HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Out of Town Thread part LIII - All Talk From Around the League Here

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-28-2013, 08:09 AM
  #301
shutehinside
Registered User
 
shutehinside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,610
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Feaster is terribad.
Totally. I have no idea how he's an NHL gm.

One could argue that Dallaa got more for Morrow than he got for Iggy. Still, love him right now.

shutehinside is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:12 AM
  #302
Habsawce
Registered User
 
Habsawce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 12,117
vCash: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
I guess you can say the fact of Iginla going to the Bruins last night might have a little...embellished.

post of the thread, bravo.

Could use some work with your sentence structure and grammar, however, I'm assuming french is your first language. So, bravo!

Habsawce is online now  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:14 AM
  #303
Dr Gonzo
#1 Jan Bulis Fan
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bat Country
Posts: 4,367
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
I guess you can say the fact of Iginla going to the Bruins last night might have a little...embellished.

hahaha

well played.

Stealing it!

Dr Gonzo is online now  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:18 AM
  #304
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior
 
ColePens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 32,467
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ColePens
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21gionta21 View Post
Hahahaha ...I'm reallllyyyyy loving this night
Great comeback... and hilarious ending to the night. Here is to Pittsburgh/Montreal in the ECF!

ColePens is online now  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:19 AM
  #305
hockeyfan2k11
Registered User
 
hockeyfan2k11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,131
vCash: 500
If your player tells you he will only go to Pitt....you expect the GM to be able to get a great return? C'mon. Feaster's bad, but this deal isn't really his fault. His problem is he waited this long to get rid of Iggy, but I believe ownership might have been in his ear.

hockeyfan2k11 is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:19 AM
  #306
The Doors
Registered User
 
The Doors's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,526
vCash: 500
You can't blame Iginla.. what self respecting man would want to play on the Bruins? They're an embarassing sideshow from Owner to GM to Coach to Captain to Bergeron, Marchand, Lucic, etc.. everybody nose that.

Calgary really should have got at least one roster player though. That's kind of sad.

The Doors is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:22 AM
  #307
Bask
Embellishing User
 
Bask's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montréal
Posts: 3,473
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan2k11 View Post
If your player tells you he will only go to Pitt....you expect the GM to be able to get a great return? C'mon. Feaster's bad, but this deal isn't really his fault. His problem is he waited this long to get rid of Iggy, but I believe ownership might have been in his ear.
Iginla had to be traded in order to rebuild the terrible team he partially destroyed himself... I know the team was already horrible when he came in but he just kept it as bad as it was for 2 years

Bask is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:23 AM
  #308
Habsawce
Registered User
 
Habsawce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 12,117
vCash: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doors View Post
You can't blame Iginla.. what self respecting man would want to play on the Bruins? They're an embarassing sideshow from Owner to GM to Coach to Captain to Bergeron, Marchand, Lucic, etc.. everybody nose that.

Calgary really should have got at least one roster player though. That's kind of sad.
They're in full strip down mode by the sounds of it.

Have a feeling they're going the Edmonton model, I just hope they can keep some players who know how to win so they don't get that same losers mentality and continue to lose even with good players.

Habsawce is online now  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:26 AM
  #309
Craig71
Registered User
 
Craig71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,862
vCash: 500
WOW!!!! Aaron Ward, so credible. So funny, way to go wardo. I hate former Bruins as much as the current ones.

Craig71 is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:27 AM
  #310
The Doors
Registered User
 
The Doors's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,526
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsawce View Post
They're in full strip down mode by the sounds of it.

Have a feeling they're going the Edmonton model, I just hope they can keep some players who know how to win so they don't get that same losers mentality and continue to lose even with good players.
Hopefully they won't keep Cammalleri around to remind themselves what losers they are if the Calgary media ever asks him.

The Doors is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:28 AM
  #311
Impossible Glory
Registered User
 
Impossible Glory's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: North Shore
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,421
vCash: 500
If it takes a 1st and some decent prospect to get Iggy, what would we have to give to get Giordano? Or Glencross?

