HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread (Part 4)

Closed Thread

Old
04-01-2013, 09:10 PM
fst6
JuhaMetsolaForVezina

vCash: 50
Played Grief. Team member quits first round.

Get to round 14, I have 0 downs 6 revives. My team looks to be the better side. Player on other team who was the host leaves, game over. I honestly hate this game so much.

Old
04-02-2013, 08:38 AM
Eb
TML

vCash: 500

New Black Ops 2 DLC Uprising has confirmed.

4 new MP maps and 1 Zombies map.

Coming out April 16th.

Old
04-02-2013, 06:36 PM
Harbinger
sic parvis magna

No new weapons?

Anyways, call me old fashioned but, I believe the game would be much better with the old modern warfare kill streaks.

Old
04-02-2013, 09:57 PM
leova

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHerb View Post
Anyways, call me old fashioned but, I believe the game would be much better with the old modern warfare kill streaks.
anything but nukes!

Old
04-02-2013, 10:08 PM
Harbinger
sic parvis magna

Well I'm refering to the old 3-5-7 killstreak. Nothing more, nothing less.

Old
04-02-2013, 11:58 PM

Booooo I wanted a new gun.

Old
04-03-2013, 12:01 AM
Janks
Pope Janks

vCash: 301
I've given up on my nucear quest. Getting 20-27 gun killstreaks and then dieing gets frustrating as ****. I might be done with this game.

Old
04-03-2013, 09:42 PM
yada
move 2 dallas 4 work

Send a message via Yahoo to yada
Quote:
Originally Posted by leova View Post
anything but nukes!
eh nukes never bothered me other then *kitten* boosters. to me the bigger problem was the op harrier. until the last patch on core that was the most lethal kill streak air strike followed up by quick shooting kills. players that got nukes always ran harrier, chopper gunner, nuke. my buddy just missed a nuke by 1 or 2 kills running predator, pavelow, nuke. i ended his streak because we were playing against each other i also got my only nuke run pavelow, chopper gun, nuke. got close quite a few times to have time run out or last kill come up. one time a final stander emded streak at last kill i needed or 2 away

Old
04-03-2013, 09:52 PM
yakitate304
Crunch Time

Apparently the map "Studio" is Firing Range but with a different look. Same layout though. Very cool.

Old
04-03-2013, 11:40 PM
Carl Carlson

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakitate304 View Post
Apparently the map "Studio" is Firing Range but with a different look. Same layout though. Very cool.
I liked firing range so I hope that's true.

Old
04-04-2013, 02:11 AM
TheGooooch

Golding my SMGs now.

Gold: Peace, PDW, Scorpion

What is the worst one? I want to gold that next rather than save it for last like I did with the SMR for ARs.

Old
04-04-2013, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGooooch View Post
Golding my SMGs now.

What is the worst one? I want to gold that next rather than save it for last like I did with the SMR for ARs.
Most people think either the Chicom CQB or the Skorpion is the worst one.

Old
04-04-2013, 09:18 AM
Eb
TML

Quote:
Golding my SMGs now.

For whatever reason I am not good with the Vector.

I have tried many times to try it out because of it's low recoil it should be a good gun, but I just can't get used to it. And ya the "Chicken" is tough too.

Old
04-04-2013, 09:18 AM
yada
move 2 dallas 4 work

Quote:
Golding my SMGs now.

i think chicom because im finding its stopping power is weak.

Old
04-04-2013, 09:49 AM
jw2

Quote:
Golding my SMGs now.

Just go with what you like or they will eventually nerf it, and it will suck when you finally get around to going for gold.

Old
04-04-2013, 10:20 AM
yakitate304
Crunch Time

Personally I think the Chicom is one of the best guns in the game. Throw a suppressor and extended mags on that thing with Ghost and it's mowdown city on the average sized maps. The fire rate is pretty absurd with a good trigger finger. It only really struggles on the large maps like Turbine.

Also, regarding the "chicken" comment which I recognize is just a joke - I hear a lot of people online pronounce it similarly. It's actually short for Chinese Communist and the Chi and Com are pronounced the same way.

