HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Schools - So where do you guys go?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-24-2006, 10:43 AM
  #101
IcE ColD
Registered User
 
IcE ColD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Vieux Port Inc.
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,848
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to IcE ColD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Bill View Post
Did she go, ay? know what I mean, know what I mean, nudge, nudge, wink wink, I bet she did, I bet she did, say no more, say no more.
Actually, not that much. Girls in accounting are kinda shy.

IcE ColD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 10:47 AM
  #102
Gros Bill
Registered User
 
Gros Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Rwanda
Posts: 5,904
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcE ColD View Post
Actually, not that much. Girls in accounting are kinda shy.
Say no more, a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat.

Gros Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 10:50 AM
  #103
IcE ColD
Registered User
 
IcE ColD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Vieux Port Inc.
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,848
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to IcE ColD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Bill View Post
Say no more, a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat.
Anyways, I think she was more a snob than shy... y'know, those same ol' "gang wars" are still goin' on.

Gang wars 'cuz there are 3 different accounting order here. And she was not in mine. meh.

IcE ColD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 10:52 AM
  #104
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Bill View Post
Say no more, a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat.
Someone did Python stuff on another thread this morning. Remember scrambling to be in front of a TV when it came on ? Those were the pre/vcr days. You'd come back from where you were then go out again. If you couldn't do Python stuff, you couldn't follow conversation.




There's a man at the door with a moustache.

Send him away I've already got one.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 10:57 AM
  #105
Gros Bill
Registered User
 
Gros Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Rwanda
Posts: 5,904
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
Someone did Python stuff on another thread this morning. Remember scrambling to be in front of a TV when it came on ? Those were the pre/vcr days. You'd come back from where you were then go out again. If you couldn't do Python stuff, you couldn't follow conversation.




There's a man at the door with a moustache.

Send him away I've already got one.
Lately, PBS airs those old episodes late saturdays nights. Of course, now the challenge is to stay awake until they come on. I've seen most of them before, but they are still funny as skit.

Gros Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 11:12 AM
  #106
habfan4
Registered User
 
habfan4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Deus Amat Pretzel
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,427
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
Someone did Python stuff on another thread this morning. Remember scrambling to be in front of a TV when it came on ? Those were the pre/vcr days. You'd come back from where you were then go out again. If you couldn't do Python stuff, you couldn't follow conversation.




There's a man at the door with a moustache.

Send him away I've already got one.
The Meaning of Life , The Life of Brian and The Quest for the Holy Grail are all available on DVD (as well as the season of the Flying Circus).

Gros Bill: Can we have your liver?

Darz: My what?

Gros Bill: Your liver, it's a large glandular organ in your abdomen, you know it's a reddish brown and it's sort of...

Darz: Yes, I know what it is, but I'm using it.

mcphee: Come on sir, don't muck us about.

*mcphee grabs Darz's wallet and finds a donar card*

Gros Bill: Hello! What's this then?

Darz: A liver donor's card.

Gros Bill: Need we say more?

Darz: Look, I can't give it to you now. It says: "'In The Event of Death"

mpchee: No one who has ever had their liver taken out by us has survived.

habfan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 11:19 AM
  #107
Captain Saku
Registered User
 
Captain Saku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 10,753
vCash: 500
4th year electrical engineering at Ecole Polytechnique de montreal

Captain Saku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 11:24 AM
  #108
GoHabsGO252006
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 953
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
I'm Artsci '94! Those were good times... can see why you don't want to leave .

Did a PhD at McGill. Now work in a lab there.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

My final year of law school and I can honestly say that working at a law firm this summer has scared the crap out of me.

I don't want to go to the real world.

GoHabsGO252006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 12:12 PM
  #109
IcE ColD
Registered User
 
IcE ColD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Vieux Port Inc.
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,848
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to IcE ColD
Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan4 View Post
The Meaning of Life , The Life of Brian and The Quest for the Holy Grail are all available on DVD (as well as the season of the Flying Circus).

Gros Bill: Can we have your liver?

Darz: My what?

Gros Bill: Your liver, it's a large glandular organ in your abdomen, you know it's a reddish brown and it's sort of...

Darz: Yes, I know what it is, but I'm using it.

mcphee: Come on sir, don't muck us about.

*mcphee grabs Darz's wallet and finds a donar card*

Gros Bill: Hello! What's this then?

Darz: A liver donor's card.

Gros Bill: Need we say more?

Darz: Look, I can't give it to you now. It says: "'In The Event of Death"

mpchee: No one who has ever had their liver taken out by us has survived.


Just picturing this "sketch" made me laugh out loud

IcE ColD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 12:20 PM
  #110
Gros Bill
Registered User
 
Gros Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Rwanda
Posts: 5,904
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan4 View Post
The Meaning of Life , The Life of Brian and The Quest for the Holy Grail are all available on DVD (as well as the season of the Flying Circus).

Gros Bill: Can we have your liver?

Darz: My what?
...
mpchee: No one who has ever had their liver taken out by us has survived.
Funny stuff. I'm kinda wondering about the value of Darz's liver on the open market, though. Once thing for sure, they'd ask for a refund if they ever took mine.

