HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Goaltending discussion thread (edit: Markstrom called up)

Old
04-01-2013, 09:53 AM
SoupyFIN
Lu ♥

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
I get that. Plus he's doing so well in Pitt they'll resign him.
Vokoun has another year left after this one, doubt they trade him with how poorly Fleury sometimes plays for a number 1.

SoupyFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 11:15 AM
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherboyHTR View Post
Opps, wrong guy.

My vote is to sign Khabibulin. he has showed this year he is a more than competent back-up with Edmonton. Wouldn't be against re-signing Thedore either. I want Markstrom paired with a veteran goalie next year, not named Clemmer.
Me as well. Apparently, DT too.

Speaking of Vokoun: from today nhl.com

Tomas Vokoun -- You can't play goal any better than Vokoun did last week. He relieved an injured Marc-Andre Fleury to start the third period of Pittsburgh's game against Montreal and was perfect in the final 20 minutes to preserve a 1-0 victory. Vokoun then blanked Winnipeg on Thursday and the New York Islanders on Saturday. He broke the franchise record for the longest individual shutout streak and helped the Penguins break the team record as well.

Last edited by adam graves: 04-01-2013 at 11:21 AM.
adam graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 01:26 PM
Boothinator
@MrBoothinator

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
Me as well. Apparently, DT too.

Speaking of Vokoun: from today nhl.com

Tomas Vokoun -- You can't play goal any better than Vokoun did last week. He relieved an injured Marc-Andre Fleury to start the third period of Pittsburgh's game against Montreal and was perfect in the final 20 minutes to preserve a 1-0 victory. Vokoun then blanked Winnipeg on Thursday and the New York Islanders on Saturday. He broke the franchise record for the longest individual shutout streak and helped the Penguins break the team record as well.
I read that too. I wonder how much the Pens better on D factors into this one. He really didnt have a good start to the year including that 6-4 loss against our Cats.

Boothinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-01-2013, 06:23 PM
nhlfan9191

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherboyHTR View Post
Opps, wrong guy.

My vote is to sign Khabibulin. he has showed this year he is a more than competent back-up with Edmonton. Wouldn't be against re-signing Thedore either. I want Markstrom paired with a veteran goalie next year, not named Clemmer.
NO to Khabibulin.

nhlfan9191 is offline   Reply With Quote