HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Notices

Feels Good Man

Old
03-23-2013, 01:08 PM
aragorn
YES WE CAN

vCash: 500
I really like the way this team is playing they never give up & never quit until that final whistle. Could they score more goals? Yes, but so could every team in the NHL this season. They are first in goals against in the NHL & I said it a hundred times that that was a primary goal this yr after finishing close to last in that category last yr if they were going to be a better team. Goaltending has a lot to do with it but playing a good two way game by everybody contributes as well.

aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2013, 01:33 PM
Vicarious

Our young Swedish duo has struck again. Zibanejad with the hard work down low, and Silfverberg with the cleanup in front of the net.

Now Gryba!

Exciting times my friends.

Vicarious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2013, 05:01 PM
Joe Pesky
#peskysens

Love the heart of this pesky team. Reminds me of the overachieving 96-97 team but this team is much better and more entertaining. Add Karlsson, Spezza, Michalek, Cowen, and Anderson to any of the non-playoff teams and do they all make the playoffs?

Looking forward to watching this team 3 years from now when - hopefully - Lehner, Zibby, Silf, Noesen, Puempel, Prince, Stone, Ceci et al are all major contributors.

Joe Pesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-23-2013, 06:01 PM
mcnorth

Yeah, this team the last two years has been really easy to cheer for. Whole organization - lots to be proud of.

mcnorth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2013, 01:33 AM
SilverSeven

This is just an insane time to be a fan. We are 6th in the league and things look like they can only get better.

The craziest part to me is that there isnt a single position I would want changed.

Happy with:

GM? Yep
Assistant GM? Yep
Scouting department? Yep
Coach? Yep
Minor league coach? Yep

#1C? Yep
#2C? Yep
Bottom 6? Yep
Up and coming top 6ers? Yep

#1D? Yep
#2D? Yep
Up and coming D? Yep

#1G? Yep
#2G? Yep
#3G? Yep

This board is plagued by a lack of things to complain about, and we have been taking it out on the rare bad goal or the in game entertainment. Good times.

I feel more confident now that a Cup is in our near future than I did when we won the Presidents trophy or when we had the Pizza line.

SilverSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2013, 01:35 AM
saskriders
ColinGreening's#1fan

vCash: 1322
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
This is just an insane time to be a fan. We are 6th in the league and things look like they can only get better.

The craziest part to me is that there isnt a single position I would want changed.

Happy with:

GM? Yep
Assistant GM? Yep
Scouting department? Yep
Coach? Yep
Minor league coach? Yep

#1C? Yep
#2C? Yep
Bottom 6? Yep
Up and coming top 6ers? Yep

#1D? Yep
#2D? Yep
Up and coming D? Yep

#1G? Yep
#2G? Yep
#3G? Yep

This board is plagued by a lack of things to complain about, and we have been taking it out on the rare bad goal or the in game entertainment. Good times.

I feel more confident now that a Cup is in our near future than I did when we won the Presidents trophy or when we had the Pizza line.
What about Elmira's assistant coach? I heard he is terrible

saskriders is offline   Reply With Quote