HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

Toronto GM Deadline get-together: Thursday April 4th (TONIGHT!!!)

Old
04-04-2013, 11:10 AM
MatthewFlames

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MatthewFlames Send a message via MSN to MatthewFlames Send a message via Yahoo to MatthewFlames Send a message via Skype™ to MatthewFlames
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Jones View Post
So we are 5. Any other GMs brave enough to rust their trading chips to a face-to-face encounter with Detroit, Dallas, Chicago, Boston and Detroit?
If Keith sends down his private jet and we promise hours of financial reform debate - I'm in!

MatthewFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Ohio Jones
Jays Hipster/Elitist

Table is confirmed at 7 pm for Douglas. (We may have to wait in the bar for a couple of minutes for the folks going to the game to clear out).

Ohio Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Vaive-Alive

Good to see your mugs last night and crush some ales.

There was some trade banter - nothing executed but some good talk, and some groundwork laid out for potential future deals.

An interesting observation: When we first started doing these GM meetings - I had much more hair on the top my head. So did Doug. Now I have more hair in my ears and on my back than on the top of my head. How the hair migrated to my ears and back from my head is a mystery to me and science. Remarkably - Drew hasn't aged, and seems to have MORE hair on his head than he did 13 years ago. Cyborg? 2 minutes for looking so good (Grecian Formula)? Why have the rest of us turned into balding wookies? Drew - whats your secret?

Vaive-Alive is offline   Reply With Quote