Gros Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 12:29 PM
  #111
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Bill View Post
Funny stuff. I'm kinda wondering about the value of Darz's liver on the open market, though. Once thing for sure, they'd ask for a refund if they ever took mine.
I'm thinking we hire him as head writer and take it on the road. We'll bomb, but we'll have some fun. I'm sure Darz can get us into the big rooms in Thunder Bay.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 12:36 PM
  #112
Gros Bill
Registered User
 
Gros Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Rwanda
Posts: 5,904
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
I'm thinking we hire him as head writer and take it on the road. We'll bomb, but we'll have some fun. I'm sure Darz can get us into the big rooms in Thunder Bay.
Heck, the big rooms in the entire greater Thunder Bay metropolitan area, I bet.

Gros Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 12:40 PM
  #113
IcE ColD
Registered User
 
IcE ColD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Vieux Port Inc.
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,848
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to IcE ColD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Bill View Post
Heck, the big rooms in the entire greater Thunder Bay metropolitan area, I bet.
Why would you go to Thunder Bay in the first place?

IcE ColD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 12:41 PM
  #114
Gros Bill
Registered User
 
Gros Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Rwanda
Posts: 5,904
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcE ColD View Post
Why would you go to Thunder Bay in the first place?

What? You got a better idea?

Gros Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 12:50 PM
  #115
habfan4
Registered User
 
habfan4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Deus Amat Pretzel
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,427
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
I'm thinking we hire him as head writer and take it on the road. We'll bomb, but we'll have some fun. I'm sure Darz can get us into the big rooms in Thunder Bay.
Sounds like a plan, my only concern would be the lawsuits that resulted from my constant and flagrant plagarism. Perhaps we should put Aymand on retainer? We can pay him in returnable beer/liquor bottles and half smoked cigars.

habfan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 12:52 PM
  #116
Gros Bill
Registered User
 
Gros Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Rwanda
Posts: 5,904
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan4 View Post
Sounds like a plan, my only concern would be the lawsuits that resulted from my constant and flagrant plagarism. Perhaps we should put Aymand on retainer? We can pay him in returnable beer/liquor bottles and half smoked cigars.

I wouldn't worry about the plagiarism, I expect we'll be so drunk no one will understand what we're saying. As for Aymand, good idea, but I smoke my cigars all the way to the end.

Gros Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 12:56 PM
  #117
radir
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 158
vCash: 500
1st year at U. Laval... computer sciences.

radir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 01:02 PM
  #118
tritone
Registered User
 
tritone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Laval
Posts: 4,978
vCash: 500
Willingdon Elementary
Twin Oaks Elementary
Western Laval Junior High
Chomedey High
Vanier Cegep

tritone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 01:12 PM
  #119
IcE ColD
Registered User
 
IcE ColD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Vieux Port Inc.
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,848
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to IcE ColD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Bill View Post
What? You got a better idea?
I dunno, Drumondville maybe? Or Shefferville?

And talkin' of AymanD... where is he today?

IcE ColD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 01:24 PM
  #120
2112
Registered User
 
2112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,868
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to 2112
Going into third year at Ottawa U. Business is my major..

2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 01:25 PM
  #121
Darz
Registered User
 
Darz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Where's the ANY key?
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,419
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Bill View Post
Funny stuff. I'm kinda wondering about the value of Darz's liver on the open market, though. Once thing for sure, they'd ask for a refund if they ever took mine.
I find it odd that I have a liver sandwich for lunch (..and I probablely only have liver like twice a year) and come back to work finding you guys talknig about MY liver.

That's weird....real weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
I'm thinking we hire him as head writer and take it on the road. We'll bomb, but we'll have some fun. I'm sure Darz can get us into the big rooms in Thunder Bay.
Well I'll make some calls. If the 50 seat room at the trappers lodge is book, maybe I can get us 2 nights in the 25 seat room in the town barn.


Quote:
Originally Posted by IcE ColD View Post
Why would you go to Thunder Bay in the first place?
I think the question is...Why wouldn't you go to Thunder Bay?


....oh wait, you had it right the first time.

__________________
Hey look, it's Duffman; the guy in a costume that creates awareness of Duff!
Darz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 01:28 PM
  #122
the watcher
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: India
Posts: 395
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talent Analyst View Post
Academie De Roberval ... at montreal ^^ 5e secondary
that ghetto school, graduated from there 5 yrs ago

the watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 01:36 PM
  #123
Gros Bill
Registered User
 
Gros Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Rwanda
Posts: 5,904
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz View Post
I find it odd that I have a liver sandwich for lunch (..and I probablely only have liver like twice a year) and come back to work finding you guys talknig about MY liver.

That's weird....real weird.



Well I'll make some calls. If the 50 seat room at the trappers lodge is book, maybe I can get us 2 nights in the 25 seat room in the town barn.




I think the question is...Why wouldn't you go to Thunder Bay?


....oh wait, you had it right the first time.

Spoken like a true Thunder Baynian, er, Thunder Bayer, er... What do you call someone who lives in Thunder Bay, anyway?

Gros Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 01:47 PM
  #124
IcE ColD
Registered User
 
IcE ColD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Vieux Port Inc.
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,848
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to IcE ColD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Bill View Post
Spoken like a true Thunder Baynian, er, Thunder Bayer, er... What do you call someone who lives in Thunder Bay, anyway?
I'd say Thunder Banger...

IcE ColD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2006, 01:49 PM
  #125
Darz
Registered User
 
Darz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Where's the ANY key?
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,419
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Bill View Post
Spoken like a true Thunder Baynian, er, Thunder Bayer, er... What do you call someone who lives in Thunder Bay, anyway?
Crazy.

Darz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:22 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.