HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Trade Rumors Thread: Part VI

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-01-2013, 08:08 PM
  #251
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 13,012
vCash: 500
Snow can get a 1st rounder for Streit at this point.

Still if I'm Snow, keep Streit, become a buyer and make the playoffs

GWOW is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 08:15 PM
  #252
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 13,012
vCash: 500
Blues take on all 6.6 million. Yikes.

KPD keeps mentioning Campbell to to Bruins a possibility, but that means Horton is good as gone after the season.

Tallon's been quiet. Surprising.

GWOW is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 08:18 PM
  #253
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 13,012
vCash: 500
"@FriedgeHNIC: Sabres call up Luke Adam...stay tuned"

Pominville? Stafford?

GWOW is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 08:22 PM
  #254
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 13,012
vCash: 500
LOL at @sbaickerCSN who tweeted Rosehill was a defenseman then deleted the tweet.

GWOW is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 08:29 PM
  #255
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 13,012
vCash: 500
"@RenLavoieRDS: Darcy Regier told Jason Pominville that with the team current situation, he needs to see what's out there. #sabres #RDS"

Pominville was asked to submit his list of teams. Crazy how young that 2007 Sabres group was and the gutting that's been going on.

Scary thought. I thought they'd be the next Detroit.

GWOW is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 08:39 PM
  #256
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 13,012
vCash: 500
"@RenLavoieRDS: Don't expect #kings Jonathan Bernier to be traded before 3pm Eastern Wednesday."

GWOW is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 08:53 PM
  #257
Championship*
#Joel&Ellie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,503
vCash: 500
Feaster couldn't even pry away a Ty Rattie or a Schwartz. This guy sucks.

Championship* is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 09:01 PM
  #258
haohmaru
#bdwyblueshirts
 
haohmaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fleming Island, Fl
Country: United States
Posts: 4,475
vCash: 500
Where's MZA in that lineup? He's making a difference out there.

haohmaru is online now  
Old
04-01-2013, 09:12 PM
  #259
Lundsanity30
Registered User
 
Lundsanity30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 9,097
vCash: 500
could we put together a package for Pominville? Talk about a big pick up.

nevermind, thought he played C.

Lundsanity30 is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 09:16 PM
  #260
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 13,012
vCash: 500
Kipper pulled. Three goals on 5 shots. He's been beyond pathetic this season. His call whether he wants to leave Calgary or not.

GWOW is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 09:17 PM
  #261
SouthJerseyRanger
Registered User
 
SouthJerseyRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 999
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundsanity30 View Post
could we put together a package for Pominville? Talk about a big pick up.

nevermind, thought he played C.
Nash - Stepan - Callahan
Zuccarello - Richards - Gaborik
Hagelin - Miller - Pominville
Pyatt/Boyle - Powe - Asham

that'd be purty kewl to throw out there. At some point we'd have to score, right?

In all honestly, though.... I want Jagr here and I want Jagr here now.

SouthJerseyRanger is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 09:18 PM
  #262
Lundsanity30
Registered User
 
Lundsanity30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 9,097
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthJerseyRanger View Post
Nash - Stepan - Callahan
Zuccarello - Richards - Gaborik
Hagelin - Miller - Pominville
Pyatt/Boyle - Powe - Asham

that'd be purty kewl to throw out there. At some point we'd have to score, right?

In all honestly, though.... I want Jagr here and I want Jagr here now.
and you dont even have Kreider in there.

Lundsanity30 is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 09:20 PM
  #263
SouthJerseyRanger
Registered User
 
SouthJerseyRanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 999
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundsanity30 View Post
and you dont even have Kreider in there.
Well... if he's going to play 4 minutes....

SouthJerseyRanger is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 09:21 PM
  #264
Lundsanity30
Registered User
 
Lundsanity30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 9,097
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthJerseyRanger View Post
Well... if he's going to play 4 minutes....
and Torts just said neither him or Miller can be trusted.

Kreider/Miller for Pominville?

Lundsanity30 is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 09:25 PM
  #265
M0rbid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Cave
Country: United States
Posts: 7,291
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundsanity30 View Post
and Torts just said neither him or Miller can be trusted.