Impossible Glory is online now  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:30 AM
  #312
hockeyfan2k11
Registered User
 
hockeyfan2k11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,131
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bask View Post
Iginla had to be traded in order to rebuild the terrible team he partially destroyed himself... I know the team was already horrible when he came in but he just kept it as bad as it was for 2 years
I'm talking about the Iggy trade. Feaster is a bad GM, but I'm not going to rail him for the return on this trade. He had both hands tied behind his back with a blindfold on.

hockeyfan2k11 is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:30 AM
  #313
Habsawce
Registered User
 
Habsawce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 12,117
vCash: 200
Calgary is having a black friday sale!!

Habsawce is online now  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:31 AM
  #314
bib
#believe
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 3,488
vCash: 500
One fun night of trolling.


bib is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:31 AM
  #315
Bask
Embellishing User
 
Bask's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montréal
Posts: 3,473
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan2k11 View Post
I'm talking about the Iggy trade. Feaster is a bad GM, but I'm not going to rail him for the return on this trade. He had both hands tied behind his back with a blindfold on.
oh I get that and I agree, but i'm saying he put himself in that situation in the first place

Bask is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:34 AM
  #316
Dont Poke Subban
Registered User
 
Dont Poke Subban's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,065
vCash: 500
LMAO! WTF happened? I slept last night knowing Iggy was traded to the Bruins, then woke up only to find out he was traded to Pittsburgh!?

Best morning ever! **** the Bruins!

Dont Poke Subban is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:40 AM
  #317
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston
 
Analyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 41,121
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshio View Post
LMAO! WTF happened? I slept last night knowing Iggy was traded to the Bruins, then woke up only to find out he was traded to Pittsburgh!?

Best morning ever! **** the Bruins!
He didn't want to go to a team that coughed up a lead to the lowly Canadiens.

If I were Calgary I would have at least tried for a 1st and one of Harrington/Maatta/Pouliot/ Despres.

Analyzer is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:40 AM
  #318
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 33,033
vCash: 500
bruins fans

What a steal by Shero, he didn't even give up any top prospects

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:52 AM
  #319
Marc the Habs Fan
Moderator
Ours!
 
Marc the Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Longueuil
Country: Canada
Posts: 51,236
vCash: 597
- Feaster is an obese Pierre Gauthier who speaks to the media more.

- 5 years apart, he traded Brad Richards AND Jarome Iginla...and the best future asset he got back was a late 1st round pick. How is that even possible?

- Ray Shero is a ninja.

- If this deal happened in my sim league, I would veto it. HOW IN THE WORLD DO THE FLAMES NOT GET ONE OF BENNETT/DESPRÉS/POULIOT/MAATTA?

- Iginla reportedly stiffing the Bruins is hilarious. HI-LA-RI-OUS.

- Now SJ needs to rob the Bruins for Ryane Clowe.

Marc the Habs Fan is online now  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:52 AM
  #320
SergeConstantin74
Always right.
 
SergeConstantin74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,714
vCash: 500
Yesterday I was upset about Iginla going to the Bruins.

The Inginla to Pittsburgh news really put a smile on my face this morning.

Now I'm reading the Bruins board and I'm just lol.

SergeConstantin74 is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 08:57 AM
  #321
knuck
On and off fan
 
knuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,264
vCash: 500
I was just reading the B fans cry on their board and I have the weirdest boner right now.

Hating them is a passion for me

knuck is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 09:00 AM
  #322
bib
#believe
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 3,488
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsawce View Post
I literally cannot stop laughing.

love this pic.

bib is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 09:00 AM
  #323
Agnostic
11 Stanley Cups
 
Agnostic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeConstantin74 View Post
Yesterday I was upset about Iginla going to the Bruins.

The Inginla to Pittsburgh news really put a smile on my face this morning.

Now I'm reading the Bruins board and I'm just lol.
re: Bruins board, is it possible for a large group of people to develop dementia together at the same time.

I think this should be studied.

Agnostic is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 09:01 AM
  #324
Agnostic
11 Stanley Cups
 
Agnostic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuck View Post
I was just reading the B fans cry on their board and I have the weirdest boner right now.

Hating them is a passion for me
Call your doctor after 4 hours.

Agnostic is offline  
Old
03-28-2013, 09:02 AM
  #325
knuck
On and off fan
 
knuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,264
vCash: 500
I'm afraid this one might be for life

knuck is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:02 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.