HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Leafs Lounge 117 - Grant Joins The Retirement Home

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-03-2013, 12:39 AM
  #51
Kyle93
Registered User
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Tracy Morgan has to be the least funny and dumbest person on earth. Really can't stand him. That is all.

Good night LLites.
I kind of like him

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 12:52 AM
  #52
Kyle93
Registered User
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,880
vCash: 500
Great ****ing song



Used to listen to this all the time whenever I was sad/depressed. Makes you feel better.

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 12:58 AM
  #53
JMcLeaf
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 17,491
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
Great ****ing song



Used to listen to this all the time whenever I was sad/depressed. Makes you feel better.
Yeah really good song. Sad though.

JMcLeaf is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:00 AM
  #54
Kyle93
Registered User
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLeaf View Post
Yeah really good song. Sad though.
I guess I really like it because I can relate. DEM FEELS.

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:18 AM
  #55
ErnieLeafs
LOVE & LIVE the Game
 
ErnieLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Windsor, Ont.
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,121
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
I guess I really like it because I can relate. DEM FEELS.
Not sure how old you are, but life is like a fine scotch, my friend... It absolutely gets better with age.

Lovin' it right now.

ErnieLeafs is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:19 AM
  #56
Kyle93
Registered User
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieLeafs View Post
Not sure how old you are, but life is like a fine scotch, my friend... It absolutely gets better with age.

Lovin' it right now.
I hope so, life has been not the best to me so far.

I'm 20 BTW

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:25 AM
  #57
ErnieLeafs
LOVE & LIVE the Game
 
ErnieLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Windsor, Ont.
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,121
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
I hope so, life has been not the best to me so far.

I'm 20 BTW
I've had 6 glasses of Valpolicella, so pardon my emotion (lol), but I had it tough between 15-23... I'm telling you, with absolute certainty, that in 5 years, you'll have a chuckle at the BS of your University years.

Making it out alive is half the battle. Having a good one along the way is the other.

ErnieLeafs is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:28 AM
  #58
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Give or take a few years.
Or a few more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeenSchenn2 View Post
I'm almost 22. Can't believe where the time has gone.
Just wait it only speeds up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
Making two burgers, I hate eating late at night but all I ate today was two sandwiches, a tiny slice of pizza and juice.

Kyle you wanna get spanked in some chelzey?
Wow now you wanna spank him...Do you guys need a room?

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:30 AM
  #59
Kyle93
Registered User
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieLeafs View Post
I've had 6 glasses of Valpolicella, so pardon my emotion (lol), but I had it tough between 15-23... I'm telling you, with absolute certainty, that in 5 years, you'll have a chuckle at the BS of your University years.

Making it out alive is half the battle. Having a good one along the way is the other.
Solid advice my man.

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:33 AM
  #60
ErnieLeafs
LOVE & LIVE the Game
 
ErnieLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Windsor, Ont.
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,121
vCash: 500
Write that last part down lol

ErnieLeafs is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:35 AM
  #61
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
And what exactly is that?
It's Engineeering Electricsal **** dumbass

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:35 AM
  #62
Kyle93
Registered User
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieLeafs View Post
Write that last part down lol
It can only get better from here, when it's been bad all my life it should turn around eventually (hopefully lol)

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:38 AM
  #63
ErnieLeafs
LOVE & LIVE the Game
 
ErnieLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Windsor, Ont.
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,121
vCash: 500
What's crazy is, with the technology we're all growing up with, I may be posting in my late 50's-60's, and be talking to you guys in your 40's-50's.

If I could post a pic right now... Lol. Mind blown....

ErnieLeafs is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:39 AM
  #64
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
Does beer have an expiry? Found some in my fridge that have been there for months. Toss em or they still good?
You'd better send those to me for proper disposal. I work for the EAEA, the Expired Alcohol Environmental Agency.
We want to ensure unwanted alcohol is not dumped into the water system without first being filtered through an appropriate system.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:40 AM
  #65
Kyle93
Registered User
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
You'd better send those to me for proper disposal. I work for the EAEA, the Expired Alcohol Environmental Agency.
We want to ensure unwanted alcohol is not dumped into the water system without first being filtered through an appropriate system.
What if it was the most disgusting kind imaginable?

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:43 AM
  #66
ErnieLeafs
LOVE & LIVE the Game
 
ErnieLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Windsor, Ont.
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,121
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
What if it was the most disgusting kind imaginable?
Don't let him fool ya, we take everything from OE and Four Loko, to Hennessey and Baby Duck.


ErnieLeafs is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:44 AM
  #67
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
What if it was the most disgusting kind imaginable?
I've had Budweiser before.


Seriously after hearing that spanking comment the 80% of page 2 creeps me out.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:47 AM
  #68
RealisticLeaf55
Hurt a Smurf
 
RealisticLeaf55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ottawa, On.
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,896
vCash: 2090
Since we are discussing age and what not. 22.65 years old.

First year Journalism/Psych student at Carleton. Up at this hour wondering how the hell the woman passes out so easily?

RealisticLeaf55 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:48 AM
  #69
Kyle93
Registered User
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
I've had Budweiser before.


Seriously after hearing that spanking comment the 80% of page 2 creeps me out.
na it's actually Heineken and Guinness. Also I see what you mean:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
Don't be scared homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
no like I did an intense workout 2 hours ago so my body hurts lol It just feels weird, also why would I be scared of you. Yesterday I beat you twice, you beat me once
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
Play me with them.


lolol

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:49 AM
  #70
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,569
vCash: 500
Better than one that can drink you under the table.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 06:26 AM
  #71
Terrence
Homeless
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,008
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealisticLeaf55 View Post
Since we are discussing age and what not. 22.65 years old.

First year Journalism/Psych student at Carleton. Up at this hour wondering how the hell the woman passes out so easily?
https://www.facebook.com/SpottedUOtt...19562324756856

__________________
Terrence is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 07:37 AM
  #72
Chandrashekhar Limit
ORANJE 4 LYFE
 
Chandrashekhar Limit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 15,944
vCash: 500
Brought my celly charger with me today and will be tuned in to TSN radio all day. Ready for the TDD

Do you guys prefer TSN or Sportsnet?

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 07:42 AM
  #73
Baarle*
Lähme looduses
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 28.294194, -39.07612
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 8,268
vCash: 50
You have a charger for your celebrations? Those must be epic. And trying Sportsnet this year, online.

Baarle* is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 07:54 AM
  #74
Chandrashekhar Limit
ORANJE 4 LYFE
 
Chandrashekhar Limit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 15,944
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baarle View Post
You have a charger for your celebrations? Those must be epic. And trying Sportsnet this year, online.


As a working man, can't do any better than that. I was thinking about streaming the TSN feed, but the internet here is 2 mbps max, so it'll bog down the network pretty bad.

Any ideas how to stream **** on Android? I tried doing it thru the TSN site, but it doesn't work.

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:01 AM
  #75
Terrence
Homeless
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,008
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandrashekhar Limit View Post


As a working man, can't do any better than that. I was thinking about streaming the TSN feed, but the internet here is 2 mbps max, so it'll bog down the network pretty bad.

Any ideas how to stream **** on Android? I tried doing it thru the TSN site, but it doesn't work.
I'm pretty sure TSN has a TradeCentre app that streams the deadline coverage to your phone. Not sure if the app is available for Android though.

Terrence is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.