Old
04-04-2013, 10:22 AM
silverfish
Bow ties are cool

Does anyone else find the M8 infuriatingly inconsistent? Sometimes it kills in one-burst, other times it takes three. And I'm talking three full burst connections at medium range, it's preposterous.

Not to mention the rage it gives me when I lose a long range battle with the M8 to an MSMC, oh god that makes no sense to me ever.

I have it on three of my five classes in league, just because I think it serves a good purpose in a defensive role. (Posting up long sightlines in SnD, playing defense in CTF, holding spawns in HP). Maybe I just have the wrong attachments? I pretty much only utilize red-dot sight, fast mags/grip. Always red dot. I have grip on my SnD class, and fast mags on the other two.

Tips?

I'd switch to the AN, but I have even less luck with that.

Old
04-04-2013, 11:02 AM
yakitate304
Crunch Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
Does anyone else find the M8 infuriatingly inconsistent? Sometimes it kills in one-burst, other times it takes three. And I'm talking three full burst connections at medium range, it's preposterous.

Not to mention the rage it gives me when I lose a long range battle with the M8 to an MSMC, oh god that makes no sense to me ever.

I have it on three of my five classes in league, just because I think it serves a good purpose in a defensive role. (Posting up long sightlines in SnD, playing defense in CTF, holding spawns in HP). Maybe I just have the wrong attachments? I pretty much only utilize red-dot sight, fast mags/grip. Always red dot. I have grip on my SnD class, and fast mags on the other two.

Tips?

I haven't used the M8 much although from the few times I have used it, it's pretty sick. I wonder how much bullet spread there is on each burst - it could be that your first shot is hitting but the small amount of spread over the next few bullets means that you don't get all the hits you need. I don't know though, haven't used the gun enough to say.

Old
04-04-2013, 11:46 AM
yada
move 2 dallas 4 work

Quote:

Tips?

i love the m8. its prob about my 3 favorite assault rifle maybe 4. the swat scar and m27 are all close. i play hc so maybe youd notice a difference there i find the an fire rate to be too slow

Old
04-04-2013, 01:01 PM
silverfish
Bow ties are cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by yada View Post
i love the m8. its prob about my 3 favorite assault rifle maybe 4. the swat scar and m27 are all close. i play hc so maybe youd notice a difference there i find the an fire rate to be too slow
I really like the m27 too, but league play is core (with limitations) so the 5 hits to kill is a huge detriment to that gun there. I say that, but some times m m8 takes what feels like 8 bullets to kill, so who knows.

I have to work on my AN game for sure.

New DLC

Last edited by silverfish: 04-04-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Old
04-04-2013, 02:54 PM
Eb
TML

Studio is too awesome. Can't wait to play.

Treyarch is so great. They actually listen to the community.

Old
04-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Eb
TML

Quote:

Tips?

I think the M8A1 is very reliant on your connection. AKA don't use with anytime other than with a four bar.

Old
04-04-2013, 03:34 PM
southpaw24

like the looks of the maps, definitely have piqued my interest since i havent really played in about a month now. Studio looks sweet mostly cuz of firing range.

Mob of the dead looks like it could be good with Liotta, Palmientari and Madsen as characters

Old
04-04-2013, 04:16 PM
Carl Carlson

Studio looks really good. The other maps look so so. I was hoping they would bring out a new weapon or two. They should have also thrown in a few more old maps. At this point in the games life cycle they really need to offer something big to get players interested again.

Old
04-04-2013, 04:44 PM
silverfish
Bow ties are cool

Most infuriating day of league play ever. Couldn't keep a full lobby. The game I decided to try and switch up my classes and try the vector, played against a dude using an LMG and a Target Finder I hate that ****.

Went 11-29, with 5 caps, maybe the worst game I've ever played. Dude on my team has the balls and sass to message me after the game "11-29 nice job"

Seriously?

**** you, guy.

Went on a 6 game win streak at one point, so that was cool. Took about a 10 minute break, came back, and probably went 1-3

DON'T PLAY LEAGUE IF YOU'RE GOING TO QUIT! UGH!

Closed Thread