HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Do our guys sign autographs through the mail?

Old
03-31-2013, 08:21 PM
Elever
Hth

vCash: 500
Do our guys sign autographs through the mail?

Just wondering, do our players sign autographs through the mail now? I have a double copy of a cheap Score Tyson Barrie card plus a Barrie custom I designed that I'd love to get signed and would design a Matt Duchene custom card to get signed cos he's my favourite player.

Only thing is that I can't find a home address for either of these guys or many other Avs. For a lot of other players (especially retired one), their home address is listed or you send to their team's arena address.

Only thing is that I know people were getting these generic letters before from the organization signed by probably an auto-pen machine, I don't know if they're still getting them or if they're actually signing them now:

A custom card takes a while to design properly front/back and return postage stamps from the US to Canada aren't cheap so I'd love to know before sending one.

Elever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2013, 10:25 AM
Jaymond Flurrie

vCash: 500
Select a player that is not very popular, like, say, Palushaj or O'Brien and I think your chances will get a lot better.

Jaymond Flurrie is offline   Reply With Quote