HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Mike Ribeiro is taking Powerskating lessons

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-18-2006, 12:18 AM
  #76
Azalichio
Registered User
 
Azalichio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,136
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Azalichio
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
I'm glad he's finally taking initiative and taking powerskating, but I wonder why it took him 6 NHL seasons to realize he needed it.
Didn't actually, not the first time he takes power skating lesson. Not the first time either that he tries to improve his muscle mass either. He HAS gained speed and muscle in the past 5 years, scary when you really think about it, but it's the truth.

Some says he's no NHL material and they are right.. 5 years ago. When he was drafted, he was no NHL material, he had the frame of an AHL player at best, unless he improved his skating and strenght.

The truth about Ribeiro is that, no matter how much ******** everyone throws at him, he still plays in the NHL, had a good season before the lock out and had a decent one after, even if everyone was hoping he would do better.

Many thought he was the poison in the locker room but after seeing Dagenais and especially Theodore leave I wonder. Shows how hanging with the wrong crowd can make you look worse then you really are.

Azalichio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 08:19 AM
  #77
Catch-22
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 953
vCash: 500
This thread is doing nothing but preaching to the choir of people who already think Ribeiro is a decent hockey player. This choir seems very willing to ignore the fact that he has been taking powerskating lessons since 1999, ignore the fact that he has only had one season with mediocre point production, his abismal 2006 playoffs are already forgotten and all of a sudden he gets the benefit of the doubt again.

The guy really does get a carte blanche in Montreal. Why do people look for every excuse to give hometown players the benefit of the doubt?

Why do people think that the powerskating lessons this summer will make a bigger difference compared to the ones in 2001?

Catch-22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 08:22 AM
  #78
Pat
Registered User
 
Pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Trois-Rivières
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,054
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch-22 View Post
This thread is doing nothing but preaching to the choir of people who already think Ribeiro is a decent hockey player. This choir seems very willing to ignore the fact that he has been taking powerskating lessons since 1999, ignore the fact that he has only had one season with mediocre point production, his abismal 2006 playoffs are already forgotten and all of a sudden he gets the benefit of the doubt again.

The guy really does get a carte blanche in Montreal.

Why do people think that the powerskating lessons this summer will make a bigger difference compared to the ones in 2001?
welll said...true, true and true on all counts

Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 08:31 AM
  #79
Shabutie
Registered User
 
Shabutie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ottawa
Country: Portugal
Posts: 15,628
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan4 View Post
Does this mean that "Ribeiro is stronger" will be usurped by "Ribeiro is faster". Stay tuned....
If it's on a shirt, we must go by it.

Shabutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 08:32 AM
  #80
Shabutie
Registered User
 
Shabutie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ottawa
Country: Portugal
Posts: 15,628
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch-22 View Post
This thread is doing nothing but preaching to the choir of people who already think Ribeiro is a decent hockey player. This choir seems very willing to ignore the fact that he has been taking powerskating lessons since 1999, ignore the fact that he has only had one season with mediocre point production, his abismal 2006 playoffs are already forgotten and all of a sudden he gets the benefit of the doubt again.

The guy really does get a carte blanche in Montreal. Why do people look for every excuse to give hometown players the benefit of the doubt?

Why do people think that the powerskating lessons this summer will make a bigger difference compared to the ones in 2001?
Do you ****ing stalk the guy so you can rag on him? Jesus christ you never let up.

Ps: The woman in the interview says that this is Mike's first experience with Power Skating. But of course, I'd guess that you know the guys life more than she does.


Last edited by Shabutie: 08-18-2006 at 08:41 AM.
Shabutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 08:52 AM
  #81
Catch-22
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 953
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie View Post
Do you ****ing stalk the guy so you can rag on him? Jesus christ you never let up.

What's wrong? Am I not allowed to contradict all the Ribeiro fans on this board when the latest excuses are put forward and when the newest reason to forget his deficiencies are posted? For every excuse made, there is a motive.

