HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I hate 110%.

Old
08-16-2006, 11:30 AM
KaptainKourage*

vCash: 500
I hate 110%.

Anyone caught it yesterday ? Was the first time I watch it since game 2 Carolina-Montreal in the last playoff...

It start with the « animator » who say, seriously, « Une nouvelle qui viens tout juste de tombé l'attaquant JEAN-PIERRE DUMONT viens de signé une entente avec le Canadien. Une entente de 4 ans pour 16M »

... 1 minute later. Oops, it was only a dream.

I was pissed off .. there a bunch of moron.. then the idiot who coach Nordiques blame Gainey for signing Downey and not Dumont.. omg how a guy that stupid can coach a NHL team ?

KaptainKourage* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 11:31 AM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

vCash: 137
hahaah, that's awesome

Le Tricolore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 11:32 AM
KaptainKourage*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tricolore View Post
hahaah, that's awesome
You, blowhard.

Old
08-16-2006, 11:34 AM
habs_pat

i watched it too, Michel Bergeron saying that we trade Johnson so that we can get Dumont. I so hate Jean Page, he acts like he doesn't know anything at all and goes on saying that Gainey should get Dumont because he wants to play here...

habs_pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 11:35 AM
fredez

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptainKourage View Post
Anyone caught it yesterday ? Was the first time I watch it since game 2 Carolina-Montreal in the last playoff...

It start with the « animator » who say, seriously, « Une nouvelle qui viens tout juste de tombé l'attaquant JEAN-PIERRE DUMONT viens de signé une entente avec le Canadien. Une entente de 4 ans pour 16M »

I was pissed off .. there a bunch of moron.. then the idiot who coach Nordiques blame Gainey for signing Downey and not Dumont.. omg how a guy that stupid can coach a NHL team ?

We can't sign anyone to a 4 M$ contract with our little cap room I think.

And I've found the solution to stop hearing these idiots say crazy and stupid stuff : I stopped watching the show

fredez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 11:36 AM
KaptainKourage*

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs_pat View Post
i watched it too, Michel Bergeron saying that we trade Johnson so that we can get Dumont. I so hate Jean Page, he acts like he doesn't know anything at all and goes on saying that Gainey should get Dumont because he wants to play here...
One guy seems intelligent though.. i dont know his name, but he was the most (and only) logic out there.. dont know his name

Old
08-16-2006, 11:38 AM
fredez

Quote:
Michel Bergeron in his prime was an average coach, in 1990 he was done and over with. Now he is so disconnected from the hockey reality that anything he says shouldn't be taken seriously.

fredez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 11:40 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:

That was the best one.C'est qui ce joueur de vidange la? Talking about Johnson.The poor guy did not even play 1 single game and he wants to trade him for a 8th round pick in 1999 Yup 1999 that goes to show us how dumb they all are,thank God Villeneuve was not there yesterday night.

We should all go there in the background 1 night and make fun of them

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 11:40 AM
Shatmat*

Quote:
Usually when I hate a show I stop watching it

Shatmat* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 11:42 AM
Pat

I watch that show for the laughs, that's about it

Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 11:42 AM
Duff88

Quote:
One guy seems intelligent though.. i dont know his name, but he was the most (and only) logic out there.. dont know his name
François Gagnon

I also thought the "Trade Johnson" thing. That would be a low blow to Johnson, I mean they trade for him soon in the summer and just when he's finished packing his things, we trade him for a lowe pick.

But honestly, I don't think Bergeron has any idea who Johnson is. Once again, if his name was Jean-Paul Thibodeau, he would be ecstatic about having him on our team.

"A 19th round pick in 1999"

BTW, anyone watched the show monday night when they talked about the Tracy incident? I would have liked to see it because I wanted to know if they were going to be all-over the guy because he said francophones are soft and don't have balls.

Duff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 11:43 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat View Post
I watch that show for the laughs, that's about it

Me too,it's funny especially when the Habs are on a winning streak or a loosing streak.

Ca sent la coupe, ou criss tout le monde dehors!!!

Old
08-16-2006, 11:45 AM
Burnside_1

Bergie is outdated imo. The three other guys, Pierre Rinfret, Marc DeFoy and François Gagnon made much more sense. The 4 mil figure was because it was the exact amount in his dream. I just taught it was funny.

Burnside_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Me too,it's funny especially when the Habs are on a winning streak or a loosing streak.

Ca sent la coupe, ou criss tout le monde dehors!!!
hahhaha, indeed

Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff88 View Post
Jean-Paul Thibodeau
That's funny

Ce gars la a du talent a revendre

Old
Taupy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shatmat View Post
Usually when I hate a show I stop watching it
Sure, but it's because of those guys that say ****ed up **** that guy like Koivu get booed at home game.

Taupy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 11:47 AM
Shatmat*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taupy View Post
Sure, but it's because of those guys that say ****ed up **** that guy like Koivu get booed at home game.
If someone need a journalist / media guy to decide when to boo or to applause a player I think it tells you a lot about that person (not the brighest star in the sky)

Old
08-16-2006, 11:49 AM
Duff88

Quote:
If someone need a journalist / media guy to decide when to boo or to applause a player I think it tells you a lot about that person
True, but it's still a fact: A lot of people take what they say for the real thing because "They're on TV".

I work in a public place where a lot of people talk about hockey, and you'd be surprised how retarded most casual "Habs fans" are.

Duff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 11:52 AM
Burnside_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff88 View Post
True, but it's still a fact: A lot of people take what they say for the real thing because "They're on TV".

I work in a public place where a lot of people talk about hockey, and you'd be surprised how retarded most casual "Habs fans" are.
A majority of people listen to media and take it for the truth, it's just not restricted to hab fans. But indeed sometimes when it's in our own backyard it seems more obvious.

Old
08-16-2006, 12:05 PM
Taupy

Quote:
If someone need a journalist / media guy to decide when to boo or to applause a player I think it tells you a lot about that person (not the brighest star in the sky)
Sure, but have you went to a Bell Center game last year? Old School fans all seems retarded, *****ing Koivu and non-french speaking player. Waiting for the french saviour to come and win us a cup again.

And they are the most vocal too, and they influence others peoples too.

PS: I'm not putting every old school fans in the same boat.

Taupy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 12:07 PM
Talent Analyst

I REALLY hate Marc Bureau

Talent Analyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 12:10 PM
Shatmat*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taupy View Post
Sure, but have you went to a Bell Center game last year? Old School fans all seems retarded, *****ing Koivu and non-french speaking player. Waiting for the french saviour to come and win us a cup again.

And they are the most vocal too, and they influence others peoples too.

PS: I'm not putting every old school fans in the same boat.
Yeah I went to the Bell center and I saw them boo Ribeiro, Theodore and Brisebois as well. My point is I'm sick of all these threads hinting that is you're a french speaking player then you don't have to worry about the fans

Old
08-16-2006, 12:13 PM
CaptCrunch

Quote:

Just like Ryder...

CaptCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 12:15 PM
Burnside_1

Quote:
Yeah I went to the Bell center and I saw them boo Ribeiro, Theodore and Brisebois as well. My point is I'm sick of all these threads hinting that is you're a french speaking player then you don't have to worry about the fans
You're right. In fact it's quite the opposite, most french speaking habs fans I know are really really hard on french players, a lot harder than on european or north american ones.

Old
08-16-2006, 12:17 PM
CaptCrunch

I knew we coudn't wait a week without another 110% thread.

I mean, it figures...right?

Why don't you go post on the other 110% thread? Oh yeah! You can't! Because it was locked!!!

CaptCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote