HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Stickies

Closed Thread

Old
12-28-2003, 03:40 AM
gretzky2kurri

vCash: 500
Stickies

How come we have to have so many stickies now?

It's for threads that get high usage. Two of them haven't had a response in 4 days. Salo versus Conklin.....20 posts. Woywitka....19.

That's one of the things that I didn't like about this format when I joined HF. (the stickies)

You make a new post (the latest) and it's 1/4 of the way down the page already.

.....just a peeve.....

Old
12-28-2003, 05:49 AM
jadeddog

vCash: 500
im gonna come to the aid of my thread (salo vs. conklin).... so i might be a little biased, lol

i think the reason for my sticky is because its an "information" thread... its not really intended to be a thread that discusses which goalie is better, but rather a place where you can look and quickly determine which goalie has been playing better or at least get a feel for the differences in the tow goalies stats.... of all the stickies that are on this board, the only one that is intended for "discussion" (at least as far as i can see) is the gameday threads.... the rest are just there for reference reasons

Closed Thread