HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Leafs Lounge 117 - Grant Joins The Retirement Home

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-03-2013, 08:53 AM
  #76
Brody
High.
 
Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,362
vCash: 551
Happy deadline day boys

Brody is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 09:02 AM
  #77
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,225
vCash: 500
There is so much snow. I was going to take my winters off this weekend

__________________
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82088&dateline=135762  5592
Schenn is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 09:21 AM
  #78
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,645
vCash: 50
Woke up and nothing yet.


Grant is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 09:43 AM
  #79
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,225
vCash: 500
Funniest thing happened last night. There was like 8-9 of us having drinks at my girl who happens to be a friends rez room. At like 11:30-12:00 we were just about to leave when all of a sudden there is a cop at our door. We had the cops called on us for a noise complaint.

My girl who happens to be a friend's roommate hasn't spoken to her since November for whatever reason and is a huge *****. We think she called the cops. She never once told us to be quiet, or spoke to our RA. Straight up called the police. Our RA even said we weren't that loud.

Whatever, the policeman didn't care. He said I don't want to be here as much as you want us to be here. We kindly told him we were trying to get the maximum amount of partying in before the April 5th start of "quietness" on rez.


Schenn is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 10:12 AM
  #80
Penalty Kill Icing*
Fire Carlyle
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,972
vCash: 140
Just delivered my final year thesis presentation. Feels good man.

Penalty Kill Icing* is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 10:35 AM
  #81
Baarle*
Lähme looduses
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 28.294194, -39.07612
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 8,268
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattFratt View Post
Funniest thing happened last night. There was like 8-9 of us having drinks at my girl who happens to be a friends rez room. At like 11:30-12:00 we were just about to leave when all of a sudden there is a cop at our door. We had the cops called on us for a noise complaint.

My girl who happens to be a friend's roommate hasn't spoken to her since November for whatever reason and is a huge *****. We think she called the cops. She never once told us to be quiet, or spoke to our RA. Straight up called the police. Our RA even said we weren't that loud.

Whatever, the policeman didn't care. He said I don't want to be here as much as you want us to be here. We kindly told him we were trying to get the maximum amount of partying in before the April 5th start of "quietness" on rez.

girl who happened to be a friend?

Baarle* is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 10:44 AM
  #82
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,225
vCash: 500
Well I'd say girl friend or lady friend but usually when we talk like that it is "your woman." she is just one of my friends.

Schenn is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 12:14 PM
  #83
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,645
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattFratt View Post
Well I'd say girl friend or lady friend but usually when we talk like that it is "your woman." she is just one of my friends.
Classic Sheldon Cooper. She is a girl, she is my friend, but she is not my girlfriend.

Grant is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:03 PM
  #84
Terrence
Registered Slacker
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,997
vCash: 500
LLKL ppl, we made the 5 day limit to stop teams from just adding players and then dropping them the next day to get an extra game in, correct? And it applies to both players and prospects, correct?

__________________
Terrence is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:07 PM
  #85
MeowLeafs
LM is awesome
 
MeowLeafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baconland
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,846
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
LLKL ppl, we made the 5 day limit to stop teams from just adding players and then dropping them the next day to get an extra game in, correct? And it applies to both players and prospects, correct?
Yes, it prevents people from playing extra cheap. This has always been the rule.

MeowLeafs is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:09 PM
  #86
Terrence
Registered Slacker
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,997
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowLeafs View Post
Yes, it prevents people from playing extra cheap. This has always been the rule.
****in' Voldemort's breaking the rules.

Terrence is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:34 PM
  #87
BertCorbeau
Yelling at clouds
 
BertCorbeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,012
vCash: 500
Too many patio beers yesterday ... Drunk Bert makes bad decisions

BertCorbeau is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:43 PM
  #88
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,948
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertCorbeau View Post
Too many patio beers yesterday ... Drunk Bert makes bad decisions
What kind of bad decisions?

