Notices

Ken King - First Time Grandpa!

Closed Thread

Old
12-28-2003, 01:54 PM
LawnDemon

vCash: 500
Ken King - First Time Grandpa!

Just thought you Flames fans might be interested to know that Ken and Marilyn King became grandparents for the first time this morning.

Ken's oldest daughter and her husband (my brother-in-law) had twin boys named Gabe and Levi. Both babies are very cure and just shy of 6 pounds each! imagine carrying around 12 pounds of baby? that has to be so much worse than the 20 pounds of old beer that i lug about.

anyway, i'm sure the entire flames organization is thrilled with it's two newest members - i know the whole family certainly is!

p.s. - as an oiler fan (bit of a black sheet in this family) i hope this is the only good news ken gets today!

Last edited by LawnDemon: 12-28-2003 at 02:06 PM.
Old
12-28-2003, 02:17 PM
zoidberg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnDemon
Just thought you Flames fans might be interested to know that Ken and Marilyn King became grandparents for the first time this morning.

Ken's oldest daughter and her husband (my brother-in-law) had twin boys named Gabe and Levi. Both babies are very cure and just shy of 6 pounds each! imagine carrying around 12 pounds of baby? that has to be so much worse than the 20 pounds of old beer that i lug about.

anyway, i'm sure the entire flames organization is thrilled with it's two newest members - i know the whole family certainly is!

p.s. - as an oiler fan (bit of a black sheet in this family) i hope this is the only good news ken gets today!
Congrats to King. He'll be a busy guy for a while.

Closed Thread