 
Ginu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,696
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars0987 View Post
People will always hate on this guy because he is 5"7 and undrafted. He's still one of our top players and would be top 9 on any team in the NHL.
No he isn't and no he won't. We have several more well rounded players. I like DD but some people make him a bigger player than he is. He wouldn't be top 9 on most Cup contenders.

Ginu is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 12:39 AM
  #204
SNM87
Habby Habitants
 
SNM87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 475
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginu View Post
No he isn't and no he won't. We have several more well rounded players. I like DD but some people make him a bigger player than he is. He wouldn't be top 9 on most Cup contenders.
Contenders such as who? Chicago? Anaheim? Pittsburgh? Boston? If you know anything....at all.....you have to agree that Desharnais would be a top 9 forward on anyone of those clubs. I look at 3rd lines on these clubs, even players off of their 2nd lines and Desharnais trumps them. I am not one to praise Desharnais as a lot have come to do, but when I hear such negativity about him over and over from others it makes me scratch my head.

SNM87 is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 01:27 AM
  #205
SNM87
Habby Habitants
 
SNM87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 475
vCash: 500
Always compared to other smaller stature players. Lets fully compare right now for how others careers started off over 1st 3 seasons.

Roy after 194 games
GP 194 G 48 A 80 PTS 128 PIM 129

Ennis after 172 games
GP 172 G 47 A 69 PTS 116 PIM 60

Steve Sullivan after 187 games
GP 187 G 41 A 72 PTS 113 PIM 122

Desharnais after 163 games
GP 163 G 32 A 70 PTS 102 PIM 54

Gionta after 166 games
GP 166 G 37 A 37 PTS 74 PIM 67

Hudler after 173 games
GP 173 G 29 A 41 PTS 70 PIM 74

St. Louis after 147 games
GP 147 G 22 A 38 PTS 60 PIM 44

Those are the only names I'm using right now, Desharnais is either on pace with these guys or doing better then they were at this part of their career. Facts don't lie, he is good enough to be on any teams Top 9. We are a scoring by committee team and need complimentary players like him who have potential to become something better.

SNM87 is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 01:29 AM
  #206
Ginu
Registered User
 
Ginu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,696
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars0987 View Post
Contenders such as who? Chicago? Anaheim? Pittsburgh? Boston? If you know anything....at all.....you have to agree that Desharnais would be a top 9 forward on anyone of those clubs. I look at 3rd lines on these clubs, even players off of their 2nd lines and Desharnais trumps them. I am not one to praise Desharnais as a lot have come to do, but when I hear such negativity about him over and over from others it makes me scratch my head.
Desharnais wouldn't get near Pittsburgh, Chicago or Boston's 3rd lines. Not even close.

He def wouldn't be a top 6 forward and he's not defensively responsible enough for a Cup contender to put him on the third line, ESPECIALLY not at center. Third liners have a very unique skill set.

Ginu is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 01:31 AM
  #207
Ginu
Registered User
 
Ginu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,696
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars0987 View Post
Always compared to other smaller stature players. Lets fully compare right now for how others careers started off over 1st 3 seasons.

Roy after 194 games
GP 194 G 48 A 80 PTS 128 PIM 129

Ennis after 172 games
GP 172 G 47 A 69 PTS 116 PIM 60

Steve Sullivan after 187 games
GP 187 G 41 A 72 PTS 113 PIM 122

Desharnais after 163 games
GP 163 G 32 A 70 PTS 102 PIM 54

Gionta after 166 games
GP 166 G 37 A 37 PTS 74 PIM 67

Hudler after 173 games
GP 173 G 29 A 41 PTS 70 PIM 74

St. Louis after 147 games
GP 147 G 22 A 38 PTS 60 PIM 44

Those are the only names I'm using right now, Desharnais is either on pace with these guys or doing better then they were at this part of their career. Facts don't lie, he is good enough to be on any teams Top 9. We are a scoring by committee team and need complimentary players like him who have potential to become something better.
None of those players are on a Cup contender. He is a third line player in the league. He just wouldn't make any team's top 9.

