HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

NHL 13 GM CONNECTED | ACTIVITY CHECK COMPLETE | 11 Teams Available | Xbox 360 |

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-02-2013, 10:54 PM
  #201
Dusto
Registered User
 
Dusto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Country: Canada
Posts: 85
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGuns View Post
here to play VAN , CHI , TOR and TBL

TBL if ur not on may i play ur cpu ???
Go ahead man! Sorry I missed you before

Dusto is offline  
Old
04-02-2013, 11:02 PM
  #202
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!
 
Faithful67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,273
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle360 View Post
Hey guys, the way work has been lately and other stuff, I really don't have the time to still keep up with the league and actually be competitive. I'll be dropping out, hopefully whoever takes over the Cane's does well with them. If we have another league in NHL 14, I'll be in for that.

Nooooo whyyyyy. Your one of the originals. And yes we will have a league in nhl14. All original players can pick a new team or same team

Faithful67 is offline  
Old
04-02-2013, 11:03 PM
  #203
YoungGuns
The Taylor Hall Show
 
YoungGuns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton,Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,599
vCash: 132
is the sim tonight ??

YoungGuns is offline  
Old
04-02-2013, 11:07 PM
  #204
molsonmuscle360
Registered User
 
molsonmuscle360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ft. McMurray Ab
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,212
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithful67 View Post
Nooooo whyyyyy. Your one of the originals. And yes we will have a league in nhl14. All original players can pick a new team or same team
I just don't have the time. When I have the time to actually turn on my xbox these days I am usually just in the mood to screw around for 20 minutes and then turn it off. I usually get to this point with the NHL games long before this point in the year...This league has kept the game interesting to me for sure.

molsonmuscle360 is offline  
Old
04-02-2013, 11:10 PM
  #205
Dusto
Registered User
 
Dusto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Country: Canada
Posts: 85
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle360 View Post
Hey guys, the way work has been lately and other stuff, I really don't have the time to still keep up with the league and actually be competitive. I'll be dropping out, hopefully whoever takes over the Cane's does well with them. If we have another league in NHL 14, I'll be in for that.
Last year was only my first season but I quite enjoyed our matches, and trade talks. You are a great GM and I look forward to playing with you in the NHL 14 league!

Dusto is offline  
Old
04-02-2013, 11:27 PM
  #206
Game 8
Registered User
 
Game 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,187
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle360 View Post
Hey guys, the way work has been lately and other stuff, I really don't have the time to still keep up with the league and actually be competitive. I'll be dropping out, hopefully whoever takes over the Cane's does well with them. If we have another league in NHL 14, I'll be in for that.
You have been a great GM man! Glad you will join in 2014!

Game 8 is offline  
Old
04-02-2013, 11:34 PM
  #207
Vyse64
N64
 
Vyse64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Calgary AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,735
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vyse64
Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle360 View Post
I just don't have the time. When I have the time to actually turn on my xbox these days I am usually just in the mood to screw around for 20 minutes and then turn it off. I usually get to this point with the NHL games long before this point in the year...This league has kept the game interesting to me for sure.
sucks to lose you man, I look forward to NHL 14 with you

Vyse64 is online now  
Old
04-02-2013, 11:47 PM
  #208
oilfan09
Registered User
 
oilfan09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 644
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle360 View Post
I just don't have the time. When I have the time to actually turn on my xbox these days I am usually just in the mood to screw around for 20 minutes and then turn it off. I usually get to this point with the NHL games long before this point in the year...This league has kept the game interesting to me for sure.
Definitely sucks to see you step down for this year! Our games had been fun even though we haven't had much recently! Can't wait for NHL 14!

oilfan09 is offline  
Old
04-02-2013, 11:59 PM
  #209
molsonmuscle360
Registered User
 
molsonmuscle360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ft. McMurray Ab
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,212
vCash: 500
Jesus, you guys are makin me feel all warm and squishy. It definitely has been a lot of fun playing with you guys and am looking forward to next year for sure.

molsonmuscle360 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 12:22 AM
  #210
oilers1084
Registered User
 
oilers1084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 762
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle360 View Post
Jesus, you guys are makin me feel all warm and squishy. It definitely has been a lot of fun playing with you guys and am looking forward to next year for sure.
I never got a chance to play against you, but it was fun talking to you about trades and stuff. I'm looking forward playing you in the NHL 14 league.

oilers1084 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:35 AM
  #211
Vyse64
N64
 
