HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I hate 110%.

Old
08-16-2006, 01:21 PM
Taupy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shatmat View Post
Yeah I went to the Bell center and I saw them boo Ribeiro, Theodore and Brisebois as well. My point is I'm sick of all these threads hinting that is you're a french speaking player then you don't have to worry about the fans
That is the irony, they want french superstar, but if the guy is not ELITE they will still diss him.

No wonder why no french superstar wants to come here, and only 2nd line player are interessed because they think they will become 1st line player.

Taupy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 01:22 PM
Kashmir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff88 View Post
BTW, anyone watched the show monday night when they talked about the Tracy incident? I would have liked to see it because I wanted to know if they were going to be all-over the guy because he said francophones are soft and don't have balls.
http://www.tqs.ca/videos/110/archives.php

Kashmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 01:26 PM
Shatmat*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taupy View Post
That is the irony, they want french superstar, but if the guy is not ELITE they will still diss him.

No wonder why no french superstar wants to come here, and only 2nd line player are interessed because they think they will become 1st line player.
Sorry to disagree but Begin and Boullon aren't elite players and they don't get booed. And you know why.

Shatmat* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 01:28 PM
kostitsyn1489

I watch 110% quite often for the show. It's insane how many "expert" bad hockey knowledge like that. Or arent objective at all. Bergeron was ready to trade Johnson against a 18th pick in 99. Just look at the big scandal if Gainey trade Johnson against a lower pick he got! Bergy will be the 1st on him. They want to trade Bonk against anything. Ok I agree he isnt usefull for 2.4M But Do we use J-P 5 min per games with Bégin and Murray? Will not be more useful then Bonk thought...

For them Tender is almost as good as Crosby! Hey if you sign Dumont and you trade Johnson where Tender when he'll be ready? Because we dont have room if Tender play good they'll bash on gainey again because he doesnt keep him on the roster.

I used to dislike Rinfret but since a couple of week he doesnt look bad. I really like Francois Gagnon too.

kostitsyn1489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 01:30 PM
Shatmat*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostitsyn1489 View Post
I watch 110% quite often for the show. It's insane how many "expert" bad hockey knowledge like that. Or arent objective at all. Bergeron was ready to trade Johnson against a 18th pick in 99. Just look at the big scandal if Gainey trade Johnson against a lower pick he got! Bergy will be the 1st on him. They want to trade Bonk against anything. Ok I agree he isnt usefull for 2.4M But Do we use J-P 5 min per games with Bégin and Murray? Will not be more useful then Bonk thought...

For them Tender is almost as good as Crosby! Hey if you sign Dumont and you trade Johnson where Tender when he'll be ready? Because we dont have room if Tender play good they'll bash on gainey again because he doesnt keep him on the roster.

I used to dislike Rinfret but since a couple of week he doesnt look bad. I really like Francois Gagnon too.

Yep François Gagnon is the man. I really like him

Shatmat* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 01:35 PM
HabuseMoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs_pat View Post
i watched it too, Michel Bergeron saying that we trade Johnson so that we can get Dumont. I so hate Jean Page, he acts like he doesn't know anything at all and goes on saying that Gainey should get Dumont because he wants to play here...

when you sign a contract with TQS you a required textually to not seem to have a clue what you're talking about when you talk about something.

HabuseMoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 01:47 PM
Taupy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shatmat View Post
Sorry to disagree but Begin and Boullon aren't elite players and they don't get booed. And you know why.
I agree for Begin, but for Bouillon it's a shared opinion. It's more 50/50. I've heard people complains a lot about that little dwarf.

Anyway, people will never be happy in Montreal, and the majority of people think they know more hockey than a lot of others peoples because we winned 24 cups.

Taupy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 01:59 PM
CRAZY_FAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by HabuseMoi View Post
when you sign a contract with TQS you a required textually to not seem to have a clue what you're talking about when you talk about something.
C'est trop vrai

CRAZY_FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 02:11 PM
Guriken

Boycott them they just shouldn't be allowed a second to say what they think. Almost everything they say is brutal, anyone could be better than them. Even the most casual fan, at least he wouldn't act like he knew everything.

Guriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 02:21 PM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat View Post
I watch that show for the laughs, that's about it
That makes me think about a quote in the movie about Howard Stern (I paraphrase):

"Reason most often given as to why they keep listening by people who love him: to see what he's going to say next. Reason most often given as to why they keep listening by people who hate him: to see what he's going to say next"

As much as I hate the individuals on this show, 110% shouldn't be changing a thing, they found the perfect formula to get killer ratings both from people who love and hate the show. Just like Howard Stern did with his radio show.

Munchausen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 02:34 PM
tritone

Eeeeen Beeeefore Zeeeeeee Lock!!!!

tritone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 02:38 PM
GSK*

This is more a "show" then sport news.

Sorry but Bergeron and Perron have lose all credibility on this show.

GSK* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 02:50 PM
habsprospects
Irresponsible User

I've stop watching the show when they stop showing games

Habs Prospects website
habsprospects is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 03:01 PM
znk

4 years 16 million??? A dream??....

sounds more like a nightmare.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 03:34 PM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by thief50 View Post
I've stop watching the show when they stop showing games

You were a Nordiques fan?

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 03:59 PM
HH
GO HABS GO!

Those guys are morons...period! It's because of goons like them players don't want to come here, they think they know hockey but the only thing they know is criticize! I'm tired of those morons, I'm gonna call on les amateurs de sports and tell Villeneuve how a goon he is.

HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 04:08 PM
habsprospects
Irresponsible User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
You were a Nordiques fan?
you want me dead? Don't ever say that, I'm almost a born Habs fan. I never root for an other team.

Edit: but you might have misunderstood what I said, I didn't meant after the game but when they stopped showing games at TQS

Last edited by habsprospects: 08-16-2006 at 04:14 PM.
habsprospects is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 05:00 PM
Joe Cole

You gotta love Page. The guy can barely find his own XXXXX with both hands. He has no idea what a cap is. He has no idea that a leftwinger is not a defenseman.

It is really amazing that he has a job. I guess the "bete" is all you need.

Joe Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 05:03 PM
kostitsyn1489

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Cole View Post
You gotta love Page. The guy can barely find his own XXXXX with both hands. He has no idea what a cap is. He has no idea that a leftwinger is not a defenseman.

It is really amazing that he has a job. I guess the "bete" is all you need.
Haha yes... yesterday he wanted to trade souray to make room for Dumont! Yeah Dumont will be our 3rd d-man this year.

kostitsyn1489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 06:44 PM
goalchenyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptCrunch View Post
I knew we coudn't wait a week without another 110% thread.

I mean, it figures...right?

Why don't you go post on the other 110% thread? Oh yeah! You can't! Because it was locked!!!
there were already threads about Ribeiro and Dumont , so last night i think to myself that there was going to be a thread about 110 % today . I suppose that the next one is going to be RDS .

goalchenyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 07:02 PM
CaptCrunch

My guess at that point is that they are going to go ahead with 110% post untill everybody agrees. There will be no more discussions because everyone that might think different will be bored to tears.

Call it attrition.

CaptCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 07:11 PM
MacHabs93

Come on! Don't diss Jean Perron! He's like the funniest/craziest guy on 110%. I love the way he talks! He has such a sophisticated vocabulary

MacHabs93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 07:12 PM
Russeltown

Then if you hate it don't listen to it.

More exposure you give it, more non-useful conversation will start

Russeltown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 07:24 PM
znk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn View Post
Then if you hate it don't listen to it.

More exposure you give it, more non-useful conversation will start
Yes...dont watch it. But if you do I think its important to not let stupid stuff go by without commenting it and making sure the least possible people are get caught up in that stuff.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Habsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostitsyn1489 View Post

That is the main problem, no objectivity whatsoever.

Habsy is offline   Reply With Quote