HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ranking the Pacific

Old
08-24-2006, 03:48 PM
Osprey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotes4Life View Post
Sorry everybody that I am late.. I had to travel because of work but this is how the fans in the pacific sees how the teams rank up.

1st San Jose
2nd Anaheim (very close to being first)
3rd Phoenix
4th Dallas (very close to third)
5th Los Angeles
Are you sure about this? My tally has Dallas in 3rd, ahead of Phoenix by a long shot. Check your PMs for more explanation and detail.

Osprey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2006, 05:38 PM
SLang

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
For anyone who's interested, Yotes4Life posted the same thread in the other Pacific forums, as well. It's interesting to see how each fanbase perceives things. As expected, L.A. is almost universally expected to finish in 4th or 5th. It'd sure be nice if the underdog Kings could surprise everyone this year, though I'm not counting on it, of course.

One thing that I was struck by was that all 8 rankings in the Sharks forum had the Kings in last... every single one. I guess that those in San Jose are particularly unimpressed with the Kings, heh.
But it's interesting to see how many of those posts also say something like "they are a real question mark, though". Seems that of the 5 teams, the Kings are regarded as a wild card that can possibly pull off some upsets.

Because I'm a Kings fan, I'm gonna say:

San Jose
Anaheim
LA
Dallas
Phoenix

SLang is offline   Reply With Quote