Kreider/Miller for Pominville?
I feel bad for Kreider. Think he's better off playing elsewhere.

M0rbid is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 09:27 PM
  #266
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 13,012
vCash: 500
Dustin Penner to IR. Kings just overpaid for Regher and don't have a 1st or 2nd in this draft. Now Bernier is rumored to be going nowhere.

GWOW is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 09:32 PM
  #267
Shark Staal
Woah
 
Shark Staal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vermont
Country: Germany
Posts: 16,609
vCash: 500
People are saying its a seller's market, but what Iginla and Bouwmeester got are trash. late 1st's and mediocre prospects? I'd rather keep Gaborik then. And Bouwmeester has much higher value then Clowe. If I'm Wilson I hate Feaster right now for crucifying the value he thinks Clowe holds.

Shark Staal is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 09:36 PM
  #268
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 13,012
vCash: 500
"@RenLavoieRDS: Lots of interest for Ben Bishop. #1 goaltender somewhere next season for sure. #senators #RDS"

Get him out of the eastern conference please.

GWOW is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 09:39 PM
  #269
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 44,689
vCash: 50
Discuss rumors with sources.

__________________
Into the flood again; Same old trip it was back then.
Bob Richards is online now  
Old
04-01-2013, 09:45 PM
  #270
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 13,012
vCash: 500
"@goldieonice: To address rumors, I don't believe Brian Campbell is going anywhere. Very valuable player to the Panthers, on the ice and in the room."

GWOW is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 09:51 PM
  #271
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 13,012
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Discuss rumors with sources.
Bernier mention was second reference to RDS tweet a few posts back. No need for attribution on 2nd reference.

GWOW is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 09:58 PM
  #272
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 44,689
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWOW View Post
Bernier mention was second reference to RDS tweet a few posts back. No need for attribution on 2nd reference.
Not that. I was referencing the J.T. Miller/Kreider development posts.

Bob Richards is online now  
Old
04-01-2013, 10:04 PM
  #273
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 13,012
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Not that. I was referencing the J.T. Miller/Kreider development posts.
Ok sorry aboot that.

GWOW is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 11:27 PM
  #274
Konnick
Rookie User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 8
vCash: 500
Rangers need to stay put unless they are going to add a bottom pairing veteran defensemen.

In my opinion, you don't shake this team up any further. I would actually like to know what it would take to re-acquire Dubinsky. Slot him on the LW, he's a perfect middle-six forward and I think it would help re-invigorate this locker room.

Outside of that, it's clear this team needs to have more of a family or team feel to it. I am of the very few people who could barely care less about this shortened season. That's a different story, but maybe making them adjust to figuring out the stretch by themselves in the locker room is the best thing for this team in the long term.

If Gabs isn't going to work out because he's 'checked out' or because he's not right for Torts' team, so be it, make that move in the off-season and take a real team to a real training camp, not a week long conditioning stint after half of your guys have been lobbying before owners.

Konnick is offline  
Old
04-01-2013, 11:40 PM
  #275
UAGoalieGuy
Registered User
 
UAGoalieGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Long Island,New York
Country: United States
Posts: 8,370
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnick View Post
Rangers need to stay put unless they are going to add a bottom pairing veteran defensemen.

In my opinion, you don't shake this team up any further. I would actually like to know what it would take to re-acquire Dubinsky. Slot him on the LW, he's a perfect middle-six forward and I think it would help re-invigorate this locker room.

Outside of that, it's clear this team needs to have more of a family or team feel to it. I am of the very few people who could barely care less about this shortened season. That's a different story, but maybe making them adjust to figuring out the stretch by themselves in the locker room is the best thing for this team in the long term.

If Gabs isn't going to work out because he's 'checked out' or because he's not right for Torts' team, so be it, make that move in the off-season and take a real team to a real training camp, not a week long conditioning stint after half of your guys have been lobbying before owners.

Dubinsky's $4.2 million cap hit or whatever it is would be too much for the Rangers with their summer cap situatuion.

UAGoalieGuy is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:55 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.