HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Anaheim Ducks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

sallaD @ Anaheim (G2)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-05-2013, 04:04 AM
  #526
mightyquack
Rekordtorschütze!
 
mightyquack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Perth, WA
Country: Germany
Posts: 17,802
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarktacular View Post
I trust Boudreau on that about as much as I trust Getzlaf.



I remember that, love Getzy keeping a straight face there

mightyquack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 08:11 AM
  #527
Corey Perry*
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Country: Ireland
Posts: 3,531
vCash: 500
The other day, I said I had an idea for the upcoming game's GDT, but I'm kind of over it, so whoever wants to can go ahead and make it.

Corey Perry* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 08:16 AM
  #528
Kalvinators
hurrr-durrr
 
Kalvinators's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Latvia
Country: Latvia
Posts: 8,814
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampeus View Post
The other day, I said I had an idea for the upcoming game's GDT, but I'm kind of over it, so whoever wants to can go ahead and make it.
Damn, i was waiting for you to make it

So i`ll give it a try i guess

Kalvinators is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 08:27 AM
  #529
Corey Perry*
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Country: Ireland
Posts: 3,531
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalvinators View Post
Damn, i was waiting for you to make it

So i`ll give it a try i guess
I had a feeling you were.

I was going to make a "transvestite" themed thread, but it's kinda old now. You'll probably make a better one anyways.

Corey Perry* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 08:30 AM
  #530
Kalvinators
hurrr-durrr
 
Kalvinators's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Latvia
Country: Latvia
Posts: 8,814
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampeus View Post
I had a feeling you were.

I was going to make a "transvestite" themed thread, but it's kinda old now. You'll probably make a better one anyways.
haha that sounds awesome

I have something in my mind, but nothing spectacular. Transvestites looks something worhty. You sure you don`t want to make it?

Kalvinators is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 08:36 AM
  #531
Corey Perry*
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Country: Ireland
Posts: 3,531
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalvinators View Post
haha that sounds awesome

I have something in my mind, but nothing spectacular. Transvestites looks something worhty. You sure you don`t want to make it?
Know what? Sure, I'll do it.

Corey Perry* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.