I did not let up with Perreault, Julien, Dagenais, Sundstrom, Dackell and co because I have and will continue to invest a significant amount of time and money into the Habs and I want to see a competitive club. I know how important it is to have a complete players playing at the centre position (especially on the 41 road games where you don't get the final change, to choose your face-off opponents - the Habs were .500 on the road last season). On ice, it's probably the second most important thing to having great and consistent goaltending. We are SO close to being really competitive. I'm serious. So close. And on a discussion board I will continue to express my arguments and feelings about Ribeiro because he is perhaps the last piece of deadwieght we have. And let me ask you; What has Ribeiro done for you to warrant a defensive post like that? And even then, I do not recall seeing you put up this kind of defense for Koivu last season when half the board was calling for him to be traded. Why is that?


Last edited by Catch-22: 08-18-2006 at 09:26 AM.
Catch-22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 08:54 AM
  #82
Louis Houde
Registered User
 
Louis Houde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Trois-rivières
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,770
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Louis Houde
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch-22 View Post
What's wrong? Am I not allowed to contradict all the Ribeiro fans on this board when the latest excuses are put forward and when the newest reason to forget his deficiencies are posted? For every excuse made, there is a motive.

I did not let up with Perreault, Julien, Dagenais, Sundstrom, Dackell and co because I have and will continue to invest a significant amount of time and money into the Habs and I want to see a competitive club. I know how important it is to have a complete players playing at the centre position (especially on the 41 road games where you don't get the final change). On ice, it's probably the second most important thing to having great and consistent goaltending. We are SO close to being really competitive. I'm serious. So close. And on a discussion board I will continue to express my arguments and feelings about Ribeiro because he is perhaps the last piece of deadwieght we have. And let me ask you; What has Ribeiro done for you to warrant a defensive post like that? And even then, I do not recall seeing you put up this kind of defense for Koivu last season when half the board was calling for him to be traded. Why is that?
cry me a river

Louis Houde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 08:57 AM
  #83
Shabutie
Registered User
 
Shabutie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ottawa
Country: Portugal
Posts: 15,628
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch-22 View Post
What's wrong? Am I not allowed to contradict all the Ribeiro fans on this board when the latest excuses are put forward and when the newest reason to forget his deficiencies are posted? For every excuse made, there is a motive.
How is this an excuse thread? The guy is trying to improve. What would it matter if he'd been taking it for 20 years? As long as he's trying to better himself. **** would you rather he just wait at home till the hockey season starts, so you could make threads and post about how lazy he is? We finaly find 1 redeamable trait in the guy and you still want to drag him down. Be proud....

Shabutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 08:58 AM
  #84
Catch-22
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 953
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie View Post
Do you ****ing stalk the guy so you can rag on him? Jesus christ you never let up.

Ps: The woman in the interview says that this is Mike's first experience with Power Skating. But of course, I'd guess that you know the guys life more than she does.
That is PR. Nothing more. You will believe what you want to but her motive for saying that is clear; "Mike is taking powerskating for the first time. Because it's the first time people can speculate that there is something new about his attitude and/or game and that he deserves another chance." If you read post #26 on page 2, you will know why I do not believe what she is saying. I'll tell you one thing; if she says that this is his first time taking powerskating, then I definitely know more about his life pre-2002 than she does.

Catch-22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 09:07 AM
  #85
Catch-22
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 953
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie View Post
How is this an excuse thread? The guy is trying to improve. What would it matter if he'd been taking it for 20 years? As long as he's trying to better himself. **** would you rather he just wait at home till the hockey season starts, so you could make threads and post about how lazy he is? We finaly find 1 redeamable trait in the guy and you still want to drag him down. Be proud....

This thread is an excuse to renew peoples' faith in Ribeiro...again.

His redeamable trait is his talent. But read my post above. He has already been doing this for a long time. Just because this is the first time you read about it or because his trainer says it is his first time doesn;t mean it's true. I'm happy he is trying to better himself but Ribeiro's problems are not only physical. His playing style is lacks an NHL touch. Powerskating does not teach you how to make decisions about when to backcheck, forecheck or how to win face-offs and how to win battles in the corner. It teaches you technique and stregth. The strength part is good, although he will never be hard to knowck off the puck. And frankly, I could care less if he's a good technical skater. Gretzky wasn't a good skater. All I care about is that he goes out and takes care of his responsibilities on the ice. He never has and I don;t see why his LATEST round of powerskating lessons will make a big difference. I will be proud when the Habs win a Stanley Cup.