Ginu is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 05:25 AM
  #208
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate
 
One Man Rock Band's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Habville
Country: Canada
Posts: 43,906
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginu View Post
None of those players are on a Cup contender. He is a third line player in the league. He just wouldn't make any team's top 9.
lol.., might want to read that post again

One Man Rock Band is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 05:40 AM
  #209
Kikizaz
Registered User
 
Kikizaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Victoria BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,951
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars0987 View Post
Always compared to other smaller stature players. Lets fully compare right now for how others careers started off over 1st 3 seasons.

Roy after 194 games
GP 194 G 48 A 80 PTS 128 PIM 129


Ennis after 172 games
GP 172 G 47 A 69 PTS 116 PIM 60

Steve Sullivan after 187 games
GP 187 G 41 A 72 PTS 113 PIM 122


Desharnais after 163 games
GP 163 G 32 A 70 PTS 102 PIM 54

Gionta after 166 games
GP 166 G 37 A 37 PTS 74 PIM 67


Hudler after 173 games
GP 173 G 29 A 41 PTS 70 PIM 74


St. Louis after 147 games
GP 147 G 22 A 38 PTS 60 PIM 44

Those are the only names I'm using right now, Desharnais is either on pace with these guys or doing better then they were at this part of their career. Facts don't lie, he is good enough to be on any teams Top 9. We are a scoring by committee team and need complimentary players like him who have potential to become something better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginu View Post
None of those players are on a Cup contender. He is a third line player in the league. He just wouldn't make any team's top 9.

Each of the bold players played on a strong stanley cup contending team at least 1 year of time they accumulated those points, within the first 3 seasons.

Kikizaz is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 06:25 AM
  #210
MXD
Registered User
 
MXD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 20,847
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeUpNHL View Post
Mediocre game for DD? I would hate to see a bad one if that's the case!

DD :
16 Min ice time including over 3 Min PP,
0 Shots On Goal,
4 for 12 on faceoffs, 25%
0 hits
1 secondary asssit on Gally's lucky goal.

It was a WAR out there against the Bruinsand Desharnais was MIA! Again.
When was the last time DD was MIA against the Bruins?

MXD is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 07:08 AM
  #211
Milhouse40
Registered User
 
Milhouse40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,029
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars0987 View Post
People will always hate on this guy because he is 5"7 and undrafted. He's still one of our top players and would be top 9 on any team in the NHL.
Gorges is undrafted and poeple seems to like him (in majority)
Gallagher is 5'9" and everybody seems to like him too (in majority)

A guy who gets major Powerplay Time
A guy who gets lots of ice-time
A guy who gets the majority of O-zone start
A guy who gets to play with the best winger on the team
A guy who gets to be on an all-offensive
A guy who gets to play against defensive minded-player
A guy who have only an offensive upside

That guy should be leading the team or at least being on the top 3.
But he is not.

That guy should be better than our 3rd liner playing with Armstrong.....but he is not.
That guy should be better than our 2 way center Plek.....but he is not
That guy should be better than aging 5'7", two-way line forward Gionta....but he is not.
That guy should be better than 21 years orld green rookie Gallagher.....but he is not.

That guy shouldn't be our worst defensive player.....but he is!
That guy shouldn't be our worst PP player........but he is!
That guy shouldn't be our worst offensive puck possession player....but he is!

That guy is Desharnais!!

You claim he would be a top 9 players on most team.

But what poeple should realize is that right now, he is producing as a 3rd liner with all the advantage of a 1st liner. So if you give him the ice-time/winger/PPtime of 3rd liner......his production would be even worst

P.S. Can somebody tell him that his junior move he keep doing in the Shootoout might word well in the Swiss LEague....but we're in the NHL


Last edited by Milhouse40: 03-28-2013 at 07:17 AM.
Milhouse40 is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 07:11 AM
  #212
onemorecup*
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,062
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginu View Post
No he isn't and no he won't. We have several more well rounded players. I like DD but some people make him a bigger player than he is. He wouldn't be top 9 on most Cup contenders.


bang on brother , not some all contenders he wouldnt be top 9

onemorecup* is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 07:17 AM
  #213
onemorecup*
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,062
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebinne4pres View Post
Gorges is undrafted and poeple seems to like him (in majority)
Gallagher is 5'9" and everybody seems to like him too (in majority)

A guy who gets major Powerplay Time
A guy who gets lots of ice-time
A guy who gets the majority of O-zone start
A guy who gets to play with the best winger on the team
A guy who gets to be on an all-offensive
A guy who gets to play against defensive minded-player
A guy who have only an offensive upside

That guy should be leading the team or at least being on the top 3.
But he is not.

