HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

LA's 1st round pick (CBJ own)

Old
04-01-2013, 08:39 AM
Double-Shift Lassé
Just post better

vCash: 500
Quote:
“And don’t forget,” Kekalainen said, “we have three first-round picks. If one of them helps us now, and long-term, we would think about (trading a pick).”
http://bluejacketsxtra.dispatch.com/...all-shots.html

Old
04-01-2013, 08:42 AM
Fro
Cheatin on CBJ w TBL

exactly...

Fro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 08:43 AM
AwesomePanthers
Go Cats Go

Maybe Kopecky is available?

But CBJ should keep it..

AwesomePanthers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 08:55 AM
untouchable21
You've been TROUBA'D

I don't know, I have this feeling that JETS management may make Burmistrov available at the draft and decide to go in a different direction.

I'd hate to give up on Burmi as he is still only 21, but I do see it as a possibility. So far, Burmistrov is probably the best young asset from all the offers here in this thread.

I could be wrong, but that's just the feeling I'm getting especially if there is still a certain player on the draft board that the JETS covet.

untouchable21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 09:03 AM
attackfan71

i put a suggestion out there on the leafs board and not many agree with me but i believe a win win trade between leafs and blue jackets is kessel for either nyr first and a top A list forward prospect or for 2 of the 3 first round picks. reasoning is it helps blue jackets get into playoffs(which is much needed for fan base just as much as it is for the leafs) and i dont see kessel still being in leafs lineup by the time they are ready to contend.(the loss of kessel will not drop them out of the playoff picture this year and the young guys will still get some experience) the leafs can then have 3 more quality pieces after this draft or add a gardner and first and trade to a team that is in the top 3 or 4 that are in more need of pmd and not so much for a centre. this then gives leafs the center of the future they need. i beleive it opens lot of oppurtunities for both teams to succeed long term. 30-40 goal scorers dont grow on trees and niether do #1 centers so you have to give quality to get quality

Last edited by attackfan71: 04-01-2013 at 09:09 AM.
attackfan71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 09:08 AM
Fro
Cheatin on CBJ w TBL

two 1sts will not be in play unless its for a blow me out of the water player...phil kessel is not that person...we just dealt a 30 goal scoring soft winger...

Fro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 09:21 AM
CBJWennberg41
Me when I watch CBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by attackfan71 View Post
i put a suggestion out there on the leafs board and not many agree with me but i believe a win win trade between leafs and blue jackets is kessel for either nyr first and a top A list forward prospect or for 2 of the 3 first round picks. reasoning is it helps blue jackets get into playoffs(which is much needed for fan base just as much as it is for the leafs) and i dont see kessel still being in leafs lineup by the time they are ready to contend.(the loss of kessel will not drop them out of the playoff picture this year and the young guys will still get some experience) the leafs can then have 3 more quality pieces after this draft or add a gardner and first and trade to a team that is in the top 3 or 4 that are in more need of pmd and not so much for a centre. this then gives leafs the center of the future they need. i beleive it opens lot of oppurtunities for both teams to succeed long term. 30-40 goal scorers dont grow on trees and niether do #1 centers so you have to give quality to get quality
Kessel is a UFA soon and would probably leave. No thanks. Doesn't fit in with our hard-working grit team.

CBJWennberg41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 10:08 AM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitin425 View Post
Montreal offers Rene Bourque
Don't be absurd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomePanthers View Post
Maybe Kopecky is available?
Meh. We certainly will need bigger forwards, and Kopecky is at least a decent secondary scorer. Doesn't really seem like it's worth losing the 1st tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by untouchable21 View Post
I don't know, I have this feeling that JETS management may make Burmistrov available at the draft and decide to go in a different direction.

I'd hate to give up on Burmi as he is still only 21, but I do see it as a possibility. So far, Burmistrov is probably the best young asset from all the offers here in this thread.

I could be wrong, but that's just the feeling I'm getting especially if there is still a certain player on the draft board that the JETS covet.
Burmistrov is definitely of interest. But that also be draft day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by attackfan71 View Post
i put a suggestion out there on the leafs board and not many agree with me but i believe a win win trade between leafs and blue jackets is kessel for either nyr first and a top A list forward prospect or for 2 of the 3 first round picks.
Yeah, no thanks. Kessel isn't a rental per se but he'll be looking for a significant payday the year after next - and we will unable to take full advantage of his time here or pay him what he desires. Bad call for the CBJ.

Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 11:22 AM
rockinghockey

Keep the pick and get three good prospects at the draft.

rockinghockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 11:23 AM
jameswrjobe53

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 1m
CBJ will be a buyer. Columbus would be willing to part with 1 of their 3 first rnd draft picks for a scoring forward. #tradecentre

jameswrjobe53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 11:27 AM
Satan
depression cherry

vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Gary Oak View Post
No chance in hell CBJ moves any of their 1sts in my opinion.
I was wrong. Terribly wrong.

Satan is offline   Reply With Quote