Last edited by Catch-22: 08-18-2006 at 09:20 AM.
Catch-22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 10:05 AM
  #86
BigTimer*
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,970
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch-22 View Post
This thread is an excuse to renew peoples' faith in Ribeiro...again.

His redeamable trait is his talent. But read my post above. He has already been doing this for a long time. Just because this is the first time you read about it or because his trainer says it is his first time doesn;t mean it's true. I'm happy he is trying to better himself but Ribeiro's problems are not only physical. His playing style is lacks an NHL touch. Powerskating does not teach you how to make decisions about when to backcheck, forecheck or how to win face-offs and how to win battles in the corner. It teaches you technique and stregth. The strength part is good, although he will never be hard to knowck off the puck. And frankly, I could care less if he's a good technical skater. Gretzky wasn't a good skater. All I care about is that he goes out and takes care of his responsibilities on the ice. He never has and I don;t see why his LATEST round of powerskating lessons will make a big difference. I will be proud when the Habs win a Stanley Cup.
Stop wasting your time with him. He's really up there in the ranks as far as clueless Ribeiro supporters go.

BigTimer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 10:24 AM
  #87
pepperMonkey
Registered User
 
pepperMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,287
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch-22 View Post
That is PR. Nothing more. You will believe what you want to but her motive for saying that is clear; "Mike is taking powerskating for the first time. Because it's the first time people can speculate that there is something new about his attitude and/or game and that he deserves another chance." If you read post #26 on page 2, you will know why I do not believe what she is saying. I'll tell you one thing; if she says that this is his first time taking powerskating, then I definitely know more about his life pre-2002 than she does.
Umm, unless I'm mistaken (a distinct possiblity I'm afraid), I think she was saying, this is the first time Mike has focussed solely on powerskating. From what I gather from your post (please correct me if I'm wrong) earlier on (oh my gawd...I actually went back to read up on post 26...) I gather that you were taking skating lessons with Ribs as opposed to lessons that focused solely on powerskating. If true, then she could be correct. Course as you say, it could be just PR.


Last edited by pepperMonkey: 08-18-2006 at 10:40 AM.
pepperMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 10:39 AM
  #88
pepperMonkey
Registered User
 
pepperMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,287
vCash: 500
Children, children, the punky stick man is finally doing something to improve. It is rather rude to belittle someone for his faults when the thread is about someone trying to improve. When someone says "Yay! I got a B+ in Psychology, man it was hard", do you respond with "Just a B+? Are you really that stupid!"? No. The civil thing to say is "Congratulations" and move along whether or not you agree or not. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, I wish for everyone, including the above mentioned stick man, to put in the effort to improve, and put their upmost for their team. Ribeiro, for all his faults, seems to be trying to improve and do what he can for the team. Praise him for that. Don't disparage him for trying.

pepperMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 10:47 AM
  #89
znk
Registered User
 
znk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,074
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch-22 View Post
What's wrong? Am I not allowed to contradict all the Ribeiro fans on this board when the latest excuses are put forward and when the newest reason to forget his deficiencies are posted? For every excuse made, there is a motive. ...

I dont like Ribeiro but I appreciate the fact that he is taking power skating lessons. If you have info on him getting power skating lessons in the previous years please give us a link or something(ex: who was the powerskating coach,what whas the company, etc...) Not just...we were skating in circles....
if he hasent powerskated in 4 years....then it's something.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 11:28 AM
  #90
Catch-22
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 953
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
I dont like Ribeiro but I appreciate the fact that he is taking power skating lessons. If you have info on him getting power skating lessons in the previous years please give us a link or something(ex: who was the powerskating coach,what whas the company, etc...) Not just...we were skating in circles....
if he hasent powerskated in 4 years....then it's something.
Much of this information was given in the thread already (see post #26). There are no links to it because it wasn't reported in 1999, 2000 or 2001. In fact, that is the very reason we are sitting here discussing it in this thread.

Nobody's forcing you to believe it. Many (if not most) elite-level players have at some point or another taken powerskating of some kind and usually even before their pro-careers. Players who are naturally poor skaters are even more likely to take them at the request of their team coaches. To think that this is the first time he has taken powerskating is both wrong and I think it is also a function of the fact that most people are not familiar with the offseason activities of young hockey players.