That guy should be better than our 3rd liner playing with Armstrong.....but he is not.
That guy should be better than our 2 way center Plek.....but he is not
That guy should be better than aging 5'7", two-way line forward Gionta....but he is not.
That guy should be better than 21 years orld green rookie Gallagher.....but he is not.

That guy shouldn't be our worst defensive player.....but he is!
That guy shouldn't be our worst PP player........but he is!
That guy shouldn't be our worst offensive puck possession player....but he is!

That guy is Desharnais!!
great post like I said it was BS move from day one , he was an RFA and let the year ride out and take it from there.

we have overachieved this year , be happy , but no need to rush a signing for DD , total mistake IMO

No team would of made him a stupid RFA offer , who would of put 4-5 mil on the line with a first round pick as compensation ..NO ONE

you have 3 centers better right now , one is going to be a star and ready to play next year on the#1 line in Galchy

this deal was made to make the media and some local fans happy , no doubt about it


Last edited by onemorecup*: 03-28-2013 at 07:25 AM.
onemorecup* is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 07:23 AM
  #214
onemorecup*
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 2,062
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginu View Post
Desharnais wouldn't get near Pittsburgh, Chicago or Boston's 3rd lines. Not even close.

He def wouldn't be a top 6 forward and he's not defensively responsible enough for a Cup contender to put him on the third line, ESPECIALLY not at center. Third liners have a very unique skill set.
exactly what I have said from day one

do u guys watch the playoffs at all , he is a total liability as a bottom 6 and isnt good enough for a top 6

ship him to Calgary and let him get 50 points centering Cammy going nowhere

onemorecup* is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 07:30 AM
  #215
YMCMBeaulieu
A$AP MICHEL
 
YMCMBeaulieu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,483
vCash: 500
Swap Eller for him already, Pacioretty/Desharnais have been absolute garbage defensively and offensively.. Eller will at least help that line out a lot defensively.

When Prust is back I'd like to see a Galchenyuk - Desharnais - Prust third line, Prust will help out physically/defensively and I think Gally and Desharnais can put up some points against other team's 3rd lines.

YMCMBeaulieu is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 07:45 AM
  #216
DAChampion
Registered User
 
DAChampion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Canberra, Australia
Country: Australia
Posts: 6,510
vCash: 500
You can't give to many of DD's offensive minutes to Eller, because that would mean you're giving Eller's defensive minutes to DD, which would be catastrophic to our position in the standings.

DAChampion is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 07:48 AM
  #217
Milhouse40
Registered User
 
Milhouse40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,029
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Chainz View Post
Swap Eller for him already, Pacioretty/Desharnais have been absolute garbage defensively and offensively.. Eller will at least help that line out a lot defensively.

When Prust is back I'd like to see a Galchenyuk - Desharnais - Prust third line, Prust will help out physically/defensively and I think Gally and Desharnais can put up some points against other team's 3rd lines.
I think that could really work.
Prust would create time and space for DD, just like Cole was doing last year.
Not the same offensive outpout obviously but better defensive awareness , that could work well.

Milhouse40 is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:16 AM
  #218
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,282
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAChampion View Post
You can't give to many of DD's offensive minutes to Eller, because that would mean you're giving Eller's defensive minutes to DD, which would be catastrophic to our position in the standings.
He's not brutal defensively but far from shutdown and below average. You could do this if he has defensively responsible wingers.

Changes CAN be made. It's for the team so changes can be good. I have no issues with even removing DD on PP. Let him earn back his ice time. I have no doubts he'll work harder next time in compensation.

LyricalLyricist is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:24 AM
  #219
The Doors
Registered User
 
The Doors's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,526
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginu View Post
Desharnais wouldn't get near Pittsburgh, Chicago or Boston's 3rd lines. Not even close.

