HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Notices

Reto Berra

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-03-2013, 01:18 PM
  #76
Stewie Griffin
Moderator
Benevolent Overlord
 
Stewie Griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary
Posts: 6,738
vCash: 1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfong View Post
Lol only Gary, maybe you should stick with the cp crowd.

There is no game footage for me to judge berra on so I only have stats and the stats don't indicate a dominant goaltender.
Here you go.



Fast forward to 57:45

Stewie Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2013, 01:32 PM
  #77
tyflames
Baertschi is God
 
tyflames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,588
vCash: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie Griffin View Post
Here you go.



Fast forward to 57:45
He actually doesn't look that bad. I'm interested how his game translates to the NHL

tyflames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2013, 01:36 PM
  #78
Stewie Griffin
Moderator
Benevolent Overlord
 
Stewie Griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary
Posts: 6,738
vCash: 1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyflames View Post
He actually doesn't look that bad. I'm interested how his game translates to the NHL
I was worried Yogi played in the first half of the game.

All I really remember from that game is wanting Canada to score ten. Then this doofus goalie comes in and plays not so bad, and dashed my hopes.

Stewie Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2013, 05:38 PM
  #79
Adirondack Flames
Registered User
 
Adirondack Flames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8,312
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie Griffin View Post
I was worried Yogi played in the first half of the game.

All I really remember from that game is wanting Canada to score ten. Then this doofus goalie comes in and plays not so bad, and dashed my hopes.
I am excited about Berra, even of its just for the unknown. If he starts in the AHL, I will immediately refer to Brossoit as BooBoo just because he will be Berra's side kick.

Plus Yogi is the best knickname ever.

Adirondack Flames is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2013, 04:22 AM
  #80
Belenos
Registered User
 
Belenos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Biel, Switzerland
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 594
vCash: 500
FYI: Berra was the matchwinner in last nights nationa team game of Switzerland against Russia with 37 saves and a saved penalty shot some minutes before the end of the game. Switzerland won 2:1.

Belenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2013, 08:38 AM
  #81
Signature
PEEP PEEP PARTY
 
Signature's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Hong Kong
Posts: 4,486
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belenos View Post
FYI: Berra was the matchwinner in last nights nationa team game of Switzerland against Russia with 37 saves and a saved penalty shot some minutes before the end of the game. Switzerland won 2:1.
If it's national game (exhibition or competitive) does that mean Russia was icing a decently competitive team (with their good players outside the NHL)?

It's nice to know that Berra would get a spot on a national team.

Signature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2013, 08:43 AM
  #82
Nordberg
Registered User
 
Nordberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Landskrona
Country: Sweden
Posts: 1,366
vCash: 50
Will watch Berra in the upcoming WC(I'm going to assume he will play). When I first heard about the trade I didn't really realize it was him, but I remember being impressed by him the few times I've seen him in European competitive play. Between him and Ramo one definitely should pan out nicely.

Nordberg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2013, 11:56 AM
  #83
Belenos
Registered User
 
Belenos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Biel, Switzerland
Country: Switzerland
Posts: 594
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autograph View Post
If it's national game (exhibition or competitive) does that mean Russia was icing a decently competitive team (with their good players outside the NHL)?

It's nice to know that Berra would get a spot on a national team.
Both had a team without the players engaged in the semi-finals and finals i think. But you will have the chance to watch him at the World Championship where he will play for sure.

Belenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.