HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Devils acquire RW Matt D'Agostini and 2015 cdtl 7th rd pick for cdtl 4th/5th rnd pick

Old
03-25-2013, 05:56 PM
Hockey Sports Fan
:panic:

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Hockey Sports Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
Can we nickname this dude Shia Lebeouf? That's who he kinda looks like. Especially in the photoshopped picture with Lou Corleone and Pete.
I was certain that was Shia Lebeouf when I first saw the 'shop.

Hockey Sports Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2013, 06:31 PM
Getzo5
The Punisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggers View Post
I was certain that was Shia Lebeouf when I first saw the 'shop.
Wrong again.

You`re welcome.

Getzo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Stealth JD
Drexel's dead!!!

So...how's D'Ags looking?

I root for the kid, being an STL fan. He's got a wicked wrist shot and could be a reliable 20-goal scorer if given a full-time scoring role...but he's also prone to being completely invisible for weeks at a time. His hockey sense is questionable, but his skills are quite evident...he just got caught in a numbers game in STL. What are the initial thoughts on him?

Stealth JD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Scottyk9
Stuck in purgatory.

vCash: 432
Send a message via AIM to Scottyk9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth JD View Post

I root for the kid, being an STL fan. He's got a wicked wrist shot and could be a reliable 20-goal scorer if given a full-time scoring role...but he's also prone to being completely invisible for weeks at a time. His hockey sense is questionable, but his skills are quite evident...he just got caught in a numbers game in STL. What are the initial thoughts on him?
Had his best game as a Devil last night while taking a nasty hit to the head by Nate Thompson. He seems to be okay.

Scottyk9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 03:49 PM
AfroThunder396
Lou's Secret Sauce

vCash: 835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth JD View Post

He was completely invisible in his first few games. Stayed at the perimeter, was unwilling to engage, and was very soft on the puck.

Last night vs. Tampa he was our best player on the ice. Carried the puck with much more confidence and did a great job gaining the zone (he got his two assists on entry plays).

With our many injuries at forward he's going to continue getting opportunities, hopefully he can put together a nice run and get us some more points.

AfroThunder396 is offline   Reply With Quote