Catch-22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 11:55 AM
  #91
Catch-22
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 953
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepperMonkey View Post
Umm, unless I'm mistaken (a distinct possiblity I'm afraid), I think she was saying, this is the first time Mike has focussed solely on powerskating. From what I gather from your post (please correct me if I'm wrong) earlier on (oh my gawd...I actually went back to read up on post 26...) I gather that you were taking skating lessons with Ribs as opposed to lessons that focused solely on powerskating. If true, then she could be correct. Course as you say, it could be just PR.

It was powerskating.

Perhaps that difference you note explains what she was saying. But to even make a big deal out of the difference between combination conditioning and powerskating and just powerskating? That's a pretty good example of hairsplitting and, truthfully, it's really not significant.

Now, if you believe he was powerskating before this summer, then I ask you. Why is it only being reported now? The answer is clear to me. Either they didn't know, didn't want to know and/or the timing is very convenient. Ribeiro's career is now in jeopardy. It suits both him and his supporters to make this into an issue now and encourage us to think that he should get another chance. It also makes for good copy. The subject/hero (Ribeiro) is conveniently a national icon in Quebec, and reporting his latest powerskating engagement is romantic a la Rocky Balboa. This helps to draw the necessary audience and make it a story.


Last edited by Catch-22: 08-18-2006 at 12:03 PM.
Catch-22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 12:00 PM
  #92
Fozz
Registered User
 
Fozz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 6,092
vCash: 500
Just to clarify, the lady said that it was the first time that Ribeiro had taken power skating lessons from her. It never mentioned that it was the first time Ribs had ever taken them.

Also, he was originally scheduled to take 4 lessons but has since decided to schedule 2 - 4 more because he was seeing positive results. She also said that he was very serious about wanting to improve his first step and overall skating.

Contrary to most people here, I am a Ribeiro fan and I like his game. Of course, there's quite a few times that I've been frustrated about his play but no one can deny that he is a great stick handler and can be a really good playmaker. If he does improve his skating, I believe he has the talent to become an elite first line playmaking center in the NHL.

Fozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 12:04 PM
  #93
Fozz
Registered User
 
Fozz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 6,092
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch-22 View Post
It was powerskating.

Perhaps that difference you note explains what she was saying. But to even make a big deal out of the difference between combination conditioning and powerskating and just powerskating? That's a pretty good example of hairsplitting and, truthfully, it's really not significant.

Now, if you believe he was powerskating before this summer, then I ask you. Why is it only being reported now? The answer is clear to me. Either they didn't know, didn't want to know and/or the timing is very convenient. Ribeiro's career is now in jeopardy. It suits both him and his supporters to make this into an issue now and encourage us to think that he should get another chance. It also makes for good copy. The subject/hero (Ribeiro) is conveniently a national icon in Quebec. The romantic element of this tale is hard to miss. These last two things help to draw the necessary audience and make it a story.
Man,you are really stretching things here. You actually think that Ribeiro made this into an issue when he wasn't even involved in the interview? A local radio station guy heard that this lady was giving him power skating lessons and decides to call her and talk about it and now, Ribs is behind all of this to boost his image with the fans? Did you even listen to the interview? Most of it isn't even about Ribeiro in the first place.

Fozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 12:05 PM
  #94
Catch-22
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 953
vCash: 500
I'm calling it how I see it. Good PR and good BS.

Catch-22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 12:07 PM
  #95
pepperMonkey
Registered User
 
pepperMonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,287
vCash: 500
You might be correct about the hairsplitting and as I don't know better, not really going to comment any more on it and just take your word for it.
As for the PR junk, you may also be correct but I would hazard a guess and say everyone in the public eye does the same thing. Not that I'm condoning it.

But more importantly...is Ribs REALLY a national icon in Quebec??? (err...or provincial icon...but that just sounds silly).
That's just absurd... I'm one of those that don't mind Ribs, don't love him to bits mind you, and would have him replaced if the right person comes by (still waiting sadly) but...national icon? That's just traggic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch-22 View Post
It was powerskating.

