HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Michalek Z.

Old
03-29-2013, 08:57 AM
Cool Hand Luke

vCash: 500
Michalek Z.

What would it take to get him on the Leafs? I think he is a perfect fit for what we need right now. Good partner for Phaneuf.

Cool Hand Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2013, 09:01 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Phoenix paid so little for him because Phoenix was the only place he wanted to go. He's signed for a couple of few more years and I'd love nothing more than to keep him the whole time. I was crushed when we let him go the first time, honestly. For me, it'd probably take a first rounder for me to let him go. Most people will scoff at that, but he's honestly the perfect parter for our franchise's most important player; OEL.

03-29-2013, 10:04 AM
OLUSAF

Based on what the leafs would have to give up I would prefer Morris

a package of Morris, Gordon and Labarbera would fill some short term needs for Toronto. Veteran righthanded Dman, Versatile depth forward who can play c or w and a veteran goalie who is no threat to Reimer as a starter but is ideal as a back up.

What would it cost?

OLUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2013, 11:11 AM
DesertDawg

right when the Coyotes look like they are about to be sellers, they win. I'm not too sure what Morris's NTC limitations are. I don't see them shopping him ATM.
Gordon's availability, IMO, is based on whether the 'Yotes are sellers or not, we'll see after the SJ game tomorrow.
LaB? I hate to say it, but I prefer the 'Yotes trade Smith over LaBarbera.

DesertDawg is offline   Reply With Quote