Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Anaheim Ducks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ducks want to eat in the Burger King

Old
04-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Elvs

vCash: 708
Fasth sucks. Koivu and Winnik lost their magic. Allen is useless. Sbisa is also useless. Souray is even worse. Dvorak and Lombardi are the worst players in the history of the NHL. Wow, you guys are truly a happy bunch...

Lombardi had a terrible game, but the 2nd line of Bonino/Palmieri/Selanne didn't click early in the season either, they were also hammered into their own zone in the first few games. Selanne can't be the best guy on his line, and if Lombardi and Selanne are going to click I think they'll need Bobby on their line. As for Dvorak, I don't agree with the hate. With Cogliano currently in the top six, the line with Koivu and Winnik has remained solid defensively with Dvorak there.

Elvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Sojourn
Global Moderator
Where's the kaboom?

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalvinators View Post
There you go. That`s why we need more physical players like Kings have. Yesterdays game left an impression that we would clearly lost a PO series to them (from what i saw, read and heard of that game). That`s more a compliment to them (feels wrong), and that`s their key to PO success. I know a lot here knows that, i`m just pointing that thing out
...what? Having more physical players doesn't keep our players from getting banged up. That's likely a result of the compacted season, and injuries just being a part of that.

04-08-2013, 03:13 PM
The Sunshine Duke
Castleton Snob

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalvinators View Post
There you go. That`s why we need more physical players like Kings have. Yesterdays game left an impression that we would clearly lost a PO series to them (from what i saw, read and heard of that game). That`s more a compliment to them (feels wrong), and that`s their key to PO success. I know a lot here knows that, i`m just pointing that thing out
Then consider this: the Kings played like hell, played about as good a game as they could play, and it was all they could do just to get it even. I don't see a guaranteed loss to the Kings based on how they played.

The Kings' fondness for injuring top players is another matter.

The Sunshine Duke is offline   Reply With Quote