He def wouldn't be a top 6 forward and he's not defensively responsible enough for a Cup contender to put him on the third line, ESPECIALLY not at center. Third liners have a very unique skill set.
I'm not a huge Desharnais fan and think he has shortcomings and isn't an ideal centre at all for the Habs, but I appreciate his game, love the backstory and local connection... and I'm sorry but he's easily a good enough player to play top nine on any of those teams. If he didn't it's because the teams adopt a third line checking line where he doesn't fit that role, but to say he's not a player on those rosters is pretty ridiculous.

The Doors is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:26 AM
  #220
hockeyfan2k11
Registered User
 
hockeyfan2k11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,131
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars0987 View Post
Always compared to other smaller stature players. Lets fully compare right now for how others careers started off over 1st 3 seasons.

Roy after 194 games
GP 194 G 48 A 80 PTS 128 PIM 129

Ennis after 172 games
GP 172 G 47 A 69 PTS 116 PIM 60

Steve Sullivan after 187 games
GP 187 G 41 A 72 PTS 113 PIM 122

Desharnais after 163 games
GP 163 G 32 A 70 PTS 102 PIM 54

Gionta after 166 games
GP 166 G 37 A 37 PTS 74 PIM 67

Hudler after 173 games
GP 173 G 29 A 41 PTS 70 PIM 74

St. Louis after 147 games
GP 147 G 22 A 38 PTS 60 PIM 44

Those are the only names I'm using right now, Desharnais is either on pace with these guys or doing better then they were at this part of their career. Facts don't lie, he is good enough to be on any teams Top 9. We are a scoring by committee team and need complimentary players like him who have potential to become something better.
Talk about skewed logic.

hockeyfan2k11 is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:28 AM
  #221
hockeyfan2k11
Registered User
 
hockeyfan2k11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,131
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebinne4pres View Post
Gorges is undrafted and poeple seems to like him (in majority)
Gallagher is 5'9" and everybody seems to like him too (in majority)

A guy who gets major Powerplay Time
A guy who gets lots of ice-time
A guy who gets the majority of O-zone start
A guy who gets to play with the best winger on the team
A guy who gets to be on an all-offensive
A guy who gets to play against defensive minded-player
A guy who have only an offensive upside

That guy should be leading the team or at least being on the top 3.
But he is not.

That guy should be better than our 3rd liner playing with Armstrong.....but he is not.
That guy should be better than our 2 way center Plek.....but he is not
That guy should be better than aging 5'7", two-way line forward Gionta....but he is not.
That guy should be better than 21 years orld green rookie Gallagher.....but he is not.

That guy shouldn't be our worst defensive player.....but he is!
That guy shouldn't be our worst PP player........but he is!
That guy shouldn't be our worst offensive puck possession player....but he is!

That guy is Desharnais!!

You claim he would be a top 9 players on most team.

But what poeple should realize is that right now, he is producing as a 3rd liner with all the advantage of a 1st liner. So if you give him the ice-time/winger/PPtime of 3rd liner......his production would be even worst

P.S. Can somebody tell him that his junior move he keep doing in the Shootoout might word well in the Swiss LEague....but we're in the NHL
Bravo!

hockeyfan2k11 is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 09:09 AM
  #222
DAChampion
Registered User
 
DAChampion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Canberra, Australia
Country: Australia
Posts: 6,510
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
He's not brutal defensively but far from shutdown and below average. You could do this if he has defensively responsible wingers.

Changes CAN be made. It's for the team so changes can be good. I have no issues with even removing DD on PP. Let him earn back his ice time. I have no doubts he'll work harder next time in compensation.
Some changes, but not many.

We still want Galchenyuk very sheltered.

We're still missing a lot of injured players.

We're still going to have to drain Plekanec and Eller's stamina in shutdown duty.

However:

We can reduce some of DD's power play time, and Halpern can play better shutdown than White could, so we can add defensive minutes to Halpern, remove some from Eller/Plekanec, and give them some of DD's offensive minutes.

Those changes are modest but they could mean a solid 2 points in the standings by the end of the season.

