HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Greg Johnson Joins Markov on the Dark Side

Old
08-15-2006, 07:05 AM
SmokeyClause

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJoeMan View Post
We've been hearing that alot and it sounds better every time I hear it. At least it's only four times. Getting Arnott though will help, that guy is right kind of center to use against us.
The Preds should be in a better position to face the Ducks defense than most. Not saying they'll have a lot of success, but they are able to roll three offensive lines without a significant dropoff in talent. That should give them more success than a lot of top heavy offenses. Speading the offense around as opposed to concentrating it on one or two people on one line (see Iginla, Jarome) has to be a better way of approaching the Ducks.

SmokeyClause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2006, 02:06 PM
braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by handtrick View Post
I gotta admit.....it feels pretty damn good that we have reached a place in our evolution that the RedWings have just signed two players of our players that we had no real interest in re-signing......
My thought exactly. Johnson will hurt us roughly like the Mark Mowers signing hurt us.

I think the additions of Johnson and Markov should provide leadership for the other Wings players-- these two have experience holding down second place and failing to catch the leader in the central divison..... and you can't teach experience.

braindead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2006, 03:05 PM
Pred Head

TO GREG JOHNSON! You will be sorely missed...but we'll still play against you 8 times a year.

Pred Head is offline   Reply With Quote