__________________
http://i57.tinypic.com/28b4abo.jpg
DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:43 PM
  #89
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,225
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertCorbeau View Post
Too many patio beers yesterday ... Drunk Bert makes bad decisions
Story time?

Schenn is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 01:51 PM
  #90
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,645
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattFratt View Post
Story time?
I think it is!!! I love Bert story times

Grant is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 02:28 PM
  #91
BertCorbeau
Yelling at clouds
 
BertCorbeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,012
vCash: 500
Bert had patio beers with his roommate, who had friends and friends of friends join us .. And we were having a grand old time in the time and whatnot

I was supposed to meet up with this girl I met online, had been talking to for a couple weeks in the evening but decided to invite her to where I was .. Bare in mind I haven't actually met her yet I was sceptical on how attractive she was, but we got along really good and is really fun to talk to so I thought I'd give her a shot plus she's a dance major in university so physically had to be fit

Well she gets there, nice as advertised, but not exactly a girl I'd be attracted to on a normal basis (6.5/10 in my books) .. Buuut drunk Bert has had many a lonely nights since my ex left for Asia in December .. Needless to say I made sure last night wasn't a lonely one

I just feel bad because I don't want to lead her on or anything, or make her feel like I was using her .. It was drunk Bert looking out for drunk Bert that night

End Story. Oh and I'm super hungover and need to get my SUV from the bar

BertCorbeau is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 02:37 PM
  #92
Baarle*
Lähme looduses
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 28.294194, -39.07612
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 8,268
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertCorbeau View Post
Bert had patio beers with his roommate, who had friends and friends of friends join us .. And we were having a grand old time in the time and whatnot

I was supposed to meet up with this girl I met online, had been talking to for a couple weeks in the evening but decided to invite her to where I was .. Bare in mind I haven't actually met her yet I was sceptical on how attractive she was, but we got along really good and is really fun to talk to so I thought I'd give her a shot plus she's a dance major in university so physically had to be fit

Well she gets there, nice as advertised, but not exactly a girl I'd be attracted to on a normal basis (6.5/10 in my books) .. Buuut drunk Bert has had many a lonely nights since my ex left for Asia in December .. Needless to say I made sure last night wasn't a lonely one

I just feel bad because I don't want to lead her on or anything, or make her feel like I was using her .. It was drunk Bert looking out for drunk Bert that night

End Story. Oh and I'm super hungover and need to get my SUV from the bar
If drunk bert says she's a 6.5, shes probably a 4.5

Baarle* is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 03:30 PM
  #93
Kyle93
Registered User
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: I live in Cor
Country: North Korea
Posts: 11,619
vCash: 500
Good morning

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 03:34 PM
  #94
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,225
vCash: 500
It appears I hit 22,000 posts today...

Schenn is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 03:39 PM
  #95
Quarter
Nullius in verba
 
Quarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Oakville, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,223
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattFratt View Post
It appears I hit 22,000 posts today...
Gotta keep track of that post count Schenner.

Quarter is online now  
Old
04-03-2013, 03:41 PM
  #96
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,225
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter View Post
Gotta keep track of that post count Schenner.
I think I have had like 150+ posts today...

Schenn is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 03:49 PM
  #97
Kyle93
Registered User
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: I live in Cor
Country: North Korea
Posts: 11,619
vCash: 500
Get a life

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 04:04 PM
  #98
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,524
vCash: 500
Anyone watch the women's tournament canada vs usa game? I missed it but I think its canada vs switzerland at 7 today. Gonna switch back and forth between the jays game and this.

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 04:05 PM
  #99
Kyle93
Registered User
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: I live in Cor
Country: North Korea
Posts: 11,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Anyone watch the women's tournament canada vs usa game? I missed it but I think its canada vs switzerland at 7 today. Gonna switch back and forth between the jays game and this.
Must be hard to fit a tournament in a kitchen...... just kidding.

Kyle93 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 04:17 PM
  #100
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,524
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
Must be hard to fit a tournament in a kitchen...... just kidding.
Hey

LeafsMonster is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.