Vyse64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Calgary AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,735
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vyse64
Habs play


Vyse64 is online now  
Old
04-03-2013, 02:33 AM
  #212
morecheersmorebeers
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 19
vCash: 500
Check.
2 4.5* centre prospects available in faksa 73 and sbruev 68.
Seeking a top young d. Inquire within.

morecheersmorebeers is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 09:59 AM
  #213
camwise
Registered User
 
camwise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,664
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by molsonmuscle360 View Post
Jesus, you guys are makin me feel all warm and squishy. It definitely has been a lot of fun playing with you guys and am looking forward to next year for sure.
Sorry to see ya go Molson, it was truly a wicked rivalry!!! See you next game haha

camwise is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 11:31 AM
  #214
CanuckCity
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 698
vCash: 500
hey everyone are back around. Was doing a double move via three cities so have been mia the last 6 days or so. My apologies for not saying anything, didn't think it would be hectic enough to not even let me get online.

Anyways my team is a mess right now. Couture randomly appeared and two of my 3rd liners disappeared. They were Rodin and Bozak in case anyone has seen them. I still need to clear cap meaning Anisimov and one of Stuart/Campbell are on the block. I need a couple 3rd/4th line prospects and a replacement 3rd pairing dman. I know i was getting a lot of messages before regarding these guys; sorry for being so unresponsive. Im ready to get together and power this out. Send me a message on here and we can work something out.

CanuckCity is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 11:35 AM
  #215
camwise
Registered User
 
camwise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,664
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckCity View Post
hey everyone are back around. Was doing a double move via three cities so have been mia the last 6 days or so. My apologies for not saying anything, didn't think it would be hectic enough to not even let me get online.

Anyways my team is a mess right now. Couture randomly appeared and two of my 3rd liners disappeared. They were Rodin and Bozak in case anyone has seen them. I still need to clear cap meaning Anisimov and one of Stuart/Campbell are on the block. I need a couple 3rd/4th line prospects and a replacement 3rd pairing dman. I know i was getting a lot of messages before regarding these guys; sorry for being so unresponsive. Im ready to get together and power this out. Send me a message on here and we can work something out.
I sent you a PM, i think we can work something out

camwise is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 12:51 PM
  #216
Cf22
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 51
vCash: 500
The devils are looking to move theo Peckham. He is rated 84 overall. All I'm really looking for him is a draft pick. Or an inexpensive d man.

Cf22 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:15 PM
  #217
YoungGuns
The Taylor Hall Show
 
YoungGuns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton,Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,599
vCash: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by camwise View Post
I sent you a PM, i think we can work something out
I can use one of them

YoungGuns is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 04:39 PM
  #218
oilers1084
Registered User
 
oilers1084's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 762
vCash: 500
have to play still. What time can any of you guys get online?

oilers1084 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 07:17 PM
  #219
YoungGuns
The Taylor Hall Show
 
YoungGuns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton,Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,599
vCash: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilers1084 View Post
have to play still. What time can any of you guys get online?
will be at home around 7

YoungGuns is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 07:25 PM
  #220
CoRD
GO BRUINS GO!!
 
CoRD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the studio
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,434
vCash: 50
Ill take Carolina.

GT: MusicOrDieRDS

I'm one of the originals but left after that big screw up. I was PHX and brought them to glory. Hope that GM isn't ruining that roster.


Last edited by CoRD: 04-03-2013 at 07:31 PM.
CoRD is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 07:45 PM
  #221
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!
 
Faithful67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,273
vCash: 500
play X2

I work tomorrow 2-11 so i can only play tonight or 2morrow morning

Faithful67 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:09 PM
  #222
YoungGuns
The Taylor Hall Show
 
YoungGuns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton,Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,599
vCash: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithful67 View Post
play X2

I work tomorrow 2-11 so i can only play tonight or 2morrow morning
finally I get to play the commish

YoungGuns is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 09:03 PM
  #223
IButtersI
Registered User
 
IButtersI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 484
vCash: 500
Ill be around after the game tonight and tomorrow night.

IButtersI is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 11:06 PM
  #224
oilfan09
Registered User
 
oilfan09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 644
vCash: 500
Pittsburgh will be on after the game as well to play whoever I have to play!

oilfan09 is offline  
Old
04-04-2013, 12:12 AM
  #225
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!
 
Faithful67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,273
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGuns View Post
finally I get to play the commish
im on sweetie

Faithful67 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.