HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Individual tickets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-14-2006, 05:38 PM
  #1
Ruzicka38
Oh man
 
Ruzicka38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hopedale
Country: United States
Posts: 1,691
vCash: 500
Individual tickets

When do individual ticket fo Habs home games go on sale? I searched their site for the date and couldn't find it. It's usually in early September. If somebody could tell me a day and time, that would be great. Thanks

Ruzicka38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2006, 05:40 PM
  #2
the_crippler12
Registered User
 
the_crippler12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Boucherville
Country: Canada
Posts: 603
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzicka38 View Post
When do individual ticket fo Habs home games go on sale? I searched their site for the date and couldn't find it. It's usually in early September. If somebody could tell me a day and time, that would be great. Thanks
good question..

the_crippler12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2006, 06:47 PM
  #3
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,274
vCash: 500
Last year they went on sale on Saturday Sept. 17th so I guess this year they'll go on sale Saturday Sept. 16th.

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2006, 08:19 PM
  #4
Ruzicka38
Oh man
 
Ruzicka38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hopedale
Country: United States
Posts: 1,691
vCash: 500
I thought it was around the 8th last year? I forget. If anybody knows where to find this info it would really help me and my friends from New England plan our yearly trip. Thanks again.

Ruzicka38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2006, 08:21 PM
  #5
cjbhab
Go Habs Go
 
cjbhab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Regina
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,184
vCash: 500
it says on the site that information regarding individual tickets will be released in mid august.

cjbhab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2006, 07:08 AM
  #6
Ruzicka38
Oh man
 
Ruzicka38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hopedale
Country: United States
Posts: 1,691
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbhab View Post
it says on the site that information regarding individual tickets will be released in mid august.
Thanks. Somehow I missed that. I'll keep my eyes open.

Ruzicka38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2006, 08:53 AM
  #7
watercoolant
Registered User
 
watercoolant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Sacramento
Country: United States
Posts: 168
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to watercoolant
Talking about tickets, it seems like their prices will have a big jump this coming season just by observing the price for the season tickets

Platinum $12,928
Prestige $11,205
Red A $9,050
Red B $8,119
Red C $7,358
Club Desjardins A $11,151
Club Desjardins B $9,714
White $4, 159
Grey $2,392
Blue $1,708

So dividing them by 41 yields:

Platinum $315.32
Prestige $273.29
Red A $220.73
Red B $198.02
Red C $179.46
Club Desjardins A $271.98
Club Desjardins B $236.93
White $101.44
Grey $58.34
Blue $41.66

And the site had already claimed that they have significant rebate off the regular prices. So I wouldn't be surprised to them selling a blue for $45... Oh well, I'll just go to fewer games this season...

watercoolant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2006, 09:03 AM
  #8
BLONG7
Registered User
 
BLONG7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 12,366
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by watercoolant View Post
Talking about tickets, it seems like their prices will have a big jump this coming season just by observing the price for the season tickets

Platinum $12,928
Prestige $11,205
Red A $9,050
Red B $8,119
Red C $7,358
Club Desjardins A $11,151
Club Desjardins B $9,714
White $4, 159
Grey $2,392
Blue $1,708

So dividing them by 41 yields:

Platinum $315.32
Prestige $273.29
Red A $220.73
Red B $198.02
Red C $179.46
Club Desjardins A $271.98
Club Desjardins B $236.93
White $101.44
Grey $58.34
Blue $41.66

And the site had already claimed that they have significant rebate off the regular prices. So I wouldn't be surprised to them selling a blue for $45... Oh well, I'll just go to fewer games this season...
I think those prices also give you the pre-season games that are at the Bell Centre also....which would reduce the price per game...

BLONG7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2006, 09:27 AM
  #9
Malakhov
Registered User
 
Malakhov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Martinique
Posts: 3,430
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Malakhov
That's per pairs, at least that's what cost me ($1998) for a pair of blues.

Malakhov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2006, 09:40 AM
  #10
the_crippler12
Registered User
 
the_crippler12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Boucherville
Country: Canada
Posts: 603
vCash: 500
this night i dream that i was going to the first game at bell center
vs boston....but rink was outside... i dont know why i wrote this anyway...

the_crippler12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2006, 09:51 AM
  #11
Montrealer
Registered User
 
Montrealer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Chambly QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,462
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakhov View Post
That's per pairs, at least that's what cost me ($1998) for a pair of blues.
Yup, he's quoting the per pair price for the season tickets, so he should be dividing by 82, which would show the significant discount to be had for buying season tickets.

Montrealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2006, 11:21 AM
  #12
Malakhov
Registered User
 
Malakhov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Martinique
Posts: 3,430
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Malakhov
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montrealer View Post
Yup, he's quoting the per pair price for the season tickets, so he should be dividing by 82, which would show the significant discount to be had for buying season tickets.
By 92 actually, since you have 46 games if you include the 5 pre-season games.

Malakhov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2006, 02:17 PM
  #13
DCL72
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 371
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by watercoolant View Post
Talking about tickets, it seems like their prices will have a big jump this coming season just by observing the price for the season tickets


White $4, 159

So dividing them by 41 yields:

White $101.44

And the site had already claimed that they have significant rebate off the regular prices. So I wouldn't be surprised to them selling a blue for $45... Oh well, I'll just go to fewer games this season...
Don't forget the nefarious "taxes not included". All told, mine came to about $110 per pair. I've sold a few at $130 per pair, which I figure will be about admission's prices, including taxes and those dastardly service charges, but with none of the hassle :-)

DCL72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.