Perhaps that difference you note explains what she was saying. But to even make a big deal out of the difference between combination conditioning and powerskating and just powerskating? That's a pretty good example of hairsplitting and, truthfully, it's really not significant.

Now, if you believe he was powerskating before this summer, then I ask you. Why is it only being reported now? The answer is clear to me. Either they didn't know, didn't want to know and/or the timing is very convenient. Ribeiro's career is now in jeopardy. It suits both him and his supporters to make this into an issue now and encourage us to think that he should get another chance. It also makes for good copy. The subject/hero (Ribeiro) is conveniently a national icon in Quebec. The romantic element of this tale is hard to miss. These last two things help to draw the necessary audience and make it a story.

pepperMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 12:17 PM
  #96
jacklours
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Magog
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,222
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus View Post
Yes, I know

But the thing is, a skater can potentially improve is skating speed by 20 to 25% the first year and 10 to 15% the next year.

It's the first time for Mike Ribeiro so maybe he will be 25% faster on the ice and that's good!
I know it is late into the thread to respond to your post. However I just can't stop thinking that you should review your numbers. 25% is way too much to be realistic. Think about it, 25% plus 10% makes for 35%. You'd be skating one third faster then before. Impossible!! If you were just to gain 5 % over a few years it would be a major improvement.

jacklours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 12:43 PM
  #97
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
I have taken issue with Rib's skating in the past. I won't make sweeping generalizations about him, but there are 2 specific things about his skating that I notice.

1 Darz mentionned it another thread, sometimes he doesn't skate, simply keeping his feet moving is key. He isn't strong enough,few are to play a stationary game.

2 Power off the 1st step. Picture the pp, Kovy playing high on the faceoff arc, Ribs or Koivu off the crease on the right side. Koivu takes a pass and takes a strong step towards the net, he's no shooter but he has good hands in tight. The D has to react to his movement,giving options to Koivu, the shot or the cross crease play to Ryder. Ribs takes the same pass and looks for his options, he doesn't move strong to the net to force the D. If he can improve his first step, he'll be more productive I believe.


Should he have used each off season to fine tune his game ? I think so. I've read stuff about Brad Richards how he identifies weaknesses and works on them. The ability and determination to do this is a talent in itself. I've heard mumblings about Carbo believing Ribs has to take 'being in the NHL' more seriously.

Well, he's signed to a generous contact, maybe they believe he'll get there.

He had an odd season last year. At times it seemed his overall game was improving, but his numbers decreased. Playing better doesn't always seem to equal scoring better. It seems all summer a real hate has been festering for this kid, and I could care less why. I wonder though, if he excels with his talented linemates and the team comfortably sails into the post season, will we be happy for him, or just chalk it up to his wingers ? I want the Habs to win. Personally, I think another style forwrad would be nice, but Ribs is there, by Gainey's choice.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 12:45 PM
  #98
znk
Registered User
 
znk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,074
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch-22 View Post
I'm calling it how I see it. Good PR and good BS.
You sound bitter about it.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 12:48 PM
  #99
GoGionta
Registered User
 
GoGionta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 757
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to GoGionta Send a message via MSN to GoGionta
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklours View Post
I know it is late into the thread to respond to your post. However I just can't stop thinking that you should review your numbers. 25% is way too much to be realistic. Think about it, 25% plus 10% makes for 35%. You'd be skating one third faster then before. Impossible!! If you were just to gain 5 % over a few years it would be a major improvement.
he doesn't have to review his number, the girl in the interview, which is a professional skating teacher and see tons of students everyday, said you can get 25% faster.

GoGionta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2006, 12:55 PM
  #100
Coco Fever
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Montreal
Posts: 510
vCash: 500
Maybe this time the powerskating coach will really look at all the little details and come up with specific drills/exercices or recommandations to improve his skating.

It can be very technical and one has to spend a lot of time watching your movements before coming up with a plan.

Catch-22: I know (and you know that I know...) where he skated in '99, '00, '01, etc. And I don't think it was powerskating. More conditionning. And I'm not saying this in disrespect for the guy he used to work with.

A true powerskating coach will look at the way you skate, analyze it and see what areas you can work on to gain speed and powerful strides. He/she will not only tell you to skate that way, put your the tip of you blade here, etc. It's very specific.

Coco Fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.