HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

GAME #38: TORONTO @ NEW JERSEY | NEED A FEW MORE POINTS!! | 7pm | CBC HNIC

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-06-2013, 10:54 AM
  #26
legendinblue
LEAFS SUCK
 
legendinblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,093
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
We did a couple games ago and it was alright.

Good offensively, meh defensively.
Yup, Carlyle's put them together before, I expect the same pairing tonight,

legendinblue is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:05 AM
  #27
Hurt
Global Moderator
 
Hurt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,363
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Podium View Post
I hate how i cant see these GDTs properly on my Ipad, looks like it wouldve been a good one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
Same on my iphone
You guys don't have actual computers/laptops? Apple products aren't substitutes quite yet.

__________________
Shoot me a PM with your concerns. Also, come visit us in the Science Forum!
Hurt is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:08 AM
  #28
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,537
vCash: 500
Also CT, my brother, excellent GDT as always. Felt like I was reading a deadpool comic strip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
You guys don't have actual computers/laptops? Apple products aren't substitutes quite yet.
I saw it on my iphone actually quite fine and IM not a fan of apple

__________________
Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:08 AM
  #29
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 27,672
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
You guys don't have actual computers/laptops? Apple products aren't substitutes quite yet.
My laptop is destroyed.
It still works, but it takes at least 15 minutes to get up and running.

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:08 AM
  #30
Daisy Joy
Jerry is Gone :(
 
Daisy Joy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,381
vCash: 500
I.... wonder. why not..
Why not move Liles up? With Phaneuf? Would that be possible, is that possible?
(I'm just thinking out loud).

anyhoo - the game day picture is really nice, CT, really good job
I hope that we win tonight, but at the very least, I think the goal should be the same as it was two weeks ago: get a point in every game.

We're 5th now. and we just want to keep that as much as possible. (in case a miracle happens and seeds 1-4 all get eliminated in the 1st round )

Daisy Joy is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:08 AM
  #31
kihei
Registered User
 
kihei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,684
vCash: 4651
Could use the two points. Don't want things to start to get scary.

kihei is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:08 AM
  #32
legendinblue
LEAFS SUCK
 
legendinblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,093
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Podium View Post
I hate how i cant see these GDTs properly on my Ipad, looks like it wouldve been a good one
It looks the same on my Android tablet as on my laptop

legendinblue is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:09 AM
  #33
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,537
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Joy View Post
I.... wonder. why not..
Why not move Liles up? With Phaneuf? Would that be possible, is that possible?
(I'm just thinking out loud).

anyhoo - the game day picture is really nice, CT, really good job
I hope that we win tonight, but at the very least, I think the goal should be the same as it was two weeks ago: get a point in every game.

We're 5th now. and we just want to keep that as much as possible. (in case a miracle happens and seeds 1-4 all get eliminated in the 1st round )
I don't mind liles and love what he brings to the team. However he is NOT a top first pairing guy. Him with dion would die in the defensive end.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:15 AM
  #34
ponder
Registered User
 
ponder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,518
vCash: 500
Biggest game of the season so far. If we win we have a 7 point lead on NJ, and the playoffs become close to a lock. We lose and it's just a 3 point lead on NJ, which can disappear way too fast. Time to lock it up!

ponder is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:18 AM
  #35
Daisy Joy
Jerry is Gone :(
 
Daisy Joy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,381
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
I don't mind liles and love what he brings to the team. However he is NOT a top first pairing guy. Him with dion would die in the defensive end.
bummer.
but twas just a thought

Daisy Joy is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:18 AM
  #36
The Viper
Legolas
 
The Viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,608
vCash: 90
So O'Bryne won't be playing?

The Viper is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:18 AM
  #37
fahad203
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,830
vCash: 500
To Glory




why doesn't my yt posts ever work?


Last edited by Hurt: 04-06-2013 at 11:24 AM.
fahad203 is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:20 AM
  #38
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,537
vCash: 500
BURN THE MOTHER FREAKING BOATS!

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!



Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:25 AM
  #39
Hurt
Global Moderator
 
Hurt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,363
vCash: 500
fahad, you just have to put the part after the v= between [.yt][./yt] tags. I fixed it for you so edit your post and see how I did it if you're still confused.

Hurt is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:26 AM
  #40
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,537
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Joy View Post
bummer.
but twas just a thought
Not a bad one at all but not right defensively.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:31 AM
  #41
fahad203
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,830
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
fahad, you just have to put the part after the v= between [.yt][./yt] tags. I fixed it for you so edit your post and see how I did it if you're still confused.
thank you sir

fahad203 is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:33 AM
  #42
Daisy Joy
Jerry is Gone :(
 
Daisy Joy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,381
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
Not a bad one at all but not right defensively.
i guess not
hopefully this summer UFAClaus will be nice and bring us someone

Daisy Joy is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:34 AM
  #43
CanadianLov3
Registered User
 
CanadianLov3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: G☺ Leafs/Jays
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,316
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Podium View Post
I hate how i cant see these GDTs properly on my Ipad, looks like it wouldve been a good one
Weird..maybe you are using mobile version?. if you select desktop version on this website you should see it., thats what I do and I use galaxy s3 most of the time and can see GDT perfectly.


Great job CanadasTeam!

Pleaseeeee winnnnnnnnnnn !!!!

CanadianLov3 is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:37 AM
  #44
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,537
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Joy View Post
i guess not
hopefully this summer UFAClaus will be nice and bring us someone
There really isn't many good ones this year. I think the only one respectable would be gonchar or zdilicky but don't know if they fit our bill.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:38 AM
  #45
fahad203
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,830
vCash: 500
GDT is awesome. We are setting the standards for the most baddass GDTs. Keep up the good work

fahad203 is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:40 AM
  #46
mcleex
Registered User
 
mcleex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,070
vCash: 500
I cannot emphasize how huge this game is to the standings. We are only 4 points up on 8th even though we have a game in hand. Man losing this game would be devastating. We would be in a tight race with like 5 teams for 3 spots. Even getting 1 point tonight is huge.

These are the teams we need to win tonight in regulation
Boston
Tampa
Carolina
And of course Toronto

mcleex is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:40 AM
  #47
zeke
#TeamReimer
 
zeke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 27,955
vCash: 500
Looks like we're playing our 6 best dmen. how refreshing.

not a fan of playing two goons ahead of frattin, though.

zeke is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:47 AM
  #48
Pi
Registered User
 
Pi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,924
vCash: 100
HUGE game. We win this game and we're essentially in the playoffs.

Pi is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:49 AM
  #49
Daisy Joy
Jerry is Gone :(
 
Daisy Joy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,381
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke View Post
Looks like we're playing our 6 best dmen. how refreshing.

not a fan of playing two goons ahead of frattin, though.
In a NJ game too... they aren't super dirty. but i guess Randy wants us to re-establish our physical, smack you around game.

Daisy Joy is offline  
Old
04-06-2013, 11:50 AM
  #50
The Viper
Legolas
 
The Viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,608
vCash: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcleex View Post
I cannot emphasize how huge this game is to the standings. We are only 4 points up on 8th even though we have a game in hand. Man losing this game would be devastating. We would be in a tight race with like 5 teams for 3 spots. Even getting 1 point tonight is huge.

These are the teams we need to win tonight in regulation
Boston
Tampa
Carolina
And of course Toronto
What about Winnipeg and Philly?

The Viper is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.