DAChampion is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 09:19 AM
  #223
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate
 
One Man Rock Band's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Habville
Country: Canada
Posts: 43,906
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAChampion View Post
Some changes, but not many.

We still want Galchenyuk very sheltered.

We're still missing a lot of injured players.

We're still going to have to drain Plekanec and Eller's stamina in shutdown duty.

However:

We can reduce some of DD's power play time, and Halpern can play better shutdown than White could, so we can add defensive minutes to Halpern, remove some from Eller/Plekanec, and give them some of DD's offensive minutes.

Those changes are modest but they could mean a solid 2 points in the standings by the end of the season.
DD barely even touches the puck on the PP these days. The PP is so one dimensional now.

No one, aside from Plekanec & Ryder, is really producing as far as forwards go.

DD gets a lot of hate, but Gionta has even less PP production than him. Gallagher hasn't been producing either.

IMO, we should go with, for the PP,;

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Ryder
Galchenyuk - Desharnais - Eller

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebinne4pres View Post
Gorges is undrafted and poeple seems to like him (in majority)
Gallagher is 5'9" and everybody seems to like him too (in majority)

A guy who gets major Powerplay Time
A guy who gets lots of ice-time
A guy who gets the majority of O-zone start
A guy who gets to play with the best winger on the team
A guy who gets to be on an all-offensive
A guy who gets to play against defensive minded-player
A guy who have only an offensive upside

That guy should be leading the team or at least being on the top 3.
But he is not.

That guy should be better than our 3rd liner playing with Armstrong.....but he is not.
That guy should be better than our 2 way center Plek.....but he is not
That guy should be better than aging 5'7", two-way line forward Gionta....but he is not.
That guy should be better than 21 years orld green rookie Gallagher.....but he is not.

That guy shouldn't be our worst defensive player.....but he is!
That guy shouldn't be our worst PP player........but he is!
That guy shouldn't be our worst offensive puck possession player....but he is!

That guy is Desharnais!!

You claim he would be a top 9 players on most team.

But what poeple should realize is that right now, he is producing as a 3rd liner with all the advantage of a 1st liner. So if you give him the ice-time/winger/PPtime of 3rd liner......his production would be even worst

P.S. Can somebody tell him that his junior move he keep doing in the Shootoout might word well in the Swiss LEague....but we're in the NHL
I'm not going to defend Desharnais because he hasn't been playing well, but a few questions.

Why no threads/posts about Gionta by you? He produces even less than DD on the PP. Gallagher doesn't produce on the PP either.

He is better than Gionta. Gionta plays, with right now, the best two players on the team and he's still not producing more than DD, who is struggling along with Pacioretty.

Calling DD the worst defensive player on our team ... is close to true. But I don't think anyone is worse than Pacioretty these days.

DD / Patches need to be split up.. and we need our depth back.

One Man Rock Band is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 09:24 AM
  #224
Ghetto Sangria
Groupthink
 
Ghetto Sangria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,930
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Chainz View Post
Swap Eller for him already, Pacioretty/Desharnais have been absolute garbage defensively and offensively.. Eller will at least help that line out a lot defensively.

When Prust is back I'd like to see a Galchenyuk - Desharnais - Prust third line, Prust will help out physically/defensively and I think Gally and Desharnais can put up some points against other team's 3rd lines.
I think that line would get eaten a live 5 on 5... DD and Gally arn't the best defensively, and Prust can only do so much on the wing.

I think the lines should stay the same 5 on 5, but Eller should replace most of DD's PP minutes, because he's clearly ineffective on it this season.

Ghetto Sangria is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 09:26 AM
  #225
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate
 
One Man Rock Band's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Habville
Country: Canada
Posts: 43,906
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Danglez View Post
I think that line would get eaten a live 5 on 5... DD and Gally arn't the best defensively, and Prust can only do so much on the wing.

I think the lines should stay the same 5 on 5, but Eller should replace most of DD's PP minutes, because he's clearly ineffective on it this season.
Like I said before, DD is more effective than Gionta or Gallagher on the PP. DD hasn't produced on the PP, but not many have. Our PP is pretty one dimensional now.

I'm all for adding Eller though. I think he'd be able to keep the puck in a lot better than most of our team.

One Man Rock Band is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.