HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Burmistrov

Old
04-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Mayor Bee
\/me_____you\/

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by veganhunter View Post
Pretty good value we are overloaded with D though, especially RH puck moving D.
I guess the big question is how well Redmond can bounce back from injury. Savard's younger than both him (2+ years) and Postma (1.5 years) as well.

Outside of that, I'm fairly familiar with the farm system...to me, it's asking a lot to count on the guys not currently on the NHL roster to amount to much of anything down the road.

Mayor Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-06-2013, 04:39 PM
veganhunter
Mexico City Coyotes!

vCash: 891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor Bee View Post
I guess the big question is how well Redmond can bounce back from injury. Savard's younger than both him (2+ years) and Postma (1.5 years) as well.

Outside of that, I'm fairly familiar with the farm system...to me, it's asking a lot to count on the guys not currently on the NHL roster to amount to much of anything down the road.
Redmond was good before he got injured. He is already back skating and his leg is at 75% strength according to the doctors. All signs point to him being fine. I think we know what Postma is already, bottom pairing PP guy but he can be useful. On top of that we have Byfuglien and Bogosian who are already studs and Trouba who (barring any unforeseen circumstances) is going to be a stud. It is mighty crowded on that side of the ice, if anything I think one of those guys is moved. That is just the right side, on the left we have Enstrom, Stuart (5-6 guy), Meech (serviceable 6-7 guy), Clitsome (okay 5-6 guy can play in the top 4 but not for any extended period of time), and UFA HRR (Hockey Related Ron) who the Jets may try to re sign.

veganhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-07-2013, 12:54 AM
JetsFan815
It can't be done :(

vCash: 500
I would trade Burmi straight up for David Rundblad in Phoenix. Not sure how much Phoenix fans still value Rundblad.

JetsFan815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-07-2013, 12:59 AM
veganhunter
Mexico City Coyotes!

vCash: 891
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsFan815 View Post
I would trade Burmi straight up for David Rundblad in Phoenix. Not sure how much Phoenix fans still value Rundblad.
I really don't think the Jets would be looking for another RH puck moving D. Especially one who is below average defensively. We have enough average to below average defensive D.

veganhunter is offline   Reply With Quote